Hemavo2 max

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to share my experience with this. I recently purchased what was supposed to be a tub of Iforce Max out and potassium nitrate caps. Well, to my surprise, the guy I ordered from shipped me a tub of hemavo2 max instead of max out... kind of a bummer... kind of cool. I figured why not give this stuff a shot? I usually mix most of my pump products using bulk powder, and I feel that my concoctions rival most of the other products out there (vasky, original hemavol, etc). I took one scoop of hemavo2 max with three caps of potassium nitrate, and it was goodnight, Irene. Longest lasting pump I have ever had. It was a three hour workout, and three hours after the workout I had incredible vascularity in the arms and shoulders. I am pretty depleted of glycogen, so I do not have much substrate to get a pump with, and my post workout carbs all came from vegetables such as cabbage. I believe that the hydromax glycerol may have been responsible, but I'm not sure.

Anyway.... Great pump, great product.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy to hear you enjoyed Hemavo2!! Definitely one of the better pump pre's on the market. 1 scoop is all I need. Can't imagine stacking it with Potassium Nitrate lol

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Yeah I LOVE this stuff. I was never sold on non stim pre's until I tried the Hemavo2 and man I LOVE IT!!!!

Glad you enjoyed it brother!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3 hours, good lawd, I guess you'd be pretty depleted of glycogen!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mean, I like to work out, but 3 hours -- yeesh! lol

Glad to hear you liked it :)

compan

compan

Awards
That is a hell of an experience. Glad you liked it man! Sucks for the original mix-up, but at least it's something you enjoyed. H2 really is a solid product. I like that MO+KNO3 combo too, one of my go-to pre-workout combos.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 hours, good lawd, I guess you'd be pretty depleted of glycogen!
Yeah, I had went low carb the previous day. Sucks being flat, but the H2 exceeded expectations.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome feedback bro.. Hemavo2 Max is killer, truly in a league of its own. Watermelon is freakin amazing!!!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
That is a hell of an experience. Glad you liked it man! Sucks for the original mix-up, but at least it's something you enjoyed. H2 really is a solid product. I like that MO+KNO3 combo too, one of my go-to pre-workout combos.
I like nitrates, but Holy kno3 batman.

Max Out has 600mg/scoop. I can't imagine adding in more : )

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Can't wait to try Hemavo2 myself..think I'll pass on the KNO3 though..:)