Peanut Butter Powder

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Yeah, I'm calling it a supplement :)

Hey, heads up for USA residents: Sam's Club (at least mine) is now carrying 'PBFit Peanut Butter Powder' in an almost 2lb jug (1lb 14oz) for $9.98. That seems like a smoking deal to me!

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Nice! I think my Walmart might sell it. Saw PB powder there the other day

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Hey, heads up for USA residents: Sam's Club (at least mine) is now carrying 'PBFit Peanut Butter Powder' in an almost 2lb jug (1lb 14oz) for $9.98. That seems like a smoking deal to me!
I'm calling it a necessity. This stuff is awesome BJ's wholesale has that same deal, great way to buy it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was gunna pick up some cause I found a can for a buck at a discount organic food store. I don't think they knew the value of it. haha

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really good stuff. I add it to almost all my shakes and it tastes incredible. Highly recommend the dark chocolate.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I try to limit my intake right now, since I'm on a PSMF - but if I'm really having a craving, I can take a Tablespoon of this and it's just about 30 calories with 33% coming from protein, so I find that acceptable if I have a craving. There isn't a lot out there that will fit the PSMF diet, and this doesn't REALLY fit, but it won't throw things into a tailspin for a treat.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like it!

GD67

GD67

Awards
I noticed the PBfit at Sam's Club recently and bought a can. It's good stuff at a nice price. I've been using Protein Plus peanut flour which works great too.

These dry options aren't as good as real natural PB in a shake imo but you can't beat the fact that there's much less calories if that matters.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like it in my shake but not in my plain oatmeal. I wish it was a bit sweet.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's nasty and doesn't taste like Peanut Butter at all. Just get some Natty PB, it's much cheaper.
Yeah, well, the same could be said of you. :)

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
i also put powdered pb in my shakes.chocolate flavor:yumyum:

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
It's nasty and doesn't taste like Peanut Butter at all. Just get some Natty PB, it's much cheaper.
This. I get it, some people like to have peanut butter but can't have the extra calories. I say cut out some of the crap you eat and eat more peanut butter!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This. I get it, some people like to have peanut butter but can't have the extra calories. I say cut out some of the crap you eat and eat more peanut butter!!!!
I wish it were that easy...

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards

Well looks like I'm off to Sam's Club this month instead of Costco.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly. If a calorie isn't a calorie like a lot of the "bros" say on this forum than I could argue that calories from natty pb are "good" calories and won't cause you to gain fat.....

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used it a lot in the past, its pretty good for flavoring things like yogurt is a shake....good for adding to baked goods

I followed their recommendations to making it in a peanut butter and didn't really like that

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I've used it a lot in the past, its pretty good for flavoring things like yogurt is a shake....good for adding to baked goods

I followed their recommendations to making it in a peanut butter and didn't really like that
That's what I do. When I want a PB&J Sandwich, I use Smucker's Natural. But for Oatmeal, etc... I use the powder. Hard to shake up a Tbs of Smucker's in a shaker cup :)

nbfootball65

Awards
You can pretty much get peanut butter powdered like PB2 anywhere nowadays.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
If y'all have any frys food stores near you the one I went into the other day had a machine you can get peanut butter from just peanuts, it grinds them in front of you and out comes peanut butter. No added sugar, like $2.50/lb.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
2lbs for $9? My Wal-Mart has PB2 and Jif, but it's like 6-8oz for ~$5.
Yea i saw it at walmart the other day. Cant beat that. I used to put it on my protein and oats when i was doing carbs still.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The other day my wife came home from her training ( she works out at the little place that does cross trening tape of thing ) and she goes ,, the owner of my gym sells better PB couse it has protein in it and she recommended me to use it in my protein shake....,,
So I went ,, honey why don't you use the one you been using and just ad more protein .? She seemed puzzled, haha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If y'all have any frys food stores near you the one I went into the other day had a machine you can get peanut butter from just peanuts, it grinds them in front of you and out comes peanut butter. No added sugar, like $2.50/lb.
GNC used to do that 25 years ago

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winco has powdered PB in bulk bins for 4 bucks and some change per lb

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Winco has powdered PB in bulk bins for 4 bucks and some change per lb
Winco is the cheapest grocery store you'll ever find! Even their generic/store brand stuff are good.