Appetite Boosters

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently dealing with a lot of anxiety. As a result my appetite has tanked. Force feeding myself doesn't work, as it makes me nauseous a lot if tge times. I'm eating just not like i know I need to be. Any recommendations for appetite boosters, until the anxiety subsides some? TIA!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Definitely give some strong consideration to Anabeta Elite for this,

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457217099.859438.jpg

http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=105&products_id=2001358

Right now it's 10% off with "arnold16"

Anabeta, and our Anacylus Pyrethrum extract, have long been remarked to increase appetite of users. It has at this point been reformulated and improved twice, including increasing the potency of this main active.

Couple that with the fact that any of these additional calories you may consume will be partitioned to muscle tissue, and overall you should see s shift to lean mass with the inclusion of Forskolin-95

More appetite and better use of the calories.
Couldn't ask for more

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SlinMax may be an option to look into, seems to increase appetite quite a bit! Its fully dosed, open labeled and can be found at a great price!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
totally agree with Driven2lift. I was going to recommend ABE and he already did. For some it helps thier appetite increase and in others they say it doesn't but it will help you put on some solid muscle when taken with your largest carb meals.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
totally agree with Driven2lift. I was going to recommend ABE and he already did. For some it helps thier appetite increase and in others they say it doesn't but it will help you put on some solid muscle when taken with your largest carb meals.
Sure if you want to pay over $50 plus shipping. If you want to pay less than half of that though.....

http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=2002673

Even a little less with the "arnold16" code. I know what I'd choose...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sure if you want to pay over $50 plus shipping. If you want to pay less than half of that though.....

http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=2002673

Even a little less with the "arnold16" code. I know what I'd choose...
That is true. But I think its worth paying alittle more for getting your appetite increased and building muscle:) But there's tons of options that are cheap and will boost your appetite as T Bone has mentioned.

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else thinking that if the anxiety is bad enough that you are having a hard time eating enough, then you should be more concerned and deal with the anxiety? What's the circumstances with your anxiety? Is this a recurring thing or situational?

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else thinking that if the anxiety is bad enough that you are having a hard time eating enough, then you should be more concerned and deal with the anxiety? What's the circumstances with your anxiety? Is this a recurring thing or situational?
This particular time it's situational. I'm addressing the anxiety issue properly, it's just elevated more than normal right now.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yates84 training you?. I could see how that would be stressful!. He's the nicest guy though, but I bet in the gym he could be pretty tough.

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
Oh gotcha, just making sure ( overstepping my boundaries I guess haha) good luck with everything. Since the anxiety is being dealt with, it be another vote for anabeta

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Soy lecithin granules are easily the best and cheapest increasing not only strength a host of other health benefits but gave me the largest increase in appetite

Would also reconsider however and whatever you are eating to include more dense foods and fatty meats like, AU Lamb and whole roast duck them fats are important even more so as a woman and will rack them calories up fairly quick. Could also incorporate more nut butters ( walnut, cashew, almond ) maybe heavy cream added to meals to form a sauce/reduction or even a few tbsp into a milkshake or in coffee. Ben & Jerrys or Haagan Dazs 4tw also would consider frozen custard cuz o lawd is it tasty! and a small cup is a stupid easy like 800 calories haha

I eat them things on a cut ;) but I suspect you are eating fairly lean meats which of course I am making assumptions - I have no idea what/how you eat.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Oh gotcha, just making sure ( overstepping my boundaries I guess haha) good luck with everything. Since the anxiety is being dealt with, it be another vote for anabeta
Not over stepping at all, just making sure I'm playing it safe. Much appreciated!!

Soy lecithin granules are easily the best and cheapest increasing not only strength a host of other health benefits but gave me the largest increase in appetite

Would also reconsider however and whatever you are eating to include more dense foods and fatty meats like, AU Lamb and whole roast duck them fats are important even more so as a woman and will rack them calories up fairly quick. Could also incorporate more nut butters ( walnut, cashew, almond ) maybe heavy cream added to meals to form a sauce/reduction or even a few tbsp into a milkshake or in coffee. Ben & Jerrys or Haagan Dazs 4tw also would consider frozen custard cuz o lawd is it tasty! and a small cup is a stupid easy like 800 calories haha

I eat them things on a cut ;) but I suspect you are eating fairly lean meats which of course I am making assumptions - I have no idea what/how you eat.
I do eat a lot of leaner meats. I carb cycle so I have higher fat content meats on lower carb days, but leaner meats on high carb days.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I'm currently dealing with a lot of anxiety. As a result my appetite has tanked. Force feeding myself doesn't work, as it makes me nauseous a lot if tge times. I'm eating just not like i know I need to be. Any recommendations for appetite boosters, until the anxiety subsides some? TIA!
mrs yates

both you and the mr have helped many of us here and i think i can speak for most of us (well besides 1 person and T-Bone knows who lol ) but you want to vent or need help, type away.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
mrs yates

both you and the mr have helped many of us here and i think i can speak for most of us (well besides 1 person and T-Bone knows who lol ) but you want to vent or need help, type away.
Thank you so much. That means a lot. Just a lot going on personally that I'd rather not delve into right now. I'll remember your offer though, if I'm ever needing to.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established

Dis right here like I mentioned :) cheapest and most likely to increase that appetite a good bit it did for myself through the roof as well many/most others I ever talked to who used it. I had to drop it for my cut was eating upwards of 5000+ a day and going to bed hungry.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established

Dis right here like I mentioned :) cheapest and most likely to increase that appetite a good bit it did for myself through the roof as well many/most others I ever talked to who used it. I had to drop it for my cut was eating upwards of 5000+ a day and going to bed hungry.
I'm pretty sure yates84 ready has some at the house!!!

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure yates84 ready has some at the house!!!
Sweet :D Danes I am sure could also provide some feed back as he is one of whom I had followed last year for my re comp to utilize PA its my favorite natural supplement. It also tastes kind of like soft walnuts fairly pleasant.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Slinmax is a gda to try, has me turning into a never ending pit

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet :D Danes I am sure could also provide some feed back as he is one of whom I had followed last year for my re comp to utilize PA its my favorite natural supplement. It also tastes kind of like soft walnuts fairly pleasant.
Thanks bro <3 :) I know you love SL granules :)

OP,
I would recommend trying to lower your anxiety.
Have you tried Ashwagandha KSM66?
If you havent tried it before, try it :) swanson does sell KSM66 and its very cheap. Take 500-750mg daily.
You can allways combine it with a good appetite booster and here is something I wrote before:

- PES Anabeta Elite (Anacyclus Pyrethrum)
- UspLabs Ultimate T (Spilanthes Acmella)
- Controlled Labs Black Hole (Echinacea Purpurea Root And Spilanthes Acmella)
- Myokem Magnitropin (Gentiana Lutea)

The first 3 products/plants I mentioned contain alkylamides that mimic the structure of cannabinoids.
The last product I mentioned contain Gentiana Lutea which has been used MANY years for digestive disorders and low appetite.

I bet one of those products will help you with appetite and they has other ingredients which have many other benefits .

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Are you in CA or CO? Have Glaucoma? There is one natural plant that will increase your appetite like no supplement ever produced :)

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Danes I'm working on lowering it. There's just a situation that has exacerbated it recently. I have reoccurring episodes, but they usually more manageable than this recent one. Thank you so much for your suggestions. I'll look into all of them!!
The_Old_Guy I don't live where that particular plant is legal, but I'm well aware of you speak of. ;)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Try listening to some Anthony Robbins on Spotify. Either him or Jim Gaffigan. Both have their pluses. AR gets me more focused on positive outcomes and Jim Gaffigan is just funny as ****e.

Amazon also has a product called eat more or something like that.

Other than that, I think Danes covered everything I can think of at the moment. I have the opposite problem, I can't stop eating...

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Try listening to some Anthony Robbins on Spotify. Either him or Jim Gaffigan. Both have their pluses. AR gets me more focused on positive outcomes and Jim Gaffigan is just funny as ****e.

Amazon also has a product called eat more or something like that.

Other than that, I think Danes covered everything I can think of at the moment. I have the opposite problem, I can't stop eating...
That's usually my problem, but when my anxiety goes past a certain point it straight kills my appetite & forcing it down makes,me nauseous. It sucks. Maybe I need to meditate some!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just thought of one other thing, from the anxiety angle, that I never see mentioned on here - Queen Bee Acid. I've been using Epitome and started researching queen bee acid and it does a lot of different things, but they have found that mice given QBA become resistant to depression/desperation. I can say that I've noticed this while I've been on Epitome the last week, I'm just happier, less stressed. Anteus Labs makes a stand alone queen bee acid product and it may be worth looking at. Sorry - I know you are dealing with the anxiety and this was about appetite, of course everyone wants to talk about the thing you aren't looking for help with....and it is good that you are not looking for chemicals to improve your anxiety, they aren't usually the answer...

I hadn't ever had any anxiety until the past couple years, when a lot of stuff went wrong (a lot of which was my own doing) - and I've found thinking about it WAS the problem. Anthony Robbins talks about race car drivers being taught that when they are about to crash into a wall, they need to look at where they want to go and not the wall. Human nature is to focus on everything that can go wrong, you stare at the wall, and that's where you steer your car. If you learn to look at where you want to go, you will steer there instead. I realize that I do this all the time - focus on the problem and not the solution. All the things that COULD be wrong that may not even be real.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
For appetite - PES Anabeta Elite or Progenadrex.
For anxiety - ksm66

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Every GDA product I've ever taken on an empty stomach makes me ravenous...Lower blood sugar increases your appetite.
Not tried SNS's but have tried a handful of others over period of weeks/months, not ever caused me to become hungry but if I wait to long to eat not a good feeling. o_O

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Every GDA product I've ever taken on an empty stomach makes me ravenous...Lower blood sugar increases your appetite.
Can't say I have ever noticed that.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Slinmax on empty stomach causes me to get extremely hungry if I wait too long to eat. I remember beta testing it, and I took 2, then got called into last second meeting. After like 45 mins the meeting got out, and I drove to closest restaurant and smashed carbs. Felt like I hadn't ate in days.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I'm weird, I like food and cooking and have never had need of an appetite booster to hit my targets.

But, a GDA could affect leptin and ghrelin in an individual in a way that stimulates hunger, but I think any such effect would be heavily dependent on the individual in questions macro ratios.

Personally, I see diet as a psychological issue, and use GDAs for other benefits.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Yet another ABE vote from me! I always get hungry as heck on ABE. Magnitropin didn't really increase my appetite at all to be honest but I started taking ABE again a couple of weeks ago and I get hungry much fast between meals and even wake up with my stomach growling sometimes (even after a large dinner). It's great stuff.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I just thought of one other thing, from the anxiety angle, that I never see mentioned on here - Queen Bee Acid. I've been using Epitome and started researching queen bee acid and it does a lot of different things, but they have found that mice given QBA become resistant to depression/desperation. I can say that I've noticed this while I've been on Epitome the last week, I'm just happier, less stressed. Anteus Labs makes a stand alone queen bee acid product and it may be worth looking at. Sorry - I know you are dealing with the anxiety and this was about appetite, of course everyone wants to talk about the thing you aren't looking for help with....and it is good that you are not looking for chemicals to improve your anxiety, they aren't usually the answer...

I hadn't ever had any anxiety until the past couple years, when a lot of stuff went wrong (a lot of which was my own doing) - and I've found thinking about it WAS the problem. Anthony Robbins talks about race car drivers being taught that when they are about to crash into a wall, they need to look at where they want to go and not the wall. Human nature is to focus on everything that can go wrong, you stare at the wall, and that's where you steer your car. If you learn to look at where you want to go, you will steer there instead. I realize that I do this all the time - focus on the problem and not the solution. All the things that COULD be wrong that may not even be real.
Thank you, for all your input. I'm guilty of focusing on the problem too. I'm a worrier by nature. It's something I'm working on.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yet another ABE vote from me! I always get hungry as heck on ABE. Magnitropin didn't really increase my appetite at all to be honest but I started taking ABE again a couple of weeks ago and I get hungry much fast between meals and even wake up with my stomach growling sometimes (even after a large dinner). It's great stuff.
The ABE growl! Much the same with me bro. Perfect supplement for lack of hunger or interest in food. The muscle building aspects are a nice cherry on top as well. :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slinmax on empty stomach causes me to get extremely hungry if I wait too long to eat. I remember beta testing it, and I took 2, then got called into last second meeting. After like 45 mins the meeting got out, and I drove to closest restaurant and smashed carbs. Felt like I hadn't ate in days.
Yeah because it's a GDA...Taking it on an empty will cause low blood sugar and make you hungry. Simple really, and much much much cheaper than ABE.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah because it's a GDA...Taking it on an empty will cause low blood sugar and make you hungry. Simple really, and much much much cheaper than ABE.
T-Bone, why do you keep trying to compare a GDA to AnaBeta Elite?

They are nothing alike. Yes, AnaBeta Elite offers nutrient repartitioning and GDA effects, but that is not its main MOA.

The ingredients contained in AnaBeta Elite are why the cost is set where it is at.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-Bone, why do you keep trying to compare a GDA to AnaBeta Elite?

They are nothing alike. Yes, AnaBeta Elite offers nutrient repartitioning and GDA effects, but that is not its main MOA.

The ingredients contained in AnaBeta Elite are why the cost is set where it is at.

The only thing I'm comparing is the cost and a GDA on an empty stomach will increase hunger. It also will cost a lot less.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Anecdotally:

Anabeta increases my appetite further than any GDA I have used, and has a more pronounced effect on body composition changes.

For me that is more than enough to warrant the price difference.

But hey OP could always try both methods at some point and see which is preferred

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I'm careful at work now. I only take it when I know I'll be able to eat. That almost became real bad day!

Chevymetal

Chevymetal

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Black Walnut Extract. Cheap and effective.
Add a few drops to your fruit juice of choice. Grape juice works well.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Controlled Labs Black Hole is pretty good for that and pretty cheap.