How's my stack?

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
All these supps are new to me with the exception of my proteins & high volume.

I'd appreciate your thoughts/feedback on the combination of supps. Should I add/remove anything?

My goal was mainly to eliminate my previous supp cycle which I didn't care for (creatine, gnc vita-packs, various stim-based pre's). I'm hoping this combo will help me reduce some body fat while maintaining as much mass as possible.

PES Norcodrene - 1 cap before breakfast
ON Mens Multi & Fish Oil - after breakfast

ON Whey - 1 scoop & PES ErasePro - 1 cap between meals

PES Alphamine & High Volume - 2 scoop ea. before training (typically late morning)

ON Whey & Casein - 1 scoop ea. after training

PES Norcodrene - 1 cap before dinner

PES TruZMA - 4 caps before sleep

Thanks Guys!

C

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a solid stack for your goals. Make sure you do not drop your cals too low too quickly. That will help maintain lean mass.

Have you thought about adding creatine into your stack? Creatine is a proven supplement. It will help with performance. CreMax XT by Performax labs is a great option, not just for creatine, but also for recovery and performance as well. It is non stim and can be taken pre workout to help boost performance or any other time of the day. When cutting, recovery can be compromised. The 2.5 grams of L-Alanyl L-Glutamine in CreMax XT is great for recovery.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good to me. That's erase pro not erase pro + right?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks good. I wouldn't complicate things too much, but agree with Ant about adding creatine back in. Ergonine would be worth looking into since it has creatine plus other ingredients that will help with your goal of fat loss while maintaining muscle.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That looks like a killer PES stack! i'm jealous!

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
I'm planning to take some time away from creatine but will likely add it back into the mix sooner than later.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
I have a bottle of erase pro as well as erase pro+...haven't tried the plus yet...the older version is hard to find...which do you guys prefer and why?

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Hadn't considered Ergonine but just took a look at it and I think I will give it a try in the coming weeks after my creatine hiatus is over...thanks Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hadn't considered Ergonine but just took a look at it and I think I will give it a try in the coming weeks after my creatine hiatus is over...thanks Aleksandar37
More than happy to help! Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm using it myself year round regardless if I'm trying to gain muscle or cut fat.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
All these supps are new to me with the exception of my proteins & high volume.

I'd appreciate your thoughts/feedback on the combination of supps. Should I add/remove anything?

My goal was mainly to eliminate my previous supp cycle which I didn't care for (creatine, gnc vita-packs, various stim-based pre's). I'm hoping this combo will help me reduce some body fat while maintaining as much mass as possible.

PES Norcodrene - 1 cap before breakfast
ON Mens Multi & Fish Oil - after breakfast

ON Whey - 1 scoop & PES ErasePro - 1 cap between meals

PES Alphamine & High Volume - 2 scoop ea. before training (typically late morning)

ON Whey & Casein - 1 scoop ea. after training

PES Norcodrene - 1 cap before dinner

PES TruZMA - 4 caps before sleep

Thanks Guys!

C
A follow up question...

I decided to hold off on taking the Erase Pro or EP+ because I didn't want to start too many new supps at once.

I'm planning on running 8 weeks of EP starting mid-month and I'm curious of your thoughts on which version I should start with.

I have one bottle of Erase Pro and one Erase Pro+ would you recommend starting with one over the other for someone who hasn't taken this supp before?

Thanks

C

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd go with Erase Pro first then Erase Pro +. They are the same just the + version includes KSM-66.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
I'd second adding creatine back in. Very cheap and is a staple for most people.
QUOTE]

Yes, I agree with creatine being a great supplement however I've eliminated for this cut. I was starting several new supps and thought it would be good to take a break from creatine. I feel good with the current stack and making solid progress toward my goals. With that being said I will definitely bring creatine back into the mix sometime this summer.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd second adding creatine back in. Very cheap and is a staple for most people.
QUOTE]

Yes, I agree with creatine being a great supplement however I've eliminated for this cut. I was starting several new supps and thought it would be good to take a break from creatine. I feel good with the current stack and making solid progress toward my goals. With that being said I will definitely bring creatine back into the mix sometime this summer.
Cool. I am assuming you hold a lot of water on creatine?

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Cool. I am assuming you hold a lot of water on creatine?
Yes, I felt like I was holding a lot of water but it's hard to blame it on the creatine for sure. It has certainly felt good to take a break from it. With that being said I pretty much changed my entire supp regiment up and went to some better quality products so that probably has a lot to do with it as well.

Been looking into products like CreMaxXT, Egonine & Tr1umph...haven't bought anything yet and won't plan to run one until end of June when my current program is complete.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, I felt like I was holding a lot of water but it's hard to blame it on the creatine for sure. It has certainly felt good to take a break from it. With that being said I pretty much changed my entire supp regiment up and went to some better quality products so that probably has a lot to do with it as well.

Been looking into products like CreMaxXT, Egonine & Tr1umph...haven't bought anything yet and won't plan to run one until end of June when my current program is complete.
Word. I would just do whatever feels good, and it sounds like you are doing better off creatine.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Word. I would just do whatever feels good, and it sounds like you are doing better off creatine.
Yes I may be but who knows. I think it will be worth giving one of three products I mentioned in my last post. I've previously take C-Mono & C-Anhydrous via various vita-paks and pre's and I was likely doubling my doses from time to time.

On another note, I just started my 1st run of PES ErasePro this morning and I'm excited to see how I do with it. I've never taken a supp of its kind so...we'll see...

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty encompassing have used fairly similar in the past myself

I love Norcodrene slightly more than Alphamine only wish they made it in powder form in that tasty Magarita & Pina Colada :p

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Looks pretty encompassing have used fairly similar in the past myself

I love Norcodrene slightly more than Alphamine only wish they made it in powder form in that tasty Magarita & Pina Colada :p
I'm actually digging the Alphamine more than the Norcodrene. I do think Norco has helped me control my appetite which is the main reason I included it in my stack. I mix 2-3 scoops of Alphamine with 2 scoops of HV before I train and I love it. I don't even miss the other Pres I've take in the past. I really enjoy the fact that Alphamine is a powdered thermo so I can dial in my dosing exactly where I want it! As far as the flavor goes, I haven't tried the Margarita or Pina Colada but I bet they are good! I just started a bottle of Cherry Limeade which I like and mixes well with Raspberry Lemonade HV. Plan on sticking to the CL & FP flavors since I found out they don't use artificial color.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually digging the Alphamine more than the Norcodrene. I do think Norco has helped me control my appetite which is the main reason I included it in my stack. I mix 2-3 scoops of Alphamine with 2 scoops of HV before I train and I love it. I don't even miss the other Pres I've take in the past. I really enjoy the fact that Alphamine is a powdered thermo so I can dial in my dosing exactly where I want it! As far as the flavor goes, I haven't tried the Margarita or Pina Colada but I bet they are good! I just started a bottle of Cherry Limeade which I like and mixes well with Raspberry Lemonade HV. Plan on sticking to the CL & FP flavors since I found out they don't use artificial color.
Have you tried a couple caps of norcodrene tho? I mean you can't compare 2-3 scoops of alphamine with a single cap of norcodrene :p

I just all around had a much better/longer appetite suppression from the Norcodrene than I did Alphamine, the Alphamine has slightly more stimulants but in both cases I mixed both with additional Y in the form of their Alpha-T2 at the time and or Y-HCL.

You missed out on not trying the 3 newest flavors! The new flavors walk all over the older flavorings lol just thinking about this I want some alphamine... lol

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Have you tried a couple caps of norcodrene tho? I mean you can't compare 2-3 scoops of alphamine with a single cap of norcodrene :p

I just all around had a much better/longer appetite suppression from the Norcodrene than I did Alphamine, the Alphamine has slightly more stimulants but in both cases I mixed both with additional Y in the form of their Alpha-T2 at the time and or Y-HCL.

You missed out on not trying the 3 newest flavors! The new flavors walk all over the older flavorings lol just thinking about this I want some alphamine... lol
I usually take 1 cap of Norco upon waking and the I take 2 more before dinner. As far as appetite control goes I feel like it works great. Maybe I'll try 3 caps at once and see if that lights me up at all.

I'm using the Alphamine as part of my preworkout and I've not taken it outside of that function so I don't have a solid gauge on its appetite suppression as I'm always ready to kill that post-workout meal.

With that said I like both products and have enjoyed using them in this cut.

I've not considered additional Y since both products contain it already. What do you get out of the extra Y?

You've got me curious about the new flavors so I may have to run one on my next bottle.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I usually take 1 cap of Norco upon waking and the I take 2 more before dinner. As far as appetite control goes I feel like it works great. Maybe I'll try 3 caps at once and see if that lights me up at all.

I'm using the Alphamine as part of my preworkout and I've not taken it outside of that function so I don't have a solid gauge on its appetite suppression as I'm always ready to kill that post-workout meal.

I've not considered additional Y since both products contain it already. What do you get out of the extra Y?

You've got me curious about the new flavors so I may have to run one on my next bottle.
My tolerance for Yohimbine is fairly high when I am using Yohimbine I typically use around 15mg Y-HCL both Norcodrene and or Alphamine are using a fairly small dose for me - Alpha-T2 which I had stacked with either contained Yohimbine in the form of rauw so in either case I like more Yohimbine for myself. How you or someone else tolerates Yohimbine is def something that needs to be considered before adding more. I like the energy aspect of Yohimbine as well it provides a fairly good appetite suppression for me all on it's own.

They are def both pretty good :)

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Norcodrene is great. Stack looks fine. If you want Creatine I would do SNS MCC caps or just our bulk SNS mono which is like $12 for 1.2kg. Lasting you a lifetime

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Shouldn't really be any need for additional Y with either product, but it would mostly add additional stim.

Newer flavors are pretty legit, definitely give them a try next time you pick some up, not sure if there is even a consensus best flavor between them.

Otherwise though stack sounds pretty good.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Norcodrene is great. Stack looks fine. If you want Creatine I would do SNS MCC caps or just our bulk SNS mono which is like $12 for 1.2kg. Lasting you a lifetime
I've not considered any SNS creatine products yet but I'll look into them. I have been looking into Proformax CreMax XT and thinking of running it once I add creatine back into my routine.

I have been looking into SNS XGELS and think I may run it later this summer. Was thinking of staggering it with Performax Alphamax. Gonna take a few week break after I finish this Erase Pro since some of its ingredients overlap with Alphamax. Thoughts on that?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've not considered any SNS creatine products yet but I'll look into them. I have been looking into Proformax CreMax XT and thinking of running it once I add creatine back into my routine.

I have been looking into SNS XGELS and think I may run it later this summer. Was thinking of staggering it with Performax Alphamax. Gonna take a few week break after I finish this Erase Pro since some of its ingredients overlap with Alphamax. Thoughts on that?
I would run X GELS and alphamax together. Gains for days....

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You could do that. X-Gels and AlphaMax is my favorite stack. How long are you running Erase Pro for? Do you have Erase Pro or Erase Pro+

If you have Erase Pro, you could take time off between that and AlphaMax. Erase Pro contains Arimistane. It is suggested to run Arimistane for 8 weeks with a 4 week break. If you're only running Erase Pro for four weeks, you could go straight into AlphaMax. If you're running Erase Pro for 8 weeks, take time off.

However, when you pick AlphaMax up, it will be the newer version which does not have any overlaying ingredients with Erase Pro. AlphaMax XT still contains an AI and I would still advise only running an AI for 8 weeks followed by a 4 week break.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
I would run X GELS and alphamax together. Gains for days....
I've never run either supp so I'd probably try to stagger them so I have a few weeks on each product by itself. Not sure which I'll run first...

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
You could do that. X-Gels and AlphaMax is my favorite stack. How long are you running Erase Pro for? Do you have Erase Pro or Erase Pro+

If you have Erase Pro, you could take time off between that and AlphaMax. Erase Pro contains Arimistane. It is suggested to run Arimistane for 8 weeks with a 4 week break. If you're only running Erase Pro for four weeks, you could go straight into AlphaMax. If you're running Erase Pro for 8 weeks, take time off.

However, when you pick AlphaMax up, it will be the newer version which does not have any overlaying ingredients with Erase Pro. AlphaMax XT still contains an AI and I would still advise only running an AI for 8 weeks followed by a 4 week break.
I have a bottle of Erase Pro and a bottle of Erase Pro+. I started with the Erase Pro. 8 week run so I'll need a 4 week break I guess.

Not sure what I'll run during that 4 week break...probably Alphamine, HV and this might be a good time to bring creatine back into the mix.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a bottle of Erase Pro and a bottle of Erase Pro+. I started with the Erase Pro. 8 week run so I'll need a 4 week break I guess.

Not sure what I'll run during that 4 week break...probably Alphamine, HV and this might be a good time to bring creatine back into the mix.
Creatine is always good to use. You could go with plain monohydrate or a designer creatine. CreMx XT would fall into the latter. You get your daily dose of creatine, a full dose of TMG which will aid in performance and a full dose of L-Alanyl L-Glutamine to aid in recovery. Also, there is 2 grams of glycerol to help with muscle fullness and pumps. It is an ergogenic product that is fully dosed and tastes delicious.

If you'd like, send me a PM. I can point you in the right direction for AlphaMax XT with a free CreMax XT and shaker.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established

Creatine is Creatine, MCC is better imo cause we all lack enough magnesium in our diets.

However if a product such as creamax fits your needs that'll work great too.

We pride ourselves on our bulks being inexpensive and Creatine is one where you can get 1,200 grams for $12-15 bucks, and 3G/day you're set for a year at least.

I would not overlap the two products so you can see the benefits of each. I love ArA but I also openly admit the Alphamax label is great. I will be using that product as some point in the future.

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
Can I get a link for that 1200 grams of creatine for $12-15? PM me if needed. Thanks.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also what is xgels for?
It's a natural muscle builder. Arachidonic acid. So far, its my favorite natural supplement. It's versatile too. I've ran it with ABE and with Epic Unleashed.

I would recommend getting some Olympus Labs Triumph with X-Gels to maximize your run. Triumph has soy lecithin which emulsifies x-Gels and also has LCLT (Carnitine salt).

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's a natural muscle builder. Arachidonic acid. So far, its my favorite natural supplement. It's versatile too. I've ran it with ABE and with Epic Unleashed.

I would recommend getting some Olympus Labs Triumph with X-Gels to maximize your run. Triumph has soy lecithin which emulsifies x-Gels and also has LCLT (Carnitine salt).
Very solid advice here with other great products from solid and legit companies! An option that works very well and is recommended is to stack SNS ALCAR with the X-Gels. Decreased muscle fatigue, better focus while working out, and better recovery is a no brainer!

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
I'm just completing my 1st 4 weeks of Erase Pro and I've got to say I'm really enjoying this product along side the rest of my stack: Norco, Alphamine, HV, ZMA, Vits & Proteins. Training & Diet are on point but I feel the EP is starting to help with the lean/ripped look I'm working for. I've decided to add a bottle of Eviscerate Smolder into the mix for my next 4 weeks which include all the sales supps above and EP+. Anxious to try this topical and hoping it will help me bring my abs to a peak level.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Got my next stack planned out too and looking forward to that as well. I'll start this run June 15th. It includes: X-Gels, CreMax XT, SNS Citrulline & Alphamax XT. I'll take a 4 week break between EP & Alphamax of course...not sure yet what I'll do for a fat burner/appetite suppressant...maybe Shift, maybe OxyMax XT. Based on this stack what do you guys think would be a good addition?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Got my next stack planned out too and looking forward to that as well. I'll start this run June 15th. It includes: X-Gels, CreMax XT, SNS Citrulline & Alphamax XT. I'll take a 4 week break between EP & Alphamax of course...not sure yet what I'll do for a fat burner/appetite suppressant...maybe Shift, maybe OxyMax XT. Based on this stack what do you guys think would be a good addition?
I would just pick up Caffeine + Ephedrine as you've already covered nearly all bases.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both Shift and OxyMax XT are sound options. I am a huge fan of F95, which both contain. Users report a euphoric feeling from just a single cap of OxyMax XT. The N-PEA allows this to occur and is great, especially when you get deeper into a cut. Amentoflavone is a PDE5 inhibitor resulting in more pronounced pumps and endurance.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Add some SNS ALCAR-500 to the mix. Stacks very well with X-gels and enhances it's benefits.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Both Shift and OxyMax XT are sound options. I am a huge fan of F95, which both contain. Users report a euphoric feeling from just a single cap of OxyMax XT. The N-PEA allows this to occur and is great, especially when you get deeper into a cut. Amentoflavone is a PDE5 inhibitor resulting in more pronounced pumps and endurance.
I've only tried some sample packs of OxyMax but I recall liking the way it made me feel. Whether I run it in this next stack or not I will certainly give it a shot at some point.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
I actually ordered a few bottles of BRITE today. Not sure when I run it but I figured I should get down while the gettin was good! Lots of great feedback on these forums for BRITE so I'm looking forward to trying it.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Very solid advice here with other great products from solid and legit companies! An option that works very well and is recommended is to stack SNS ALCAR with the X-Gels. Decreased muscle fatigue, better focus while working out, and better recovery is a no brainer!
Does SNS have ALCAR in bulk powder or just caps?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've only tried some sample packs of OxyMax but I recall liking the way it made me feel. Whether I run it in this next stack or not I will certainly give it a shot at some point.
I actually ordered a few bottles of BRITE today. Not sure when I run it but I figured I should get down while the gettin was good! Lots of great feedback on these forums for BRITE so I'm looking forward to trying it.
I was basically going to say this but you beat me to it. If you're deep into a cut and need a mood lift - OxyMax shines for sure great euphoria. I only had a sample and didn't notice any appetite suppression, but there's little that keeps me from not being hungry.

Brite won't do much short term, but over the course of a few months you'll lean out and be more resistant to fat gain. Very good stuff.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
I was basically going to say this but you beat me to it. If you're deep into a cut and need a mood lift - OxyMax shines for sure great euphoria. I only had a sample and didn't notice any appetite suppression, but there's little that keeps me from not being hungry.

Brite won't do much short term, but over the course of a few months you'll lean out and be more resistant to fat gain. Very good stuff.
How many bottles of BRITE would you say I'd need to run to get those benefits? Only bought 2...

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many bottles of BRITE would you say I'd need to run to get those benefits? Only bought 2...
There's a member on here that ran it for 6 months I believe and then went off the rails on his diet for a few months and didn't gain much fat.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Today was my 1st training session with Evomuse Eviscerate Smolder. I put it on last night after my shower around 20:30 and I trained today around 12:30. About 15 minutes into my session it heated up!!! I didn't really notice any burning sensation until I started to sweat but it lasted the entire session and although there was some level
of discomfort I enjoyed it at the same time. The burn made me feel like it was working and oddly enough helped with my focus. Showered after, reapplied and looking forward to tomorrow's session...hope to have great results with this stuff as others have experienced and shared on these forums!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cookdog Supplements 7
Anabolics 9
Supplements 3
thr33x Supplements 15
Anabolics 13