1-dhea or 4-dhea

halljo

halljo

Awards
Looking for anyone who has used both and can give their results of each. Trying to get a consensus on which may be the best. I have read up a lot about both, but still would rather hear thoughts/results from actually users.

Thanks in advance

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
There should be some logs from both Spartan and OL starting soon, I'm waiting to see them too.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Looking for anyone who has used both and can give their results of each. Trying to get a consensus on which may be the best. I have read up a lot about both, but still would rather hear thoughts/results from actually users.

Thanks in advance
The best choice will be relative to your personal goals for the run. What are you looking to accomplish?

halljo

halljo

Awards
Muscle gains, little sides. Eating kind of thin as I'm on a slow cut (4 monther - just started month three)... not extremely low on calories (2500; but well lower then my normal intake).

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
4-AD solo is a waste. 1-Andro solo *may* knock your d*ck in the dirt with lethargy. Take them both. Even better, add in some Epiandro too. After you have your SERMs in hand first, of course.

But if you *have* to choose only one - 1-Andro, no doubt about it. Go find the West Texas A&M 1-Andro study.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I'm going to be running both in about a month

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only run both and only will run both. 1-Andro hits me hard with lethargy and 4-Andro works as my base. 4-8 weeks and 300-600mg of each compound. Start low and adjust accordingly. What brand are you running?

halljo

halljo

Awards
Still trying to decide. I'm sold on trying both at the same time now... still looking for who I should buy from.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still trying to decide. I'm sold on trying both at the same time now... still looking for who I should buy from.
Most products don't make it easy to reach that 300mg mark without multiple bottles. Only two I am aware of is the new OL 1&4 (which is my next run) and super mandro and Andro the giant. I hate to say it but both are only available at strong atm. Just make sure you get the best bang for your buck. If you find any more 30 day 300+mg brands let me know :)

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
We (Olympus UK) have pretty generous doses in our bottles :D

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Both is best, but if given a choice 1-ad. Never got the lethargy people talk about. Mind and muscle has some stack logs you can get into if you want.

halljo

halljo

Awards
What else is suggested to run with both? I heard about some cases of gyno and water weight issues with these... anything other then a normal run of PCT? I caught one or two posts about using Taurine to reduce back pump pains/issues (although that seemed kind of odd to me)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Basic pct like form xt or reboot. I usually run a DAA oct to keep
Levels good.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
What else is suggested to run with both? I heard about some cases of gyno and water weight issues with these... anything other then a normal run of PCT? I caught one or two posts about using Taurine to reduce back pump pains/issues (although that seemed kind of odd to me)
I did get back pumps running 1-Andro solo and Taurine helped.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
'Gyno' and water retention issues are the exception, not the norm, with these compounds. Whatever else you may be running might also have an effect in the context of the bodies hormonal system.

Id personally always recommend due to the hormonal nature of these compounds, unless you are getting 'regular' bloods done to most accurately (ie objectively) assess your response, that you prepare for a potentially significant impact on BP-lipids-HPTA. So, have your on-cycle supports and SERM prior to your run.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
C Supplements 2
R Supplements 12
R Supplements 14
A Male Anti-Aging Medicine 21