Erase Pro + DIM = buring nipples!

Beard foosier

Awards
Hello, I have been a lifelong low T producer, tfirst time I tested, T was 350, E2 was 31. My doctor put me on HCG 250 i/u per day, and I was on that about 6 months with little to no result. Retested several times, T went aa high as 400, e2 went up to 39. A month ago I tested at 352 and 35, we decided to discontinue as I wasn't seeing any results. The only thing I noticed was my nipples getting puffier and more pronounced, although it's been a slow process so I couldnt tell if it was just my chest getting bigger (I was bulking at the time). Never any pain or solid lumps below.

I decided to go on a cut when we discontinued the hcg, and I dropped about 10 lbs in 2 weeks, probably mostly water. My abs are starting to barely outline and love handles much smaller, but I notice my nipples have been puffier than ever the last 2 weeks. I notice tiny little lumps under the outside of my nipples, but nothing bigger than a bb or any pain.

The other thing I noticed over the last 2 weeks is more difficulty emptying my bladder, zero morning wood, and I run hot all the time. Also my anxiety has gone thru the roof. I decided to give the Erase Pro a try to see if it would bring my e2 symptoms down a bit, I took it yesterday and didn't feel anything (I know it takes awhile to kick in). Today I took one erase pro capsule along with a capsules of DIM. about 4 hours later, my nipples and side of my breast up to the armpit are burning a bit, like a mild sunburn. This concerns me a bit as I've NEVER had any breast pain before, just spongy nipple fat. Could the erase pro or dim cause the nipple pain? I had blood drawn this morning but won't have results back until next week, I don't want to grow breasts over the weekend! Should I ditch the erase, dim, or both?

Mward97

Awards
Well I wouldn't take stuff if you have problems and the doctor didn't tell you too. With that said those products are not overly strong usually. With that said if you are describing a "sunburn type feeling" that could be dryer out skin from lower estrogen levels but it could also be tingling I guess from a funk type thing...

Neither of those would likely start 4 hours after OTC product use. Don't overthink your symptoms, the brain is very powerful.

Beard foosier

Awards
Thank you for the fast reply, yes my brain has been a pain in my ass since discontinuing hcg. I've always been anxious, and the hcg actually made me very relaxed and confident, surprisingly. It just wasn't doing what it was prescribed to do, lol. I have an appointment with an endo in 3 weeks, I'm just paranoid that by that time I'm going to have enormous breasts!

Mward97

Awards
I did not mean "funk" I meant the tingling could be from higher or lower estrogen levels. Don't know why my autocorrect thought the word funk should go there. I don't think you will develop breasts in 3 weeks. Even in the absolute worst case scenario you do develop a little tiny bit of actual Gyno in 3 weeks, that amount of Gyno could definitely be removed by a course of actual pharmaceutical grade AI's. I wouldn't worry about it. Also I would do you research and come in armed bootstrap to ear with information for your cause, ask to be put on actual testosterone.

Beard foosier

Awards
Thanks man, I really appreciate your help. I have good muscle on my chest, it's actually a little bigger than the rest of my physique. Just can't stand the pyramid shaped nipples standing up at the bottom of it!

Mward97

Awards
Thanks man, I really appreciate your help. I have good muscle on my chest, it's actually a little bigger than the rest of my physique. Just can't stand the pyramid shaped nipples standing up at the bottom of it!
There is no way you can get in sooner than 3 weeks? Have you seen this doctor before? Maybe just call him and ask him to write you a script for low dose arimidex or something, like 1-2MG/week just to see if it makes some of the symptoms abide in the meantime between now and the appointment?

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Dont mess with your hormones until you have seen your Endo, in case he wants to do some more tests. If there is no obvious cause (dietary deficiency etc) then he may give you a trial of Clomid or TRT. Do you plan to have children?

Beard foosier

Awards
No I'm actually snipped, never planned to have kids so nipped that in the bud. I never used any pro hormones, just the hcg. Would discontinuing the hcg really cause a big hormone swing?

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Yes it could. HCG has an LH like property on the testis. It is usually LH that keeps the testis secreting testosterone.

If you arent after more kids then TRT may be the way to go.