PCT help/advise. Thanks in advance.

Pablo91

Awards
Hello, I will be starting (my first) "prohormone cycle" on the 14th. Before I start I would like advice/confirmation I have all my T's crossed. (Expecially on the PTC)

Cycle: APS Androbolic 250, Purus Labs organ shield, multi vitamin, fish oil...

PCT: Man Sports Nolvadren XT, Purus Labs recycle, Purus Labs organ shield, multi, fish oil

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would probably try to grab some nolva or clomid from one of the board sponsors if it were me. I haven't used man sports nolvadren xt before. But everything else looks good man.

Pablo91

Awards
Thanks for the quick response. I'm trying to tred the water very lightly. Any other suggestions/advice is welcomed and appreciated.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
If you are messing with your hormones I would invest in a serm so that you can recover properly. other than that if you want to simply your pct stack I would look into AlphaMax xt. It has F95, 34diviniil, e-control, cortisol control (although a cort supp like reduce-xt could help), and other ingredients that could replace the nolvadren-xt as well as recycle

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Didnt Nolvadren XT get popped for containing anabolic hormones - probabaaly not a good thing to take in PCT. Suppress your hormones and a SERM is the only way to go. Adding an OTC PCT product like OL Sup3rPCT might help as well. AlphaMax XT (the new formula) looks interesting, a much better formulation than the original. Personally I would run this after PCT, in fact I think I might get some when it makes it to the UK.

nick9645

Awards
So I have a quick question about PCT the sites that are selling them are selling steroids so I guess my general question is being its out in the open like that how did they stay in business. I'm very new to all of this and trying to do as much research as I can. Has anyone had any problems receiving the product. No men in blue come knocking on the door?? Thanks for the help..

Pablo91

Awards
First time I've heard that about Nolvadren XT. They sell it on bb. All reviews iv read have been positive and state it's a good addition to a PCT. Can you elaborate where you heard this?

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
First time I've heard that about Nolvadren XT. They sell it on bb. All reviews iv read have been positive and state it's a good addition to a PCT. Can you elaborate where you heard this?
My mistake it was Man Sports PR-XT that was found to contaminated with desoxmethyltesterone among other things. It is on the high risk supplement list at the USADA Supplement411 site.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My mistake it was Man Sports PR-XT that was found to contaminated with desoxmethyltesterone among other things. It is on the high risk supplement list at the USADA Supplement411 site.
Site is a joke. Everything is contaminated because of not cleaning the equipment between runs.

Pablo91

Awards
Alright! Should be g2g then! Found a (hopefully reliable source) of Nova. Excited to start this new chapter.

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Site is a joke. Everything is contaminated because of not cleaning the equipment between runs.
I'm not sure I would rely on that if I was facing a drug test, but you could be right. There are better products out there for the OP anyway.

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
T-Bone I would believe either of you!
Still not something I would take anyhow.

Mjrj423

Awards
I would probably try to grab some nolva or clomid from one of the board sponsors if it were me. I haven't used man sports nolvadren xt before. But everything else looks good man.
Any idea which sponsers????

Mjrj423

Awards
You don't have to be a detective or a rocket scientist to figure it out....
I'm sorry, was it your quote I was responding to? Or do you have a natural tendency to be rude because you sat in front of a computer enough to accumulate 20,000 posts? I would understand the latter... perhaps too many chemicals flowing through you over the years you might have forgotten manners. Maybe you forget that the point of a forum is to share information. Honestly, I wouldn't expect much more from someone named T-Bone.

My question was directed to the person who seemed knowledgeable in how to obtain something I have had a hard time finding.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm sorry, was it your quote I was responding to? Or do you have a natural tendency to be rude because you sat in front of a computer enough to accumulate 20,000 posts? I would understand the latter... perhaps too many chemicals flowing through you over the years you might have forgotten manners. Maybe you forget that the point of a forum is to share information. Honestly, I wouldn't expect much more from someone named T-Bone.

My question was directed to the person who seemed knowledgeable in how to obtain something I have had a hard time finding.
Better yet, instead of typing long, well-thought responses that you deem witty and smart you could read the rules of AM and know we're not allowed to talk about sources for grey/black market rc's...

nick9645

Awards
I just thought I'd weigh in with my two cents on the subject just for the record I am a newbie when it comes to prohormones and what not there are certain substances that are recommended for PCT constantly on the site that falls Into the Grey Market if we don't have a rough a reputable source to acquire these things how do we safely proceed it's not something that you could even research because there's no information given so far as far as I can tell the best over the counter PCT is rebirth I could be absolutely wrong on this would rebirth be suitable for most prohormone Cycles such as one andro 4 andro Etc

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I just thought I'd weigh in with my two cents on the subject just for the record I am a newbie when it comes to prohormones and what not there are certain substances that are recommended for PCT constantly on the site that falls Into the Grey Market if we don't have a rough a reputable source to acquire these things how do we safely proceed it's not something that you could even research because there's no information given so far as far as I can tell the best over the counter PCT is rebirth I could be absolutely wrong on this would rebirth be suitable for most prohormone Cycles such as one andro 4 andro Etc
wow that was one looooong sentence- lol

Yes, there will be certain things that may or may not be recommend be individuals on forums. User should still do his own research and then proceed. Which is why when I am asked, I try to either offer several items or threads and let the user make up his/her mind. Its your body, only you control it.

nick9645

Awards
Sorry about the long sentence I'm doing this from my phone with a speech app. so in your opinion what would be a good thread to start with. And as far as an over the counter PCT what's your take on rebirth and should it be combined with any other products, and just to say thank you for your response and not flaming me.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Sorry about the long sentence I'm doing this from my phone with a speech app. so in your opinion what would be a good thread to start with. And as far as an over the counter PCT what's your take on rebirth and should it be combined with any other products, and just to say thank you for your response and not flaming me.
here are 2 links for the forum and
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/278951-pct-actually-necessary.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/276620-post-cycle-therapy.html

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hello, I will be starting (my first) "prohormone cycle" on the 14th. Before I start I would like advice/confirmation I have all my T's crossed. (Expecially on the PTC)

Cycle: APS Androbolic 250, Purus Labs organ shield, multi vitamin, fish oil...

PCT: Man Sports Nolvadren XT, Purus Labs recycle, Purus Labs organ shield, multi, fish oil
This is a basic ph and does not need a major pct. I would look at something like form xt or what you have listed. This does not need something that strong.

roprietary ProHormone & Anabolic Blend: 250mg *
Androstenolone Acetate, 1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one Caproate, 3b-Hydroxy-Etiallocholan-17-one, and 4-Androstenolone
Proprietary Plant Androgenic & Anabolic Blend: 500mg *
Diosterol Brand Dioscorea Nipponica Makino 50-67:1 Extract (Rhizome and aerial Parts) (10-13.4 grams whole plant) [standardized to contain bioactive fractions rich in steroidal furostanolic saponins and glycosides: Progenin III, Protodioscin, Iridoid Glycosides, Diosgenin and 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin
Proprietary Adaptogen and Protein Synthesis Extract: 500mg *
Mesobolin Brand Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract (Root)

The keys are 1-andro and 4-andro. Look at this as a pct option.

http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/product/lg-sciences-form-xt-liquid-90-servings/