DS SuperStim

Hydra

Awards
I got my bottle of SuperStim in today but haven't had the chance to try it. I've seen 1 review on it so far, anyone else seen or tried it yet?

review from other site:

Wesley Inman

Guys this stuff is legit.

I will put this up against anything for appetite suppression.

2-3 tablets on an empty stomach is no joke. This product is VERY long lasting. It has super stimulant effect like ECA stack. Appetite suppression better then ECA imo. Better then synedrex hands down. Even tops Hydroxy Elite which is prob the next best product imo. Some people dont like yohimbine but honestly this stuff doesn't even feel like yohimbine at all. Usually it gives me headache. This does not.

Upon taking this, most people are reporting increased body temperature, mood elevations, mild euphoria, sweating and very strong stimulant effects. Sides reported mostly at 3 tablets is Glassy eyes, sweating, insomnia if taken too late. Spikes in blood pressure if taken too close to a workout.

Product is A++ if you are looking for something in this category.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do people just ignore Cahills past?. Or just put blinders on and hope for the best. Why anyone would purchase and use anything from DS is beyond me, much less a stimulant.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed. Please report back. I'm skeptical of that review.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do people just ignore Cahills past?. Or just put blinders on and hope for the best. Why anyone would purchase and use anything from DS is beyond me, much less a stimulant.
Trying to get a legal high, duh.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Skeptical of the review.

LOL.

I have zero affiliation with that brand or company.

Stuff is A++. Super potent at 3 caps.

I don't know what to tell you. The only other far burners i speak highly of are Hydroxy Elite, Lean Fuel V2 and Synedrex. This one is no joke.

Take the information or leave it!!!!!

ninja87

Awards
Skeptical of the review.

LOL.

I don't know what to tell you. The only other far burners i speak highly of are Hydroxy Elite, Lean Fuel V2 and Synedrex. This one is no joke.

Does it make you high? That is all we care about.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does it make you high? That is all we care about.
Not me, but I have used Stims for 20 years, like ECA, etc..

For a newbie who doesn't use stims and is not stim sensitive, it will have some definitive euphoric effects. It improves my mood for sure.

The downside is that at 3 caps, it spikes blood pressure so during your workout you run out of oxygen.

In terms of appetite suppression and longer term energy, Id' choose this over ECA. And I've used ECA since 2000 religiously.

Honestly this is a solid product. Try it for yourself. I tried, 1, 2 and 3 caps on an empty stomach and I think I like 2 caps best. 3 is super strong.

ninja87

Awards
Not me, but I have used Stims for 20 years, like ECA, etc..

For a newbie who doesn't use stims and is not stim sensitive, it will have some definitive euphoric effects. It improves my mood for sure.

The downside is that at 3 caps, it spikes blood pressure so during your workout you run out of oxygen.

In terms of appetite suppression and longer term energy, Id' choose this over ECA. And I've used ECA since 2000 religiously.

Honestly this is a solid product. Try it for yourself. I tried, 1, 2 and 3 caps on an empty stomach and I think I like 2 caps best. 3 is super strong.
I still got craze and detonate going on but will look at this in the future after a few more reviews panel in. Don't know why people say they purposely not buy from DS due to there sketchy past.....All companies are sketchy.

Hell most including the big ones were found out for putting incorrect protein amounts on there products and filling it with fillers and sugars instead of the label listing. DS sell top notch stuff (apart from Craze2) imo.

If craze was not banned there would be no pre workout industry left as Craze would be the only thing that would of been purchased as it was so much better then anything in the same category.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I still got craze and detonate going on but will look at this in the future after a few more reviews panel in. Don't know why people say they purposely not buy from DS due to there sketchy past.....All companies are sketchy.

Hell most including the big ones were found out for putting incorrect protein amounts on there products and filling it with fillers and sugars instead of the label listing. DS sell top notch stuff (apart from Craze2) imo.

If craze was not banned there would be no pre workout industry left as Craze would be the only thing that would of been purchased as it was so much better then anything in the same category.

There are several mentalities in this Industry I have found in 20+ years..and to each his own.

Craze, i thought was awesome. I come from the days of Ultimate Orange 1990 edition where Dan Duchaine put Ephedra and Clen in that product. Or Hot Stuff when it was loaded with dbol. I sold those in GNC in the 90's..years before half this forum was even alive.

You either love this stuff, or you don't. I personally like all these intense products. Certainly dont abuse them. If you dont like them stick to Creatine and Protein and keep your mouth shut. This isn't an ethics convention.

ninja87

Awards
There are several mentalities in this Industry I have found in 20+ years..and to each his own.

Craze, i thought was awesome. I come from the days of Ultimate Orange 1990 edition where Dan Duchaine put Ephedra and Clen in that product. Or Hot Stuff when it was loaded with dbol. I sold those in GNC in the 90's..years before half this forum was even alive.

You either love this stuff, or you don't. I personally like all these intense products. Certainly dont abuse them. If you dont like them stick to Creatine and Protein and keep your mouth shut. This isn't an ethics convention.
Thanks for the review mate. Welcome more reviews from users so we can get more of an idea as this is a really new product.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Skeptical because the ingredient profile doesn't look like anything special and this is the only review I can find out there. A few more positive reviews and I'll purchase some.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You couldn't pay me to ingest 1,2, or 3 of those capsules.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't care if anyone buys it or not.

Truthfully. I don't give a ****. I left a review bc my clients trust me as so many members of the community.

I also said Craze was awesome right off the bat. If you don't like it, go ingest some soy protein and some GNC mega men vitamins. But if you have never tried this product, you can't begin to dispute my review....

Try the product and challenge my review or shut your mouth. No one wants to hear opinions based on inexperiences.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established

Truthfully. I don't give a ****. I left a review bc my clients trust me as so many members of the community.

I also said Craze was awesome right off the bat. If you don't like it, go ingest some soy protein and some GNC mega men vitamins. But if you have never tried this product, you can't begin to dispute my review....

Try the product and challenge my review or shut your mouth. No one wants to hear opinions based on inexperiences.
I believe in you WesleyInman.

ALEXMH

Awards

Would u prefer this or EC for fatloss??

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I'm not saying I don't trust your review. I'm sure it works and gives a nice kick. I just don't trust that brand (there's a lot more I don't trust too). Good luck with it hope you enjoy it.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would u prefer this or EC for fatloss??
I mean ECA is the gold standard, it works like a charm. But do I think Super Still will work awesome? Yes I do.

It suppresses appetite way more for me and the few clients I have used it with. It reminds me alot of ECA tbh. I won't compare though but I will say this, I will use ECA and this in my personal stash.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is probably spiked with Ephedrine lol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Skeptical of the review.

LOL.

I mean ECA is the gold standard, it works like a charm. But do I think Super Still will work awesome? Yes I do.

It suppresses appetite way more for me and the few clients I have used it with. It reminds me alot of ECA tbh. I won't compare though but I will say this, I will use ECA and this in my personal stash.
Wesley! Long time no talk man.

Haven't seen you since you banned me from the FB group for ripping your ass apart about Arginine.

Or...do you actually have the "studies" you claimed to have?

Your opinion means jack **** all because you have absolutely zero idea what you're talking about. Go somewhere else to peddle your snake oil bullcrap.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wesley! Long time no talk man.

Haven't seen you since you banned me from the FB group for ripping your ass apart about Arginine.

Or...do you actually have the "studies" you claimed to have?

Your opinion means jack **** all because you have absolutely zero idea what you're talking about. Go somewhere else to peddle your snake oil bullcrap.
Vaughn from down town!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vaughn from down town!
This guy is a joke.

He was promoting a horrific pre-wo on facebook, and I called him out for pushing a product which utilizes Arginine(and seriously underdosed Arginine for that matter) for Nitric Oxide boosting. When I mentioned that Arginine does not raise Nitric Oxide in healthy users, he claimed that he "had studies that said otherwise", yet after repeated questioning refused to post them(because they don't exist).

From there, it went on to him claiming that he "manufactured and formulated dietary supplements since I was in diapers" despite the fact that he and I are the same age.

Ultimately, he tried to contact some Hi-Tech forum reps(as if I'm not the head of command for all of our reps or something), and attempted to get me in "trouble". That obviously went no where.

Finally, when he had nothing else to say and it was painfully obvious that he looked like an ass(which I am sure happens quite often), I was banned from the FB group because he needed to continue to peddle snakeoil to unsuspecting consumers without having someone who can actually read and interpret studies making him look foolish.

EVERYONE STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS GUY, he is doing nothing except trying to pad his wallet with your money.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
If this stuff was amazing, there should be more than one review.

Also, I don't trust DS. Maybe this isn't an ethics forum, but ethics matter.

Hydra

Awards
If this stuff was amazing, there should be more than one review.

Also, I don't trust DS. Maybe this isn't an ethics forum, but ethics matter.
Wesley you nailed it. SuperStim is amazing. I took it this morning and 9 hours later I still feel it. Its like ECA except it last all day instead of 2 hours. Had to force myself to eat lunch, I took 2.5 tabs. The score in the tab is a genius idea. I am going to try 1.5 and 2 tabs to see. 2.5 might be too strong for me unless I am doing a ton of activity.

I loved Craze, took it for years with no issues what so ever. I dont see DS ethics being any different then anyone else in the industry including iForce who I buy products from all the time. A product that did what it was supposed to do, no sides, dont know anyone who got hurt on it, Id still be taking it today if I could. SuperStim is my new go too.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wesley you nailed it. SuperStim is amazing. I took it this morning and 9 hours later I still feel it. Its like ECA except it last all day instead of 2 hours. Had to force myself to eat lunch, I took 2.5 tabs. The score in the tab is a genius idea. I am going to try 1.5 and 2 tabs to see. 2.5 might be too strong for me unless I am doing a ton of activity.

I loved Craze, took it for years with no issues what so ever. I dont see DS ethics being any different then anyone else in the industry including iForce who I buy products from all the time. A product that did what it was supposed to do, no sides, dont know anyone who got hurt on it, Id still be taking it today if I could. SuperStim is my new go too.
I wasn't commenting on this product, or DS. Just Wesley.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Lmao!. Seriously, I guess you haven't been around long enough to know Cahills history. You'd be just as safe digging through the garbage dump to find used needles to inject heroin as you are using DS supplements. But who cares as long is works right?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established

This is not the standard. I'm not here to state an opinion on Cahill or DS, but several tests show that the company defrauded its customers by putting an "extra" ingredient in Craze. People took it and got hooked (not addicted, hooked) because it provided an amazing, euphoric feeling. But how many of those people would have ever purchased it in the first place if they knew it had amphetamines in it? I'm sure some would have, but the fact is that tests indicate that the company misrepresented its product to the public for its own financial gain.

It's not "no harm, no foul" just because you don't know anybody that got hurt. I'm not totally "in the know" when it comes to what supplement companies have gotten in trouble for doing the same thing. But you can't say that DS ethics are no different than any other supplement company.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is not the standard. I'm not here to state an opinion on Cahill or DS, but several tests show that the company defrauded its customers by putting an "extra" ingredient in Craze. People took it and got hooked (not addicted, hooked) because it provided an amazing, euphoric feeling. But how many of those people would have ever purchased it in the first place if they knew it had amphetamines in it? I'm sure some would have, but the fact is that tests indicate that the company misrepresented its product to the public for its own financial gain.

It's not "no harm, no foul" just because you don't know anybody that got hurt. I'm not totally "in the know" when it comes to what supplement companies have gotten in trouble for doing the same thing. But you can't say that DS ethics are no different than any other supplement company.
Exactly. Solid post

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards

Well said.

Hydra

Awards
I saw tests published by both sides. The guy went to prison and did his time, he like everyone else who does the same should get a chance at a clean slate. I dont know nor do I care about Craze other then I bought a product that did exactly what it was supposed to do and for a cheap price.

SuperStim is the real deal. Buy it or don't, doesn't matter to me in the slightest.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hahahaha Vaughan True. An expert with zero competitions under his belt!! Arguing a product that beats out Mesomorph that I sell and have no affiliation with. Fact is Tim worked for Iforce and now you want people to steer clear of me bc my recommendations will be correct that his product too is awesome and can match or beat Meso. So you are bringing Iforces issues to Hi Tech. They will be proud to know you are ruining their rep.

Pathetic. Don't worry I still sell Mesomorph. It is my #2 preworkout. It is awesome. But its behind M1 by TLM Research.

Now I dont represent TLM, Hi Tech or DS and I sell all of them. And recommend them. Why would anyone even hire you?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why the hell is this even happening lol you keep saying you don't care but keep replying

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna be ignorant and put blinders on when I take a supplement. I don't care what's in it, as long as it works. Hell, there could be crack, meth, draino, whatever. Doesn't matter to me, I could care less about my health. I'm just lookin for a high.
That's what I thought.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Except the fact that Cahill ratted on many companies. Companies that he actually sold raw materials/PHs to . There are sketchy people in the supp industry but he is a total scumbag

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Except the fact that Cahill ratted on many companies. Companies that he actually sold raw materials/PHs to . There are sketchy people in the supp industry but he is a total scumbag
Yea, I'm not privy to the whole story. But I know about the Craze issue and there is no way anyone can say that DS operates with the same ethics as all other supplement companies

Rushie

Awards
Yea, I'm not privy to the whole story. But I know about the Craze issue and there is no way anyone can say that DS operates with the same ethics as all other supplement companies
But that's probably only because none of us knows what those other companies are really doing (and how they are screwing us customers) behind closed doors. If we did, you'd probably have to revise your opinion, at least somewhat IMO.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
EVERYONE STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS GUY, he is doing nothing except trying to pad his wallet with your money.

I rep for Iron Mag Labs.

Products I sell on my store, are the brands: GAT,. Hi-Tech, DS, Iron Forged Nutrtion, Raw Dynamix, Optimum Nutrition, Iron Mag, Blackstone Labs, TLM Research, LGI, Antaeus, Wicked Supplements, Muscle Feast, MHP, Alpha Gainz, etc.

So essentially you are warning the forum, as a representative of Hi-Tech to stay away from these brands because they are "snake oil".

I want you to confirm your statement please.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
I rep for Iron Mag Labs.

Products I sell on my store, are the brands: GAT,. Hi-Tech, DS, Iron Forged Nutrtion, Raw Dynamix, Optimum Nutrition, Iron Mag, Blackstone Labs, TLM Research, LGI, Antaeus, Wicked Supplements, Muscle Feast, MHP, Alpha Gainz, etc.

So essentially you are warning the forum, as a representative of Hi-Tech to stay away from these brands because they are "snake oil".

I want you to confirm your statement please.
Nicely put. This is one of the best examples of contextomy I've seen on AM!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nicely put. This is one of the best examples of contextomy I've seen on AM!
Explain how so. This is what I use with my clients, and customers. These are the brands I recommend and the brands I use. I think you guys are biting your tongues now, because you see the issue he created, and it reaches farther then you initially thought.

And you guys run in cliques on this forum, which is fine. You can all paint each other into different corners.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Explain how so. This is what I use with my clients, and customers. These are the brands I recommend and the brands I use. I think you guys are biting your tongues now, because you see the issue he created, and it reaches farther then you initially thought.

And you guys run in cliques on this forum, which is fine. You can all paint each other into different corners.
Maybe google "contextomy" before you get all defensive.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards

It's not hard. Just follow the fallacy and the context of Vaughn's post.

Here's an example: Let's say an employee at GNC tries to sell me overpriced creatine by MuscleTech. I call him out on it. Employee acts like a complete twat and yells me out of GNC. Now, I know that creatine product probably isn't the best option, profile-wise or cost-wise. I also know GNC stocks PES's High Volume, along with others many use on this forum. If I tell my friends that the GNC employee was a complete jerk and tried to upsell me something that wasn't worth it, I'm not calling every product at GNC crap. If I see that GNC employee trying to sell a different product to my friends, but this product's company has been known for shady business in the past, I'm gonna call the employee out on it in front of my friends. A lot of my attitude will have to do with how the employee treated me in the past.

While not a perfect comparison, I think it gets the point across. Attitude in response to any accusation is key.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The PES fanboys on this site make me want to buy some High Volume and Select protein, drink some, make myself throw up. Throw up in the canisters and ship it back to PES as "defective" product.

LEATHERFACE

Awards
The PES fanboys on this site make me want to buy some High Volume and Select protein, drink some, make myself throw up. Throw up in the canisters and ship it back to PES as "defective" product.
what? you don't like overhyped ingredients and products? you must be crazy

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what? you don't like overhyped ingredients and products? you must be crazy
It just gets sickening. I actually think they have pretty good products but I liked them a lot better when they first came around. About the time I beta tested Original Anabeta. Now the products are pushed so much it just turns me off to the company.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It just gets sickening. I actually think they have pretty good products but I liked them a lot better when they first came around. About the time I beta tested Original Anabeta. Now the products are pushed so much it just turns me off to the company.
The Olympic labs "demigods" are worse.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bernardhopkin Supplements 4
NomZ Product Reviews 1
AdelV Supplements 15