How much time arimistane?

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I.ve just ran a month of Sup3r Oct OL and a month of Alphamax. I would add another month of Alphamax so lating arimistane for 12 weeks. Any thoughts? Is too much? Anyone experienced so long?
Thank you.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
It's only recommended that Arimistane be taken for an 8 week period. However, I know many have used Alphamax for a longer run than 8 weeks. I wouldn't recommend it, but if you're not having any side effects (dry joints or aches) and you're seeing good results then you might enjoy experimenting with a 12 week run.

I'm not sure if you've gotten your second bottle of Alphamax, but Performax just released the new Alphamax XT which doesn't contain Arimistane. Alphamax XT would be perfect to run the 4 weeks following

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the recommended time on Arimistane is 8 weeks, but in most cases you can always
push 12 with an OTC Product.

As long as you are also boosting your test while controlling estrogen you should be fine.

Arimistane is a weak AI, so i don't think there is too much to be worried about.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We can't recommend anything beyond the label recommendations of 8 weeks.

I do like John's idea of going into Alphamax XT though if you haven't already grabbed the Alphamax. I believe the 30% off presale is still going as well at TGB supplements using code alpha30.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I have thought to switch to Alphamax XT, but is not still available in Europe. Also thought about Test1fy Pro OL although very more expensive.