LOW TEST TRYING TO BOOST!!!???? AND BUILD SOME MUSCLE HELP!!

wrxjpm

wrxjpm

Awards
I found out I had sleep apnea in 2011 and it crushed my test and libido . Did some treatments and got it up some but never regained my full spectrum sex drive and performance. Looking for something to boost that and want to kind of put some bulk on as well . Anyone have any suggestions? I've been looking at epiandro by olympus or primeval

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
If you look at the natural route then a product like the new AlphaMax Xt would be a solid option. There are multiple ingredients in it designed to build muscle, and boost free test. Ingredients like F95 for lbm/cAMP activation, l-dopa+anti-estrogen to get you a dryer look and lower estro a bit, 34divii to increase free test, ferulic acid to increase performance and there's even more ingredients! Plus it's on sale right now in a couple of places!

Other natty options:
ABE/ArA/Phosphadic acid

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd check out Viron by BLR and try adding in some natural anabolics. Thats my opinion.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you on a cpap now?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Take a look Get Diesel line of herbals I'm sure DTHC or DT Pro will help you with what your looking for
also Olympus does a pure Tong Kat supplement which has gotten very good feedback and I have a few
jars in my stash but I haven't run any as of yet so I can't comment on it but again I've used Get Diesel
products for many years and they have always treated me well.)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
What are your current Test levels?

wrxjpm

wrxjpm

Awards
Haven't had blood work in a couple years , last time it 290ng

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Haven't had blood work in a couple years , last time it 290ng
Go get them checked again before throwing money at it. You may be able to get actual Testosterone, or at least maybe Clomid therapy.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Go get them checked again before throwing money at it. You may be able to get actual Testosterone, or at least maybe Clomid therapy.
Agreed. You may have secondary hypogonadism. I'd get check out. I know TRT is a last resort, but you are pretty low (unlike some guys who want to go on TRT with levels in the 500-600s). I'd get blood work done. My levels before TRT (clomid as of now) were in the 190s-250s and I remember how bad I felt. You'll be glad once you get this squared away. Don't throw money at natty supps until you find out if you need prescribed treatment. Good luck!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. You may have secondary hypogonadism. I'd get check out. I know TRT is a last resort, but you are pretty low (unlike some guys who want to go on TRT with levels in the 500-600s). I'd get blood work done. My levels before TRT (clomid as of now) were in the 190s-250s and I remember how bad I felt. You'll be glad once you get this squared away. Don't throw money at natty supps until you find out if you need prescribed treatment. Good luck!
These two guys have the right idea :)

wrxjpm

wrxjpm

Awards
Thanks everyone for there help . I ordered get diesel dtpro ! Hopefully that'll get me on track

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Testabolan and Tongkat ali do me best for libido, anything that boosts free test.

If you have clinically low test based on blood work even after cpap treatment if you are compliant, I would highly encourage you to speak with your physician. A test booster will not get your values in range like HRT will. If you are concerned about fertility, there are ways around it.