DMAA vs DMHA, mesomorph vs. Gameday

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I just got stage new man sport gameday pre with pump powder. It has DMHA which is the new kid on the block for energy. My experience is: its OK, it gets me hot and pumped, but there is nothing like DMAA so far. Anyone else experienced gameday or DMHA?! I am trying to cycle off DMAA because I have developed some high tolerance!

Here is an article about DMHA https://blog.priceplow.com/dmha

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Mesomorph is awesome..one and only time I tried Gameday it made me feel like I had the flu..

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I just got stage new man sport gameday pre with pump powder. It has DMHA which is the new kid on the block for energy. My experience is: its OK, it gets me hot and pumped, but there is nothing like DMAA so far. Anyone else experienced gameday or DMHA?! I am trying to cycle off DMAA because I have developed some high tolerance!

Here is an article about DMHA https://blog.priceplow.com/dmha
with less potency of DMAA, just my thought, people will either take twice as much or build up a tolerance forcing them to take more.

"Because of the similarities, we can hypothesize how DMHA may exert its effects, however, until more human research is conducted on the compound, emphasis is placed on hypothetical "

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
DMHA like you stated is the new kid on the block. However IMO it doesn't come close to an ingredient like DMAA. If your developing a tolerance to DMAA just come off for a few weeks and then jump back on. Remember Mesomorph has 65mg of DMAA per serving. Which is a massive dose. I myself am due for a stim break now that I think about it.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i now need a scoop and a half of mesomorph to get fired, so taking off for sure. I remember hi tech recommending a break after 8 weeks of use or something...I now have gameday/pump powder, olympus labs conquer unleashed "love the pump/lasting energy", high volume... Pre/post Jym "that does nothing for me anymore!"......

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yeah, i now need a scoop and a half of mesomorph to get fired, so taking off for sure. I remember hi tech recommending a break after 8 weeks of use or something...I now have gameday/pump powder, olympus labs conquer unleashed "love the pump/lasting energy", high volume... Pre/post Jym "that does nothing for me anymore!"......
yea NurseGray said it best- take a break, switch it up and maybe go for non stim pre workout

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep definitely. You always need some change every once in awhile. Take a week or two off of pwo's period and then come back to them. That's what I do.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
DMAA has a cleaner feel to it.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
but does it build up tolerance fast? never used either of the two
Its person dependant (like with most things) how quick tolerance builds. Expect something very similar to other aliphatic amines though.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
but does it build up tolerance fast? never used either of the two

I think DMAA is cleaner BUT I have noticed that after constant use (I am talking 2 bottles plus) you build up a tolerance pretty fast

That's why I switch off between Mesomorph and non stim pre workouts (Hemavo) from time to time

M

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
DMHA gives me a cleaner ride than any DMAA product I've ever tried and I've tried a lot lol. To be fair though I've only used limitless with DMHA in it.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure Limitless contains DMHA? I do not see it on the ingredient list. There are very few products that contain DMHA right now, GoldStar triple X, Gameday, DVST6 whitecut "to be released"....I have tried limitless it was OK, but not much energy to rave about "for a sever stimulant junky".
So far gameday is keeping me wired, taking off mesomorph for a couple of month "I miss that sh**T badly!"

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
DMAA is not in most PWO's over here in the UK, I have been using AMP which is in C&P Ferrox Amped, i am interested in trying mesomorph, overall how different is DMAA compared to AMP Citrate, the best PWO i have used was the original craze, i never had a chance to try the original Jack3d.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Are you sure Limitless contains DMHA? I do not see it on the ingredient list. There are very few products that contain DMHA right now, GoldStar triple X, Gameday, DVST6 whitecut "to be released"....I have tried limitless it was OK, but not much energy to rave about "for a sever stimulant junky".
So far gameday is keeping me wired, taking off mesomorph for a couple of month "I miss that sh**T badly!"
you stim junkies are all alike- lol

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I have not tried amp citrate to be honest, but DMAA is like being possessed by a demon. You feel like tearing **** up, throwing the benchs left and right and picking the biggest weight that comes your way. It's a feel good supplement that switches the pain/fear mechanism off for a good two hours then fades out nicely...So far DMHA is good energy and mental alertness,but it's not as intense as DMAA, I would say 70-80% close...

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I have not tried amp citrate to be honest, but DMAA is like being possessed by a demon. You feel like tearing **** up, throwing the benchs left and right and picking the biggest weight that comes your way. It's a feel good supplement that switches the pain/fear mechanism off for a good two hours then fades out nicely...So far DMHA is good energy and mental alertness,but it's not as intense as DMAA, I would say 70-80% close...
I have been using Nos Ether by get diesel nutrition- for a non stim- this sh1t works man

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, what people are calling dmha is 2-amino-6-methylheptane, j.Regia contains 2-amino-5-methylheptane, same thing PA called '2-aminoisoheptane'.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Is j.regia related to DMHA at all?
J. Regia has a number of aliphatic amines. So in that sense, it's more like DMHA is related to J. Reg, not the other way around.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I think Conqure unleashed has J.Regia, its 2-amino-5-methylheptane, that compared to 2-amino-6-methylheptane version DHMA found in gameday sees very mild and doesn't do much for energy/focus. "from my personal experience with both". There is a possibility that conquer has a low dosage, i still love conquer for the pump!

https://blog.priceplow.com/dmha

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I think Conqure unleashed has J.Regia, its 2-amino-5-methylheptane, that compared to 2-amino-6-methylheptane version DHMA found in gameday sees very mild and doesn't do much for energy/focus. "from my personal experience with both". There is a possibility that conquer has a low dosage, i still love conquer for the pump!

https://blog.priceplow.com/dmha
CU does indeed have J. Reg in it.

But keep in mind we are using a custom extract and are not disclosing which aliphatic amines in J Reg that are being used, nor at what percent.

A lot of testing went into finding the right blend, and it's not DMHA.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
CU does indeed have J. Reg in it.

But keep in mind we are using a custom extract and are not disclosing which aliphatic amines in J Reg that are being used, nor at what percent.

A lot of testing went into finding the right blend, and it's not DMHA.
Is it actually extracted or synthetic?

S

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Tried a gameday sample today and didn't really care for it.... Conquer Unleashed all day!!!!!

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Was it the new formula , the one with the the yellow pack? I got a free pump powder tub with it, so it wasn't a bad deal..currently mixing it with conquer unleashed, conquer is awesome, but it needs an extra omph for stim addicted rats...

S

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Was it the new formula , the one with the the yellow pack? I got a free pump powder tub with it, so it wasn't a bad deal..currently mixing it with conquer unleashed, conquer is awesome, but it needs an extra omph for stim addicted rats...
Yep it's the new one.... I didn't care for the stim effect, CU is just right for me.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
I have tried both meso & new game day. Gameday was great, energy was long lasting, but in comparison to old version, it didn't explode me in terms of energy. It was pretty close to DMAA (a bit lower focus, but energy & strength were equal). Overall I liked it very much.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
http://ow.ly/ZJDIx

I do not agree with his conclusion, it's clearly written by someone who never lifts or use preworkouts.

I finished my first gameday tub after taking a break from mesomorph, DMHA is good stuff and I like the steady energy and focus it delivers. It's less intense than DMAA but it gets me into the zone for a solid two hours without crashing afterwards...

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
I've never experience a crash from dmaa, but some pres with 400-500mg caffeine did :D

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Never tried dmha, but tried amp-citrate. Don't think it will get anywhere near the feeling I get from dmaa.
I'm switching between mesomorph, OG jack3d, psycho and jacked up. All with dmaa, and I love them all. Some needs bigger doses than others, but dmaa always gives me that gooood feeling. Now when we're talking about it, I should probably take a stim break, but I'll wait a month. Maybe two... :)

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I just tried DMAA/Mesomorph for the first time today, and I'll be reviewing it soon enough in my log, but I can confirm the hype is legit boys. Amazing product. 10/10. All that good stuff. I took it around noon today fasted, and I'm still feeling great at 2:15am, even after 2 large meals. I'm definitely not using it more than once a month though, bc I don't ever want this feel to go away. Really impressed.
Once a month? So at a 1 scoop serving, your box of meso will last for 2 years.
If you had my mesomorph stack, you would have enough for the rest of your bb-life:)

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Never tried dmha, but tried amp-citrate. Don't think it will get anywhere near the feeling I get from dmaa.
I'm switching between mesomorph, OG jack3d, psycho and jacked up. All with dmaa, and I love them all. Some needs bigger doses than others, but dmaa always gives me that gooood feeling. Now when we're talking about it, I should probably take a stim break, but I'll wait a month. Maybe two... :)
Should try Wicked..also made by HiTech..tad stronger than Meso..

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Should try Wicked..also made by HiTech..tad stronger than Meso..
Yes I know. 75mg dmaa:)
Love meso for the combination of stim and pump :)

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I just got tub of Wicked..haven't tried yet..ill have to compare between the two

cobri66

cobri66

Awards