Best natural supplement stack for building muscle

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
Food

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
What is the best natural stack for bulking , iam trying to bulk up naturally so iam gonna start eating a **** load of organic food while supplementing and k need some advice also when I am done bulking iam gonna cut using only one sarm gw 50556 be cause of the catabolic effects it has wich allows us to hold on to muscle while in a deficit and actually add a bit more while cutting .This sarm doesn't seem to have any side effects if used as a stand alone so no pct required is this true has anyone tried gw 50156 if so which brand and did it do what it was supposed to .

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
What is the best natural stack for bulking , iam trying to bulk up naturally so iam gonna start eating a **** load of organic food while supplementing and k need some advice also when I am done bulking iam gonna cut using only one sarm gw 50556 be cause of the catabolic effects it has wich allows us to hold on to muscle while in a deficit and actually add a bit more while cutting .This sarm doesn't seem to have any side effects if used as a stand alone so no pct required is this true has anyone tried gw 50156 if so which brand and did it do what it was supposed to .
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=270011

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anything supressive which includes a sarm i always recommend a pct. If you don't get a serm then BLR rebirth is the next best thing. Check out some natural anabolics like abe, x gels, anafuse, follidrone etc.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
sarms arent natural

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
GW-501516 is technically not a SARM and also not suppressive...
It is a PPAR-delta receptor agonist.
Now on its status of "natural" or not, I am not sure.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Soy Lecithin Granules for the PA is not only the cheapest but easily the most effective natural ingredient I ever used

Also Food and I eat a LOT of Lamb I <3 Lamb fatty juicy as **** tasty meat gainz!! high in protein and quality fat's :)

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Gotta love the hardos on here who say food when he clearly asked for a supplement. On a supplement forum nonetheless... who would have thought?!

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Gotta love the hardos on here who say food when he clearly asked for a supplement. On a supplement forum nonetheless... who would have thought?!
OP is a fgt and also listed a stim as a muscle builder u mad? ;)

Soy Lecithin also eaten it's an emulsifier suck it :D

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
Says the guy who only posted to talk trash, If you have a better suggestion to bulk naturally than food I would love to here it.

The "hardos" on this forum are one of the reasons I like it here people speak the truth and not sales pitches.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Says the guy who only posted to talk trash, If you have a better suggestion to bulk naturally than food I would love to here it.

The "hardos" on this forum are one of the reasons I like it here people speak the truth and not sales pitches.
Obviously, food is most important when it comes to bulking naturally. But that's not what he asked. He asked what SUPPLEMENT.

Last time I checked food isn't a supplement. Sorry they don't make band aids for feelings Shooter!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's your age, height and weight? What's your diet look like now? How many calories are you getting in a day?

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
Obviously, food is most important when it comes to bulking naturally. But that's not what he asked. He asked what SUPPLEMENT.

Last time I checked food isn't a supplement. Sorry they don't make band aids for feelings Shooter!
You are real good at flexing your fingers but have yet to make one suggestion or meaningful contribution to this thread.

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
Iam 30,5'7, 172 pounds my body fat is high but not in the unhealthy % high a bit below. I probably have to eat around 3000 calories everyday iam also still working on my workout plan I think I will do a 5 day split and use RPT(Revers pyramid training) technic to add size and strength. I also wanna add supplements to this to maximize growth I already know what to eat and how much it's just I wanna add a little extra on top of that.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well the answer is going to depend on your particular situation and what area supplementation will benefit your progression in the gym or recovery the most.

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
Someone said x gels , OK what else creapure creatine I was thinking Almax u can get it dirt cheap on BB.com 20 bucks for like 200 days and it's micron iced monohydrate the purest form. I already know what whey I want gold standard whey isolates it tastes the best mixes very good and it doesn't make u bloated.Maybe a natty test booster iam not to sure what is good it there this year I heard anabolic iron made a good test booster and epichratin or whatever it is is that stuff any good has anyone tried it?

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
What's a good bcaa supplement something for fast recovery that tastes good?

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
Someone said x gels , OK what else creapure creatine I was thinking Almax u can get it dirt cheap on BB.com 20 bucks for like 200 days and it's micron iced monohydrate the purest form. I already know what whey I want gold standard whey isolates it tastes the best mixes very good and it doesn't make u bloated.Maybe a natty test booster iam not to sure what is good it there this year I heard anabolic iron made a good test booster and epichratin or whatever it is is that stuff any good has anyone tried it?
Don't hesitate to look into the supplements for sale on this forum, Reps here are always available to help and have some great discounts they can hook you up with.

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
Is it safe to combine all those suppl it wouldn't be overkill on my liver ??

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you were looking at a testbooster, check out AlphaMax if you haven't already. There is also our newer formula, AlphaMax XT. AlphaMax contains a full dose of l-dopa, 3,4 divanil both of which will help increase free and total testosterone. My favorite ingredient is the forskolin, which is also a full dose. F-95 will increase cAMP levels and aid in adding lean mass and keeping fat gain at bay. This is granted diet is in check.

The difference between the old and new formula is the arimistane, which is in the original, but not the newer version. Some really enjoy the drying out effect of arimistane. However, it does not agree with some people's joints. The new version still controls estrogen and cortisol, but does not do so with arimistane.

The OG can be found on Nutriverse, which has 20% off without a coupon until the 3rd and TGB Supplements has 30% off the new version with promo code Alpha30.

Also, definitely look into creatine like you post stated. You cannot go wrong with good old creatine.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can combine them. Make sure you take the proper time off, which should be printed on the label.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Soy Lecithin Granules for the PA is not only the cheapest but easily the most effective natural ingredient I ever used

Also Food and I eat a LOT of Lamb I <3 Lamb fatty juicy as **** tasty meat gainz!! high in protein and quality fat's :)

Rob is always on point

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Those are all fine to take together, as said above just take as directed on the bottle.

Also you can try Tudca if you worried your liver along with, NAC.

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
Cool thanks guys up been really helpful I will definitely check out those supplements :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What suppl are og,tbg, and ABE?
If you are referring to AntM1564 post above. He was speaking of the OG aka original AlphaMax at nutiverse, and then the new version AlphMax XT presale at TGB supplements online store.

And ABE is a supplement from the brand PES. It can be ran with either Alphamax version btw.

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
U guys have tried alpha max and got good results ?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
U guys have tried alpha max and got good results ?
It's the reason I became a rep for Performax Labs. It gives me a great alpha male feeling, while at the same time giving me a calmness. Not sure how to explain it, just alpha w/o snapping on people. I also get nice increase in libido, a reduced refractory period, and I feel strength increases begining around weeks 4-5.

Should be lots of logs/reviews/comments from forum members of you search it.

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
Ok so here is my supplement stack so far , Anabolic Iron Epicatechin, Alpha Mac Xt testostrone booster, PES ABE, f-95 forskolin, Laxo Elite, Alleman Nutrition mycroniced monohydrate creatine, Xtend BCAA,SNS X - gels, Gold Standard whey, Ultra preventive multi vitamin, and a krill oil supplement lol, what do u guys think is all this gonna kill me

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Too much at once. No way to know what all is working for you.

Also Alphamax XT plus ABE combined would not need more F95.

I'm getting ready to head out for a bit. I can help make suggestions on making a few stacks out of those products later.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok so here is my supplement stack so far , Anabolic Iron Epicatechin, Alpha Mac Xt testostrone booster, PES ABE, f-95 forskolin, Laxo Elite, Alleman Nutrition mycroniced monohydrate creatine, Xtend BCAA,SNS X - gels, Gold Standard whey, Ultra preventive multi vitamin, and a krill oil supplement lol, what do u guys think is all this gonna kill me
Way too much. And things that shouldn't all go together.

Xgels and anabeta elite is one of the most popular stacks around (and a personal favorite of mine). You could add a little extra forskolin to that though as well or alphamax instead of the forskolin since its in there too. Don't do alphamax and forskolin though.

Adding laxogenin and/or epicatechin on top is probably just overkill and a waste of money. Plus if you haven't used any of this in the past you'll never know what worked and what was wasted money.

Creatine you can get SNS micronized for like $12 for a years worth usually.

Bcaas are ok, but really only beneficial if you're training fasted. If you're eating around your workout, don't bother. Save your money for food.

A good multi and fish oil is always a solid choice.

Overall, your best bet is to get your training and diet totally dialed in, and then add 1-2 supps at a time until you've gotten an idea of what you respond well too. Make sure you give each one a fair shake by itself or with just one other (at least 4 weeks) to decide how it's working out.

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
Ok try build a stack for me later if u done mind cubs fan :).

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
Plus that would cost me a ton anyways probably somewhere around 600-700$ lol if not more.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok try build a stack for me later if u done mind cubs fan :).
Xgels and Abe
Or
Alphamax and Xgels

Would be my first two.

If a solo product, myokem magnitropin is a pretty comprehensive one as well.

Like I said above, take it slow. We've got all your needs covered at PHWsupplements too and have guys on the chat that can help answer any questions you'd have when purchasing too.

My rep code boone10 will also get you 10% off

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's your history with supplements? Those were a lot of good supps u listed but if you have now experience with them, dip your toes in, don't just dive in. Try them out individually and see what works for you. If your bf is that high you'll make plenty of good gains with a good diet and exercise program

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
What's a good 5 day split for size and strength gain? I heard RPT (reverse pyramid training) is a good technic to use to hit all muscle fibers.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What's a good 5 day split for size and strength gain? I heard RPT (reverse pyramid training) is a good technic to use to hit all muscle fibers.
Phat is as solid as they come and allows for both strength and hypertrophy days. My personal choice.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Boone's stack is solid. Another option you could utilize is something like this, assuming you have one bottle of ABE and AlphaMax XT:

ABE or AlphaMax XT - weeks 1-4
X-Gels - start week 1 and run for 50 training days
ABE or AlphaMax XT weeks 5-8. That way you're still running F95 for 8 weeks and the X-Gels will work nicely with both ABE and AlphaMax XT.

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
Ok so this is what my stack would look like, Alpha Max, SNS X gels , SNS mycroniced creatine, x hyper preventive multi, ashwaganda 66, Gold Standard on whey, and a krill oil supplement.

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
And then later I can try out the other suppl one by one and see wich one gives me best results.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so this is what my stack would look like, Alpha Max, SNS X gels , SNS mycroniced creatine, x hyper preventive multi, ashwaganda 66, Gold Standard on whey, and a krill oil supplement.
And then later I can try out the other suppl one by one and see wich one gives me best results.
Looks solid. If you have any questions regarding AlphaMax XT, feel free to PM myself or one of the other reps.