LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can stack them. Personally there's tons of supps out there and example stacks. I would browse around on this forum for alittle and look at some other example stacks. Natural anabolics are always nice to stack and don't require a pct.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
You can stack them. Personally there's tons of supps out there and example stacks. I would browse around on this forum for alittle and look at some other example stacks. Natural anabolics are always nice to stack and don't require a pct.
is this a size, more for test boost, leaning out?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ok, saw the ingredients and know some of the products- wasnt sure what the end goal was, but all cleared up

freeedom

freeedom

Awards
Another question I know there's a lot of zinc/magnesium in these products should I drop the zma fuel to avoid taking in to much of it?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Another question I know there's a lot of zinc/magnesium in these products should I drop the zma fuel to avoid taking in to much of it?
YMMV, but my doctor (who put me on TRT) recommended I drop my ZMA because I was getting enough of everything in it from other supplements. Particularly the zinc. I was taking Opti-Men at the time too.

freeedom

freeedom

Awards
Will do the same. I felt a bit lousy today I think it's cause I have too much zinc intake.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Copper will balance out the effects of zinc . But be careful, make sure you stay within the rda of zinc too much can cause a whole host of issues . Calcium and vitamin D are important as well for test boosting .
Instead of taking all at once cycle them out for 30 days make a stack out of it where the rda's are logical. My .02 ...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mainly for test boost and libido
The test booster aspect is not going to really make you bigger or stronger with that stack, so going for libido. Maca, Tongkat Ali, Testabolan, and L-Dopa will be far better. I'd replace lean xtreme with reduce xt if you didn't purchase yet.

freeedom

freeedom

Awards
What would you suggest to pct with to maximize my gains after taking xtreme dmz it's very surpressive and kills libido

freeedom

freeedom

Awards
The test booster aspect is not going to really make you bigger or stronger with that stack, so going for libido. Maca, Tongkat Ali, Testabolan, and L-Dopa will be far better. I'd replace lean xtreme with reduce xt if you didn't purchase yet.
What would you suggest for pct to maximize my gainz after taking extreme dmz it's very surpressive and kills libido

Building12

Awards
Is it safe to take as a pre work out BCAA, Nitric Oxide, L Citrulline Malate, D aspartic, Tribulus and Test Reload all together?