How Long can I run GW (Cardarine) for?

Nickyn97

Awards
It says on Fortress Supps website that you can run it at 20mg for up to 8-12 weeks. However, on the back of the bottle it says that you shouldn't run it for more than 8. My bottle would supply me 15mg a day for 8 weeks or 20mg for 6. Should I buy another bottle or do 15mg for 8 weeks? I'm 18 and I'm more interested in fat loss than anything else.

balsqf2eg2

Awards
Is Fortress Legit? I see some decent stuff on there.

Nickyn97

Awards
Yeah, I think so man! I ended up ordering from A1 though. Still the same product.

Nickyn97

Awards
Okay dude, I will. but seriously, how long? I don't know if all this hype is bs? Cutting has been awful for me. 20 weeks, and I really want to get back into bulking. need that push to get below 10 percent and clean bulk

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay dude, I will. but seriously, how long? I don't know if all this hype is bs? Cutting has been awful for me. 20 weeks, and I really want to get back into bulking. need that push to get below 10 percent and clean bulk
I ran it and it didn't do crap for fat loss. It actually made me extremely hungry and I had to eat a butt load of carbs at least every 1.5 hours or I'd pass out. Seriously, I'd return it. It's way over-hyped. Just my opinion.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I ran it and it didn't do crap for fat loss. It actually made me extremely hungry and I had to eat a butt load of carbs at least every 1.5 hours or I'd pass out. Seriously, I'd return it. It's way over-hyped. Just my opinion.
Ya i can vouch for this too... it can be very strong. at just 7mg a day (started at 14), I was nearly falling over with exhaustion on any low carb day, or IF day... also got zero of the endurance aspect and no weight loss that couldn't be attributed to diet. It nearly ruined my half marathon prep... that said, running it when you're eating plenty of carbs and often, it should be easier to tolerate.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya i can vouch for this too... it can be very strong. at just 7mg a day (started at 14), I was nearly falling over with exhaustion on any low carb day, or IF day... also got zero of the endurance aspect and no weight loss that couldn't be attributed to diet. It nearly ruined my half marathon prep... that said, running it when you're eating plenty of carbs and often, it should be easier to tolerate.
Sure but that kinda of defeats the purpose of it in the first place.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sure but that kinda of defeats the purpose of it in the first place.
well if someone tolerates carbs poorly, but might need a lot of calories to maintain/gain I would think this would fit perfectly