Best Otc AI

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Just curious what are proven otc AI, I have a half bottle of formabolic left over, want to pick something else for when it runs out.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BLR Letrone has proven its effectiveness with me by successfully lowering my e2 numbers.

Erase Pro + will be the next one I test out because it seems like another good otc AI.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
BLR Letrone has proven its effectiveness with me by successfully lowering my e2 numbers.

Erase Pro + will be the next one I test out because it seems like another good otc AI.
That's what I was looking at!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sustain Alpha.

You should be able to find some logs with blood work out there.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious what are proven otc AI, I have a half bottle of formabolic left over, want to pick something else for when it runs out.
I really liked letrone but wasn't on anything to hormonal. It had great recomp effects but I can't really talk about it as an ai tbh. Others seem to really enjoy it.

IronLegion has one coming this month that's supposed to be 10x stronger than formestane. Have high hopes for this release.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Make sure to share your Erase Pro results. I am confident you will like it

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I really liked letrone but wasn't on anything to hormonal. It had great recomp effects but I can't really talk about it as an ai tbh. Others seem to really enjoy it.

IronLegion has one coming this month that's supposed to be 10x stronger than formestane. Have high hopes for this release.
I'm very interested in the IronLegion, if it comes out in the next few weeks I'll pick it up and log how it handles with trest

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I know it's not a solo AI but alphamax xt (the newer formula) will definitely have you covered for any nonhormonal AI needs. Loaded full of other ingredients like f95 and test support to make a well rounded and awesome all in one formula.

If you are using exogenous hormones I would not really trust otc AI's solo, on the market right now

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPS Sustain Alpha, PES Erase Pro, SNS Inhibit-E, and possibly Iron Legion's Virtus.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Anyone know when virtus is suppose to be released

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS Inhibit-e is solid as they come. There's logged bloodwork showing a dreop of 10 points from one of the loggers

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
LG Science Form -XT

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Id go with Erase or Inhibit E. Be interested if people have any numbers to share as well

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Came in to say what others have said already

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arimistane is a cortisol reducer, is it not?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I think we need to define "OTC" Does it mean:

Not Illegal?
Deliverable By Common Carrier?
Can Be Bought With A Credit Card?
Available From A US Website?

If so, EXEMESTANE (AROMASIN) is the best OTC AI :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think we need to define "OTC" Does it mean:

Not Illegal?
Deliverable By Common Carrier?
Can Be Bought With A Credit Card?
Available From A US Website?

If so, EXEMESTANE (AROMASIN) is the best OTC AI :)
in this instance it would mean "dietary supplement", in my mind.

Lot of really great ones people can buy legally, but don't fall into that category.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
in this instance it would mean "dietary supplement", in my mind.

Lot of really great ones people can buy legally, but don't fall into that category.
Sorry for the confusion, I was going the dietary supplement route

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For a singular product, I would go with Eradicate E. Erosion looks good, but is a high dose that may not work out for some. However, one could get away with a single serving which would make it very cost effective.

If you're looking for a more well rounded product, AlphaMax is solid. Not only do you get the AI and testosterone support like Quads of Stee stated, but you also get a full dose of F95. Depending on your diet, F95 will help increase lean mass and lead to a loss in fat. It is a great ingredient for any goal, especially a recomp or cut.

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Virtus should be available in the coming weeks. There have been some delays as we've learned the ingredient is a little tricky to work with.

We've been focused on solving some of these issues and are hoping to release shortly.

This is one product we've been so anxious to release!

CJNator

Awards
BLRs Letrone or Exotherm and probably anything with DHAA in it. Also I'll be watching out for Virus, first time I'm hearing of it!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
BLR Letrone

BLR Exotherm

BLR Formeron if you can still get hold of it or BRAWN FORMESTANE

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For OTC, I've never tried anything better than Letrone. It works well even with exogenous TRT levels of test.

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Virtus has been delayed because it's been tricky to get the flavan suspended in the carrier. However, despite the roughly 40% solubility, we still had a logger on PHF that posted bloodwork. Logger was running 250mg test E M/Th and only used Virtus for estrogen control...post blood work came back pretty good.

Title of the thread on PHF: "Iron Legion Topical Ai"

there are some things that need to be taken into context, so it's best to take a look at that thread

Quote from the user: "1mg/day topical seems to be about as good as 12.5mg ED of exemstane for me."

All this in mind, once the final product is released and we're able to increase solubility/efficiency, this should make for a very stout product!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've like erase and inhibit e in the past. Neither of them completely crushed estrogen which is good. I still have nightmares of running letro. Stuff is horrible.

mavcar38

Awards
The main ingreidient in this is arimistane correct??

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For sure Letrone and my second would be Exotherm only because its slightly lighter as an AI but it has added fat burners. Exo makes me sweat like a whore in church.
Letrone is a very solid OTC ai. There are tons of labs posted.
In addition its got so many other benefits like increased IGF-1, t3,t4 (also confirmed with labs) cAMP, and ghrelin. The Ghrelin makes many users hungry. For the strong AI effect and many additional benefits Letrone wins in my book hands down.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For sure Letrone and my second would be Exotherm only because its slightly lighter as an AI but it has added fat burners. Exo makes me sweat like a whore in church.
Letrone is a very solid OTC ai. There are tons of labs posted.
In addition its got so many other benefits like increased IGF-1, t3,t4 (also confirmed with labs) cAMP, and ghrelin. The Ghrelin makes many users hungry. For the strong AI effect and many additional benefits Letrone wins in my book hands down.
Ohh nice. Maybe you could post up the labs in the subforum

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ohh nice. Maybe you could post up the labs in the subforum
Several labs are posted in the Labs thread on this forum.
Ill have to try to find it. Not sure if Im subbed or not.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for that.

This one is good. Letrone was close to Formeron with regards to AI potential. You can see without it e2 pretty much doubles.

1.Clomid + low dose Formeron (EOD)+ Test boosters
2. Clomid + Test boosters (no AI ran out of Formeron)
3. Clomid + Letrone (1 cap ED) + Test booster

Here are my past 3 Bloodworks:

Bloodwork 1
TT-294
Free T- 10
E2- 11
LH-0.1
FSH- 0.2

Bloodwork 2
TT-343
Free T-12
E2-25