looking for answer to low t

jaimev1986

jaimev1986

Awards
Ok. Im looking for a plan to get my t up and my estrogen levels under control. I had blood work done and i tested at 290 total t. I am 30 yrs old. Diet is perfect (clean tons of animal protein and clean carbs) i train every third day. I suspect i have estrogen issues just from some of the things i notice. I used to use aas about 3 years ago. Have been told by doc i have anemia also due to low rbc. Im looking to compete naturally in ocb or usbf in next few years and don't want to screw that up. They don't allow any hrt of ANY kind no matter what. and they ban, well pretty much anything that is effective it seems in controlling estrogen. Was thinking of trying something like animal test\stak. Or even forma v3. Not interested in enhancing. I just literally want to get my energy and levels close to NORMAL as i can. Would love to hear suggestions from anyone who might have been in anything similar to what im talking about or knows someone who competes natty and deals with low t from dieting. Tired of being tired! Any help?

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you are getting plenty of zinc from your diet, adequate vitamin D (most likely from supplements) and eat cruciferous vegetables. I personally don't have experience in your situation and I don't feel that self medicating would be ideal for a serious issue but popular AI's that come to mind are BLR Letrone and arimistane.

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'm using at stack from Nubreed Nutrition called Heliotropin and Hysteria, that have been working surprisingly well. Take 2 of each before bed, sleep is great, more erections, might have a little more energy.

Other good once:
Ultimate T
Viron

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would suggest a good AI and try BLR Viron. Its a pretty good otc test booster.

jaimev1986

jaimev1986

Awards
I take animal pak everyday. Ive been eating more for my situation too. Im REALLY trying to use something allowable by the feds im looking to compete in. Arimistane is banned unfortunately :( i looked into that one cause it looked so good. Forma v3 looks very Chancey in my opinion that's why i haven't used it. I appreciate the advice. Bri solid suggestions!

jaimev1986

jaimev1986

Awards
Awsome advice from everyone.keep in mind if its on the banned list from wnpf or from ocb im probably not using it. Otherwise id just go to the doc and get me some clomid or go right for the kill with androgel. Lol. My whole plan of attack is NATTY and not have to lie on a poly test or fail it. Very tough to find a sup that helps but i figure with a solid diet and strong supp plan and better sleep maybe i could improve situation

jaimev1986

jaimev1986

Awards
Jebrook. That **** looks really good. Im gonna cross check it with the lists i might try it out

jaimev1986

jaimev1986

Awards
How's the stack from nubreed treating you? Y you taking it? Btw thanks for suggestions.

jaimev1986

jaimev1986

Awards
Anybody think animal test\stak would be good. Have all the vitamins and natural herbal compounds in all the will known test boosters out there. Good reviews.

jaimev1986

jaimev1986

Awards
Elrock agreed. I've been to two endos. Both say im "fine". My pcp told me im not...i agree with him. Low t and anemia. I think the endos just think i want to get gear don't want to treat me lol.

jaimev1986

jaimev1986

Awards
I agree. 2Endocrinologist visits. Neither one agreed i had a problem. I think they don't want to treat me cause they think i just want to get great or something. Lol my primary care physician is the only one who sees that i need help.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Below 300ng/dl being Hypogonadal and two Endocrinologists said you were "OK" at 290??? My faith in the medical community continues to wane. Since anything a doctor would use to fix this is banned, I guess it doesn't matter. Personally I'd say F&ck competing drug tested (LOL), and fix my LIFE by getting my levels normalized. There is a lab test on here for the AgeForce Test Patch showing a 100 point increase in total T, but a large increase in free T.

P.S. Are there "Normal T Level" guys competing? Why are you prevented from getting on an equal footing with them? Stoopid orgs...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I had a similar situation happen about 2 months ago. I was using heavy aas and my hpta almost didn't come back . Doc put me on clomiphene citrate 50 mgs ed for 4 months iam in month 2 of this and my T has gone from 43 to 700 range measured in ng/dl . I still have one more month . Im just sharing my experience with this issue .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I agree. 2Endocrinologist visits. Neither one agreed i had a problem. I think they don't want to treat me cause they think i just want to get great or something. Lol my primary care physician is the only one who sees that i need help.
Have u seen a urologist? And did you tell your endo its from AAS?

jaimev1986

jaimev1986

Awards
Bighulksmash.
Cool story. I actually kinda said **** the endos and the doc. I have an appt with a urologist this Thursday. Im going to tell him (or her) my situation and see what i case do. I was really hoping to be able to run some clomid and get normal.but after talking with ocb that's not allowed lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Bighulksmash.
Cool story. I actually kinda said **** the endos and the doc. I have an appt with a urologist this Thursday. Im going to tell him (or her) my situation and see what i case do. I was really hoping to be able to run some clomid and get normal.but after talking with ocb that's not allowed lol
It maybe in your best interest to fix the issue and then compete . But its all up to you man . I had the low energy and felt like death for so long 3 weeks into the clomid i felt tons better.

jaimev1986

jaimev1986

Awards
Bighulksmash.
I was not even planning on competing anytime soon. I have another few years to be NATTY. I stopped aas in2012. So7year waiting period puts me at 2019. But....any antiestrogen is prohibited within 7 yrs of competing... Lol. Retarded. That's what's fudging me up

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
How's the stack from nubreed treating you? Y you taking it? Btw thanks for suggestions.
Nubreed stack have been great! I didn't expect too much from it, I just got it on a deal, but sleep have been great and way more erections! Don't think I got any real strength from it but I think I have more energy, I was in a little dump before I started.

jaimev1986

jaimev1986

Awards
Mw1
I really thought about daa or the methylated version(supposed to be really good). But honestly i kind of got I here for the very reason that i don't have any real personal experience with any of the supps Im considering. Kinda why im putting it out there. But daa was one of my first supps of investigation. And arichiodonic acid sounded really interesting too. I was REALLY considering animal test explosion stack. But really not sure how im going to go tbh.

jaimev1986

jaimev1986

Awards
I decided to go with d aspartic acid. Just got blood work done today. Ill have pre and post results. Will take the daspartic acid I the recommended dosing regimen and im going to request blood work after i run it for a month or so. Ill have results for before and after

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I decided to go with d aspartic acid. Just got blood work done today. Ill have pre and post results. Will take the daspartic acid I the recommended dosing regimen and im going to request blood work after i run it for a month or so. Ill have results for before and after
Please do post your blood work, I really don't think DAA work so it'll be fun to see how it goes for you.

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Awsome advice from everyone.keep in mind if its on the banned list from wnpf or from ocb im probably not using it. Otherwise id just go to the doc and get me some clomid or go right for the kill with androgel. Lol. My whole plan of attack is NATTY and not have to lie on a poly test or fail it. Very tough to find a sup that helps but i figure with a solid diet and strong supp plan and better sleep maybe i could improve situation
Fadogia or Bulbine or DAA for short spikes

Both should not be on the banned list.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I had a similar situation happen about 2 months ago. I was using heavy aas and my hpta almost didn't come back . Doc put me on clomiphene citrate 50 mgs ed for 4 months iam in month 2 of this and my T has gone from 43 to 700 range measured in ng/dl . I still have one more month . Im just sharing my experience with this issue .
Test again once you come off, because those numbers will drop.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
290 isn't fine and i'm unsure why any endo would say that. It is below physiological range, even if only slightly. I would push the issue with them and if they are human, they will be compassionate (Docs here are very good - yours may be different and I cant know, but mine are VERY good).

Test Boosters are, IMO, mood boosters/ hormonal optimizers rather than things that will actually boost Test to a real significant degree. They can make you feel better, enhance libido and be a short term fix, but they shouldn't replace hormone therapy if that's what you truly need. Low T doesn't just affect mood or muscle growth, but a host of other important functions as well that test boosters simply cannot replicate.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Test again once you come off, because those numbers will drop.
Yup the got me lined up for a 4 week post blood test . Treatment set to end in the coming month. Been using exemestane at 12.5 , i was noticing some estro sides.

jaimev1986

jaimev1986

Awards
Yup. Im requesting another round of blood work I. a month or so to how is effects my levels. Using daspartic acid. Other than that im using iron and vitamin d and animal pak. Plus creatine and gluta but nothing to raise t. Iron for low rbc....and vitamin d to make sure im getting it could effect t levels.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yup. Im requesting another round of blood work I. a month or so to how is effects my levels. Using daspartic acid. Other than that im using iron and vitamin d and animal pak. Plus creatine and gluta but nothing to raise t. Iron for low rbc....and vitamin d to make sure im getting it could effect t levels.
Not sure if its true but a wise old man told me squats and deads help raise T.

jaimev1986

jaimev1986

Awards
Actually i believe that is a true statement. No other movements can increase hormone production more than the big 2....squats and deads.

jaimev1986

jaimev1986

Awards
I should have my supps waiting when i get home from work. Got my multi and joint supp and creatine and glutamine. I got a 300 gram container of daa. Not sure if ill run 3 or 6 grams a day. Going to read up on smart dosing times and how much per day and how long to cycle

jaimev1986

jaimev1986

Awards
Heavy compounds....good sleep....cruciferous veggies....and than some vitamin mineral type assistance is what im seeing as being the most solid way to go. I used testojack200 for a little while. Didnt help me much at all...but did make my balls get huge. But didnt help energy or sex drive. So i guess My issue is different

jaimev1986

jaimev1986

Awards
What's best dosing protocol? Morning...empty stomach....with or without food...one dose or split....3 or 6 gms? How long cycle?

jaimev1986

jaimev1986

Awards
Started this morning. Took it first thing upon waking. Might mix it in with a cup of green tea on empty stomach. Its very acidy....i think would taste good in tea or even diet wawa half n half lol. I think im going to try 3 grams a day for at least 30 days. I don't see the point in stopping after 12 days.....12 days is when you're supposed to feel the effects.

jaimev1986

jaimev1986

Awards
Or might even run it half container at a time (like 7 weeks or so) And see how that goes.

jaimev1986

jaimev1986

Awards
But im going to get blood work done again regardless probably in a month to see where my total test level is. Im waiting for my results from my blood work done on the 5th (3 days ago) prior to starting. Taking it

jaimev1986

jaimev1986

Awards
Ok. Starting test level is higher than my original starting point. Originally i was 224 total. Ive adjusted over last 6 months....added cardio...better diet...more detail to test levels so im now at a starting point of 420. Good news. Im higher...to start the daa. Im still anemic. And my hemoglobin levels are right under normal. 3 months from now im getting blood work done again.

jaimev1986

jaimev1986

Awards
420 my opinion is still under. Im 30. Lets see if i can get it over 5. Hopefully 600 +

jaimev1986

jaimev1986

Awards
Cool. If daa isn't Working (im feeling its having a effect thus far) ill look into it jebrook. Solid advice as always

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
290 is quite low IMO. I had levels at 390 at age 28 and definitely felt this was too low.

I have had good subjective results (though no tests) with tongkat ali 100:1 extract at 800mg/day and I just started boron at 11.5mg/day instead of TA, both of which individually or in combination would be things to try for reasonably cheap (especially boron).

jaimev1986

jaimev1986

Awards
I just got my most recent bloodwork done(might before starting daa) im at 420 total t

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
Looking forward to see what difference you see if any.

jaimev1986

jaimev1986

Awards
Thanks man. Its come up quite a bit since last yr. Im still anemic. Hemoglobin is still a hair bellow average. But t is up from 224 to 420. So... Lets see if i can get myself up lover 5 or 600. Like a normal 30 year olds who train's and eats right

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have my doubts daa will do anything.. Looking forward to these blood works

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I have my doubts daa will do anything.. Looking forward to these blood works
420 + 40% (168) = 588. That would be the best case scenario out of everything I've seen on DAA... but there is that 2 week negative feedback loop to worry about. Then there is the wonder if 168 points will even do anything/be felt? Interested to see the E2 number as well.