little known herbals

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anybody know of any useful herbal or botanical extracts that are either ergogenic or anabolic in nature that are not usually mentioned on the forums? Not necessarily looking for libido enhancing effects. Just looking for something new to look into.

Thanks

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
butea superba- although it was recently brought up increses DHT significantly
cordceps-not brought up a lot is good for endurance

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Schisandra Chinesis - good for too many things to list

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool! thanks. I've looked into and experimented with cordyceps before. Does Scizandrol A have anything to do with schisandra?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool! thanks. I've looked into and experimented with cordyceps before. Does Scizandrol A have anything to do with schisandra?
Yes it's an extract. I really enjoy as an adaptogen. It's in several including the old jacked and white flood reborn. Also sold solo from several nootropic sites. It Provides a nice increase in focus and energy-especially when combined with caffeine. I don't think there are any studies backing up ergogenic possibilities though.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Rhaponticum Carthamoides

Tons of researching on these and gave them a go, some really nice strength gains

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I use berberine for blood sugar control...rivals Prescription drug Metformin in its abilities