Contest Prep Suppzzz

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
What's goin on AM? Currently beginning contest prep and wanted some insight on top fat burners/prep supps. I've been training about 8 years and getting on stage this summer for the first time

I have nearly no experience with fatburners as I've always written them off, but I see the science and formulas in general have become much better over the years.

I'll be supplementing Epistane 5-6 weeks out, as well using 75-100mg forskolin, and arimistane (as I've had good exp with them), and probably epicat BUT want to throw in a solid fatburner, was considering Norco/Alphamine or EC (but I've heard some worrying issues about PHs w/ EC)

So shoot em at me brahs

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you competing in? If stepping on a non-natural stage.. you kinda may want more than a weak hormone like epistane. For starters,

Eviscerate topical to problem areas
ReduceXT last 4 weeks
TT33 to increase thyroid output

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
What are you competing in? If stepping on a non-natural stage.. you kinda may want more than a weak hormone like epistane. For starters,

Eviscerate topical to problem areas
ReduceXT last 4 weeks
TT33 to increase thyroid output
Men's Physique. I dunno, I looked at shots from shows last year and no one looks too huge lol. Thx

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I don't even know how they judge men's physique. I think it's based on the face...

EC is awesome but epistane and maybe alphamine should suffice. If you're conditioned already I'd let the calorie deficit and epistane do the work. Maybe add some topical solutions if you must

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Men's physique is based on HAIR!!! If you have good hair then you're golden!!!!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
As far as Fat Burners are concerned we have so many good ones.

IMO these are the best we offer in order from best to next best

Dexaprine
Lean-EFX
Hydroxyeliete
Stimerex-ES
Viper Hyperdrive

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fat burner wise I love running Norcodrene by pes and shift by pes. They are both great for pre contest in my opinion. Personally I usually transition over to an isolate protein as well but thats me. I will throw in a natural anabolic supp as well. Maybe anafuse reduce xt or something a long those lines.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
What dose of epistane do you plan on running, I am going to start on epi next week, im thinking of dosing 45mg each day for 8 weeks.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if you've gotten your forskolin and arimistane yet, but Alphamax contains both ingredients (75mg arimistane and 50mg forskolin per serving). Its not a fat burner, but it can provide great benefits and results in a recomp/cut. Nutriverse has it on sale for their Arnold Classic sale for 20% off right now. Be sure you are looking at the OG Alphamax, not Alphamax XT

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
What dose of epistane do you plan on running, I am going to start on epi next week, im thinking of dosing 45mg each day for 8 weeks.
Prob same, maybe bump to 60mg will be running along 400mg+ EpiAndro as well

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd look into Forskolin, SNS TTA-500 and Reduce-XT for a cut.

Inhibit-E is an awesome AI as well, especially if you decide to use any hormonals. Even if you don't, it can assist greatly with hardening and drying out.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Inhibit-E is an awesome AI as well, residually if you decide to use any hormonals. Even if you don't, it can assist greatly with hardening and drying out.
1-AD + Inhibit-E sounds like a fun stack :)

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
I don't even know how they judge men's physique. I think it's based on the face...

EC is awesome but epistane and maybe alphamine should suffice. If you're conditioned already I'd let the calorie deficit and epistane do the work. Maybe add some topical solutions if you must

How would u go Alphamine/EC stack? Dosing schedule wise (with TT-33 forsk, Arim included)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SlinMax might even be worth looking into seeing as one can become flat during a prep. SlinMax will help your muscles look fuller which is not only a good cosmetic effect, which is important when competing, but will also benefit you when training. I know when I feel flat, pumps are a little harder to achieve and training doesn't seem like it goes as well. One user reported the following,

Muscles felt and looked fuller around the clock, even while fasting (intermittent fasting protocol)

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
What's goin on AM? Currently beginning contest prep and wanted some insight on top fat burners/prep supps. I've been training about 8 years and getting on stage this summer for the first time

I have nearly no experience with fatburners as I've always written them off, but I see the science and formulas in general have become much better over the years.

I'll be supplementing Epistane 5-6 weeks out, as well using 75-100mg forskolin, and arimistane (as I've had good exp with them), and probably epicat BUT want to throw in a solid fatburner, was considering Norco/Alphamine or EC (but I've heard some worrying issues about PHs w/ EC)

So shoot em at me brahs
FYI, muscle addiction eradicate e is the cheapest arimistane on the market if you need more.

Outside of your stack, I think Reduce XT would help. I would suggest inhibit e if you wanted to cycle the arimistane but I also dig arimistane so no worries there.

Maybe for the pure sake of staying sane focus XT, picmilion or phenubit to keep your mood high while dieting heavily.

Outside of that, nothing really jumps out at me as missing.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Men's Physique. I dunno, I looked at shots from shows last year and no one looks too huge lol. Thx
Bro, contest prep steroids do not make you huge. They make you tight, vascular, full, dense, grainy, and hard. Nobody runs stuff pre-contest to grow.

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
Bro, contest prep steroids do not make you huge. They make you tight, vascular, full, dense, grainy, and hard. Nobody runs stuff pre-contest to grow.
I know lol. I was saying in response to Epi being weak. It's ideal in scenario with past runs to something I'd want pre-contest (dries me out, leans me up, etc)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know lol. I was saying in response to Epi being weak. It's ideal in scenario with past runs to something I'd want pre-contest (dries me out, leans me up, etc)
ahh gotcha bro! Well best of luck man!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Reminder not the section for AAS talk
To discuss the epistane at all (if desired) make a thread in the AAS section

So shoot em at me brahs
How is your BP as things are?
EC could be rough, Norcodrene (although I cannot recommend combining it here) should be all you would need. On top of everything you already have going on you should have a solid prep.

As far as Fat Burners are concerned we have so many good ones.

IMO these are the best we offer in order from best to next best

Dexaprine
Lean-EFX
Hydroxyeliete
Stimerex-ES
Viper Hyperdrive
Someone rates stimulant effects highly ;)

Inhibit-E is an awesome AI as well, especially if you decide to use any hormonals. Even if you don't, it can assist greatly with hardening and drying out.
Those feels when someone quotes and points out you didn't read the OP ;)

He's already using plenty of F95,
And if his arimistane is on hand he really needs no more AI

How would u go Alphamine/EC stack? Dosing schedule wise (with TT-33 forsk, Arim included)
Depends on your eating schedule, Norco or Alphamine is generally easiest upon waking and again 6-8 hours later, whenever furthest from food.

Forskolin has synergy with alphamine or norco, so dosing together is ideal

Arim you can take whenever daily, but be consistant

Tt-33 I will let others speak for, otherwise just label directions

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
Reminder not the section for AAS talk
To discuss the epistane at all (if desired) make a thread in the AAS section
Just meant to include Epi in OP because of how that on top of stims could effect BP

How is your BP as things are?
EC could be rough, Norcodrene (although I cannot recommend combining it here) should be all you would need. On top of everything you already have going on you should have a solid prep.
BP is and always has been perfect. why can't you recommend norco? Or do you mean norco/EC?

Someone rates stimulant effects highly ;)

Those feels when someone quotes and points out you didn't read the OP ;)

He's already using plenty of F95,
And if his arimistane is on hand he really needs no more AI
Lmao

Depends on your eating schedule, Norco or Alphamine is generally easiest upon waking and again 6-8 hours later, whenever furthest from food.

Forskolin has synergy with alphamine or norco, so dosing together is ideal

Arim you can take whenever daily, but be consistant

Tt-33 I will let others speak for, otherwise just label directions
Thanks. If I threw in EC, I planned on just using sparingly. Maybe 7-12.5mg pre-workout and MAYBE another 7-12.5mg in AM or something. I have a friend who used E for 4 weeks 25mg pre and it aided his cut, but he said he liked it best because of the positive influence it held over his training sessions. Personally I respond to low doses in general and often believe less is more - I think Norco and/or alpha (plus my other goodies) will do their job, but that additional boost from E pre-wo could take my training up a notch.

In my scenario do you think Norco > or < Alpha (as I'd obviously only want to be running 1)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If adding Ephedrine, I vote alphamine.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/1-ad-by-hi-tech-pharmaceuticals

converts to 1-testosterone, and includes purified 5a-Hydroxy-Laxogenin

Lean, dense, hard gains. Maybe stack with an AI to make sure you drop all excess water being held on as well
This, completely slipped my mind with Laxogenin having anavar like effects for hardness and vascularity. LG Sciences 1-andro would be another solid option, tons and tons of positive reviews going around to stack with epistane. Neither directly liver toxic either.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Id run with what you've got and maybe an Evomuse topical.

Otherwise some yohimbine and caffeine that you can dial in dosage yourself to avoid BP spikes

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm going to go opposite of everyone else and say if you're already competing in an unnatural competition, use some Clen and possibly some oral Tren and/or another oral to dry you out.. Maybe even some Letro with the Epistane. It will be rough on the joints but it's not uncommon.

Maybe even try Clenviscerate on problem areas.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to go opposite of everyone else and say if you're already competing in an unnatural competition, use some Clen and possibly some oral Tren and/or another oral to dry you out.. Maybe even some Letro with the Epistane. It will be rough on the joints but it's not uncommon.

Maybe even try Clenviscerate on problem areas.
Letro is a horrible idea to dry out. Good luck achieving a pump backstage and fullness with letro in your system pre-contest.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Letro is a horrible idea to dry out. Good luck achieving a pump backstage and fullness with letro in your system pre-contest.
This is why I don't compete ?

I've seen so many people run Letro straight through their shows. I never even thought about that. Lol