Best test booster

Jacob24

Jacob24

Awards
What is the best testosterone booster on the market ?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever ran Alphamax?

It contains full doses of F95 to help create lean mass. Full dose of Divanil to boost free test. It also contains L-Dopa and Arimistane to control prolactin, estrogen, and cortisol.

Reason I ask, is because it's a very well rounded popular test booster, and the new Alphamax XT is coming soon. Now would be good time to try original before it's gone.

If you have time to wait, there are pre orders for Alphamax XT around.

Jacob24

Jacob24

Awards

It contains full doses of F95 to help create lean mass. Full dose of Divanil to boost free test. It also contains L-Dopa and Arimistane to control prolactin, estrogen, and cortisol.

Reason I ask, is because it's a very well rounded popular test booster, and the new Alphamax XT is coming soon. Now would be good time to try original before it's gone.

What company?

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
There isn't one, get your 25oh levels checked and address that before you invest in an OTC herb that is pretty much worthless.

This is why I don't get on this forum like I used too...miss the good ole' days.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There isn't one, get your 25oh levels checked and address that before you invest in an OTC herb that is pretty much worthless.

This is why I don't get on this forum like I used too...miss the good ole' days.
I think the term Test Booster is what turns people like you off. It's too narrow of a term.

I'm 37, so if I take a product that boosts my libido, raises my feeling of well being, helps lower my refractory time, and helps me sleep better. I feel that is worth the money.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would have to say Test1fy Pro by Olympic Labs , it has everything you could ever want. Mind you it was a limited release but you never know what can happen when you pray to the gods.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you looking for it to do? 3,4 divinil which is found in testabolan is my favorite test booster which really jacks up libido in addition to L-Dopa.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Testabolan from I Force I love

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I'm looking for a boost in free testosterone
If your looking for a well rounded natural test boosting stack. I recently ran a natadrol and form-xt stack and hit ten PR's. I would suggest (pending money not being an issue) stacking Natadrol by LG-Sciences together with Testabloin by Iforce Nutrtion. Thats what I'm waiting for in the mail right now. Going to be running Natadrol, Testabolin, and Form-XT for a solid 12 weeks. Should make for a fun ride.

Both my full log and review video
[video=youtube;u2c1qLKlB6E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2c1qLKlB6E[/video]

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
A single serving of OG Alphamax has such a great combination of ingredients . 700mgs of 3 4 divanil which boost free test , 150 macuna pruriens (l-dopa) , a decent dose of f95 for lean mass , zma for testosterone support and arimistane to control cortisol and estrogen. There are many options available for you . There are also plenty of logs . If you have any questions feel free to pm me or any of the reps at any time. Good luck .
We recommend 2 servings daily for the best result.

Last edited:
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
OG Alphamax has such a great combination of ingredients . 700mgs of 3 4 divanil which boost free test , 150 macuna pruriens (l-dopa) , a decent dose of f95 for lean mass , zma for testosterone support and arimistane to control cortisol and estrogen. There are many options available for you . There are also plenty of logs . If you have any questions feel free to pm me or any of the reps at any time. Good luck .
Sounds like some good stuff. Ill have to give the profile a look. If it's as strong as that PWO you guys got someone might be in trouble lol

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like some good stuff. Ill have to give the profile a look. If it's as strong as that PWO you guys got someone might be in trouble lol
The OG version was awesome, and can still be found while supplies last.

However the new version will be even better, especially for those who weren't fans of Arimistane.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ive used almost all the lg products over the last 10 yrs my favorite by far was mmv2 . I had great results with the OG trifecta stack . Hypermax xt is definitely a great product if you like a real boost in a PWO . I wont brag to much and get off topic .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
The OG version was awesome, and can still be found while supplies last.

However the new version will be even better, especially for those who weren't fans of Arimistane.
Isn't there a sale on the new AlphaMax xt?
Im on the road so I cant access my files atm . Ill have to revisit in a little.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you don't mind the kitchen sink formula, Testify Pro is by far the best one on the market because it has just about everything. It's a limited run though. If you're looking for different single ingredients, right now, Tongkat Ali (LJ100) is a promising ingredient.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
How about Black Lion Research Viron stacked with Letrone or Exotherm.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Used alphamax a few times had good results with it. Used core alpha Not bad I think all these natty tboosters the whole planet needs to be aligned and you see the best result from either an extra pill(serving 4 pills take 5-6) BRO SCIENCE. I used the old Natadrol back in the day and it was good. For these products I find you need to stack a bunch of them to see any results. However the new OL testify looks pretty damn complete

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
D-Pol put me at 600's free test.

Now i am on TRT, but i believe i've achieved the maximum muscle growth from testosterone only :/
231,5 pounds

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OG Alphamax has such a great combination of ingredients . 700mgs of 3 4 divanil which boost free test , 150 macuna pruriens (l-dopa) , a decent dose of f95 for lean mass , zma for testosterone support and arimistane to control cortisol and estrogen. There are many options available for you . There are also plenty of logs . If you have any questions feel free to pm me or any of the reps at any time. Good luck .
It should be noted that this is only for a single serving. We recommend two servings per day, so 1400mg of 3,4 divanil, 300mg of l-dopa, 50mg of F95 and 75mg of arimistane. Those are all full doses of each ingredient. Every other ingredient in the OG not posted are also all adequate doses as well.

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
New alpha will add Vitamin D3, finally btw, also need Calcium on it otherwise D3 is not absorbed by the body. Or drink up with milk

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Standalone ingredients I'd say Bulbine, Fadogia and Muscle Addiction eradicate

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Now i am on TRT, but i believe i've achieved the maximum muscle growth from testosterone only :/
231,5 pounds
I didn't see this yesterday, but D-Pol Custard Creme is probably one of the best tasting supplements I ever had. If they made AminoD taste just like that, I would be stocked with it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are looking to boost free test, then anything with 3,4 divinil like Testabolan will work great, or tongkat ali. The combination of both must be killer, but I have never tried it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Typically T-Boosters are good for overall mood & better endurance. D-Pol is a common favorite and we also have the herbal product Recycle. Just make sure you're expectations are realistic.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alot of mentions of 3,4-Divanill. Alphamax XT has the highest dose of 3,4-Divanill ive seen at 1400mg/day, also contains 300mg Tongkat ali standardized for 2% eurycomanone and 10mg Boron Citrate, amazing combo for Free Testosterone!

Jacob24

Jacob24

Awards

231,5 pounds
What were your original test levels before taking dpol?

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
Ye, well, i was around 300~350ng/dl

A good test boosting is Anastrozol(twice a week) with dpol(or any other d3 + aacid) The problem from Dpol is that there are lots of nitrates in it.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TEST1FY will be here soon!!! G you can get your hands on TEST1FY Pro you won't regret it!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ye, well, i was around 300~350ng/dl

A good test boosting is Anastrozol(twice a week) with dpol(or any other d3 + aacid) The problem from Dpol is that there are lots of nitrates in it.
Yeah that can be tough to mix with other products or can give headaches to some.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alot of mentions of 3,4-Divanill. Alphamax XT has the highest dose of 3,4-Divanill ive seen at 1400mg/day, also contains 300mg Tongkat ali standardized for 2% eurycomanone and 10mg Boron Citrate, amazing combo for Free Testosterone!

Testabolan has a pretty high dose of 3,4 as well.. but its in a prop blend so I cant say beyond that. I do have plans to try your product though.. I am completely down with anything with 3,4 included. It is by far, the best test booster around imo.