olive leaf

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone could give me a couple of answers on olive leaf.

1. Can I take it peri-workout without it inhibiting gains? I am aware of the need to avoid cox-2 inhibitors post workout, and I know that many members advocate also avoiding antioxidants in general (ie Vit C and Turmeric). If I am buying into the same camp, should I also avoid olive leaf pre or post? The dose would be ~ 1.4 grams standardized for 20% oleuropein. I notice that specific pre workouts such as neon volt and specific fat burners such as Pes Shift, thus leading to my curiosity on the matter. (I have searched the forums and google to no prevail.

2. Can I stack Olive leaf with EC stack?

I know that I can dose in the morning and at night, away from workouts, but I just wanted to make sure that there are no acute effects that I am missing out on by dosing pre or post.

Thanks!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not sure on the answer to your first question, but I would guess that it will have a minor, if any effect. If it concerns you then play it safe and dose away from your workouts, when you take your other antioxidants.

As far as stacking with EC - I wouldn't see any reason not to. Oleuropein is a major component of many fat burners that include stimulants.