Erase Pro Plus

Grimm5000

Awards
Hi I wonder if anyone can help

I’m about to start a month long cut before my holiday and supp wise I’ve decided on Alpha-T2 and one or other of the iterations of Erase. I got on great with Erase Pro on a previous cut but heard the original one was potentially better for getting that extra dry look. Then also, for the same price, they have the new Erase Pro Plus. I can’t find any reviews at all for this.

So my question is, if definition and a dry physique is my main goal, which of the Erase versions would be best, or if something else (available in the UK) would stack with Alpha t2 Better.

Id especially love to hear from anyone who has tried Erase Pro Plus

Thanks

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although Arimistane takes effect quicker, DHAA (main active in Erase Pro+) is superior.

You will get the same, if not better, dry, hard, defined look, being that diet is spot on.

I'll let others chime in on their experience.

Grimm5000

Awards
Thanks mate, I've gone for EP+ I'll let you know my thoughts

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because the serving is 2 caps kbayne do you recommend splitting them now or does it not matter?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because the serving is 2 caps kbayne do you recommend splitting them now or does it not matter?
Keep it to a single dose (2 caps) rather than splitting.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep it to a single dose (2 caps) rather than splitting.
Awesome, thanks! I'm also going to be starting an 8 week run of EP+
Spring break is just around the corner

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome, thanks! I'm also going to be starting an 8 week run of EP+
Spring break is just around the corner
You've ran Erase Pro before correct? Just curious, as you will be able to give some great feedback on the two for comparison reasons.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You've ran Erase Pro before correct? Just curious, as you will be able to give some great feedback on the two for comparison reasons.
Yes sir, both formulas

I'll definitely let everyone know how it goes

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Finished an 8 week run of new anabeta elite and new erase pro+ bout 3 weeks ago and loved it,gained a few pounds lean mass and stripped off some BF,overall a great run. Kbayne is correct in stating not to split the dose. The ksm66 should help with sleep when taken at night but it wasn't for me it actually kept me awake so I switched to a.m. dosing. You will enjoy your run of erase,I'm hopping back on again in 2 weeks.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finished an 8 week run of new anabeta elite and new erase pro+ bout 3 weeks ago and loved it,gained a few pounds lean mass and stripped off some BF,overall a great run. Kbayne is correct in stating not to split the dose. The ksm66 should help with sleep when taken at night but it wasn't for me it actually kept me awake so I switched to a.m. dosing. You will enjoy your run of erase,I'm hopping back on again in 2 weeks.
Thanks for the feedback on your run. Like you, I can't dose KSM-66 close to bed as it disrupts my sleep.

Will you be in a caloric surplus or deficit for your next run?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback on your run. Like you, I can't dose KSM-66 close to bed as it disrupts my sleep.

Will you be in a caloric surplus or deficit for your next run?
Was in a surplus last time to gain with the abe so not sure if I wanna do another 8 week bulk with abe and erase pro+ or do a mini cut with erase in a deficit, decisions decisions lol.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was in a surplus last time to gain with the abe so not sure if I wanna do another 8 week bulk with abe and erase pro+ or do a mini cut with erase in a deficit, decisions decisions lol.
Did the bulk result in more weight gain then you would like? If not keep that bulk train pumping. Judging by your inclusion of erase pro I'm betting the gains were mainly wanted. Thanks for your feedback as well brother.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
The weight gain was perfect but I may go up another few pounds as I'm a hard gainer then I can eat big and train hard to consolidate those gains!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The weight gain was perfect but I may go up another few pounds as I'm a hard gainer then I can eat big and train hard to consolidate those gains!
That a boy! I'm a hard gainer as well but damn it makes preserving my abs much easier! :)

Grimm5000

Awards
Hey for anyone interested im 10 days in and strengrh has SHOT up. free weights seem to have gone up about 20% across the board.very happy so far. Im in defecit as well ao doubly shocked. Definately a little leaner in the mirror but nothing too amazing just yet...imo erase pro plus > erase pro...

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Run it for 8 weeks bro,gets better from week 4 onwards

Grimm5000

Awards
I wish i could but i leave for Australia in 4 weeks!

fakeazzrock

Awards
For those of you utilizing Erase Pro or Pro Plus, is this the only supplement being used? And is it being used after a cycle of PH/AAS? Some of the "gains" being made here seem to be better than guys using PH/AAS.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I used mine in a stack with anabeta elite as a bulking stack in a caloric surplus and made good gains but never claimed they were in any way comparable to a ph or aas cycle

fakeazzrock

Awards
No doubt. They shouldn't be comparable, but I'm reading guys saying 20% increase in strength and stuff and that's pretty damn significant in a short time period. Hell, there are some natty lifters that might not see 20% in a year's worth of lifting.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Some of it may be due to placebo but a lot of these natural anabolic supplements are plant steroids that are giving users e****lent results but it will also come down to the supplement,diet and training all combined

Grimm5000

Awards
Ok so about 17 days in I think, strength is definitely up. Endurance is the most noticeable effect at the moment. My rest between sets seems to be getting shorter and shorter, even with the added weight and even in deficit. Very pleased! Again, the effects in the mirror remain fairly subtle but I do feel that I’m appearing dryer with lower abs starting to make an appearance. Also noticed increased vascularity in shoulders (after a workout). I'm also sleeping better (and longer) and feel my mood has increased somewhat.

Really looking forward to the last 13 days!

Ill give my final thoughts at the end of the month

Thanks

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so about 17 days in I think, strength is definitely up. Endurance is the most noticeable effect at the moment. My rest between sets seems to be getting shorter and shorter, even with the added weight and even in deficit. Very pleased! Again, the effects in the mirror remain fairly subtle but I do feel that I’m appearing dryer with lower abs starting to make an appearance. Also noticed increased vascularity in shoulders (after a workout). I'm also sleeping better (and longer) and feel my mood has increased somewhat.

Really looking forward to the last 13 days!

Ill give my final thoughts at the end of the month

Thanks
Good deal and thank you for the feedback. All benefits you are reporting are on par with what I've noticed on erase pro as well. I absolutely love the vascular look and shredded feel I get from the product.

Look forward to hearing your final thoughts. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Great to see the KSM-66 is working its magic on your sleep and mood to top all this off!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to see the KSM-66 is working its magic on your sleep and mood to top all this off!
So many people feeling exactly these reactions. Can't be placebo with so much unbiased feedback being so similar. Love it!

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Currently taking KSM-66 (900mg) daily. I guess I should drop the KSM-66 if I buy EP+ as I get 675mg KSM-66 from it? A bit overkill with 1575mg daily. I am using ABE right now and I want to add in EP+ as they should stack good together I have heard.

bradray5871

Awards
I honestly think that running erase suppresses estrogen, which in turn makes your body produce more test to aromatase to replace the estrogen your body is used to. How are the joints?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^free testosterone could see increase, and KSM-66 can have test-boosting effects but E should only decrease here.

If it worked the way simplified above I'd be doubling my Erase dose to get my test up out of range ;)

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
I honestly think that running erase suppresses estrogen, which in turn makes your body produce more test to aromatase to replace the estrogen your body is used to. How are the joints?
Your asking me? I am not using EP right now. :)

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
^free testosterone could see increase, and KSM-66 can have test-boosting effects but E should only decrease here.

If it worked the way simplified above I'd be doubling my Erase dose to get my test up out of range ;)
Driven what are your thoughts on my question above? And by the way, I found a bottle of EP at home. Exp/date 03/2016. the bottle is opened. Only used 9 caps of it, don´t remember when or why,lol.
But it should be alright to use the rest of it even though the exp/date?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Should be fine to take and if expired it's old erase pro and not necessarily erase pro+.
Add it to your abe as I ran both and had great gains. Lean mass gain, fat loss, lower bp, increased appetite, feel good factor. Best natty stack I've used so far, you won't be disappointed ?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Btw if it's erase that contains arimistane then you may wanna up your fish oil intake or throw in pes new joint supp genoflex, hearing great things about it!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Currently taking KSM-66 (900mg) daily. I guess I should drop the KSM-66 if I buy EP+ as I get 675mg KSM-66 from it? A bit overkill with 1575mg daily. I am using ABE right now and I want to add in EP+ as they should stack good together I have heard.
I'd drop your 900mg KSM-66 dose once starting Erase Pro+

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'd drop your 900mg KSM-66 dose once starting Erase Pro+
This,

And for the expired bottle I personally wouldn't be concerned and have used much older lol

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Should be fine to take and if expired it's old erase pro and not necessarily erase pro+.
Add it to your abe as I ran both and had great gains. Lean mass gain, fat loss, lower bp, increased appetite, feel good factor. Best natty stack I've used so far, you won't be disappointed ��
Its the Erase pro formula with, Abieta-8 11 13-trien-18-oic acid.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Btw if it's erase that contains arimistane then you may wanna up your fish oil intake or throw in pes new joint supp genoflex, hearing great things about it!
I am already taking GenoFlex for my joints. It is awesome! :)

bradray5871

Awards

Right, but I guess it is a fine line between reduce and crush

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
Question: (btw this forum is really helpful, just a preemptive thanks)

I ordered alphamax xt, should be coming any day now. Want to raise test as natty as I can but from my research I see as you raise test body will up the estrogen (correct me if I'm wrong). So can I or should I run erase pro to keep my estrogen in check or should I just focus on raising test (my blood work before I started working out hard 5x a week 3 yr's ago was 320ish, I surely have raised it lot by then. My body looks really good and sexy although probably nothing like you all-stars. Anyway I want something to stack with the alphamax. I take multivitamin, zinc and krill oil pills everyday. I don't want anything that will inhibit libido. I want to decrease the water in my body to make my muscles pop more. Thanks again.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
The added dhaa in Alphamax XT will keep your estrogen in check

bradray5871

Awards
It is a natural balance your body does to keep the ratios proportional. Each person is different, some are estrogen sensitive and others aren't.

Good to have something on hand to deal with issues if they present themselves.

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
So I'm assuming that means erase pro wouldn't be necessary then. Thanks for the reply.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
One question to a PES reps. Is it the same amount of active ingredients (KSM-66 not included) in EP and EP+?

EP+ has 1000mg in one serving, which 675mg is KSM-66 and the rest is boerhaavia difussa, uncaria tomentosa and Abieta-8, 11, 13-trien-18-oic acid.

EP has 700mg in one serving of boerhaavia difussa, uncaria tomentosa and Abieta-8, 11, 13-trien-18-oic acid.

Wouldn´t that mean that there is a higher amount of this ingredients in the EP then in the EP+?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
One question to a PES reps. Is it the same amount of active ingredients (KSM-66 not included) in EP and EP+?

EP+ has 1000mg in one serving, which 675mg is KSM-66 and the rest is boerhaavia difussa, uncaria tomentosa and Abieta-8, 11, 13-trien-18-oic acid.

EP has 700mg in one serving of boerhaavia difussa, uncaria tomentosa and Abieta-8, 11, 13-trien-18-oic acid.

Wouldn´t that mean that there is a higher amount of this ingredients in the EP then in the EP+?
Ksm66 aside, it does look as if the old erase pro has over double the active ingredients than the new EP+. I'm not a pes rep but I'm sure one will chime in shortly and explain. I've only used the new EP+ and not the old formula

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ksm66 aside, it does look as if the old erase pro has over double the active ingredients than the new EP+. I'm not a pes rep but I'm sure one will chime in shortly and explain. I've only used the new EP+ and not the old formula
Should be changes in the extraction of the main actives. Basically allows same amount of the actives in the original while freeing up space to fit the ksm-66 (so that it didn't turn into a bunch more caps to take).

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be changes in the extraction of the main actives. Basically allows same amount of the actives in the original while freeing up space to fit the ksm-66 (so that it didn't turn into a bunch more caps to take).
Nailed it. Potency is king! I hate having 4 pills to take at a time!

Grimm5000

Awards
Just occured to me i never did a final review. The results were fantastic. Dropped a noticeable bit of fat and gained some solid muscle. I dont usually weigh myself but it was clear to see in the mirror. One point maybe worth noting is that the strength incerace i experienced with this product wore off VERY quickly as soon as i finished the bottle. Even 3 days later strength decreased very noticably. Not quite to baseline levels but a lot more than i thought. I suppose if anything it just shows that it was doing its job. It was just a lttle alarming! Great product will definately run again.