Suggest a Cycle

C

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
OK, I've gone back to higher volume training (with a strength component), with added conditioning/cardio sessions in order to drop some body fat for summer. I plan on starting an 8 week cycle shortly and have the following available:

1) OL Dermafury (about 60-70 ml @50 mg/ml)

2) 60 days of transdermal 11-oxo @ 900 mg./day.

3) SuperEpi ( up to 1000 mg./day)

4) Super 1 ( up to 330 mg./day)

Does anyone think it would add anything to a cutting/recomp cycle to add in the DermaFury at just 50 mg./day, or would I be better off running it higher (e.g., 100 mg./day) for the first--or last--30 days of the cycle? I've had this remainder for awhile and don't want to see it go to waste.

My main decisions are:

A) if to use the DermaFury?

B) to use Super-1 or 11-oxo, or both?

I plan on starting the Epi @ 250 mg./day for the first week, then moving up to 500 mg. and assessing from there

11-oxo (if without the Super-1) will be @ 900 mg./day

I'm open to suggestions,

Thanks guys,

Crowbar

C

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, just noticed I was in the wrong sub-forum.

Mods, feel free to move thread.

Crowbar

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
all ur stacks look good, idk what super 1 is? you look like your going for lean i personally like stano or epiandro over furaza, just because furaza gives me more acne more shutdown and less lean but thats just me also ive never tried topical furaza before or topical 11 oxo lol.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
OK, I've gone back to higher volume training (with a strength component), with added conditioning/cardio sessions in order to drop some body fat for summer. I plan on starting an 8 week cycle shortly and have the following available:

1) OL Dermafury (about 60-70 ml @50 mg/ml)

2) 60 days of transdermal 11-oxo @ 900 mg./day.

3) SuperEpi ( up to 1000 mg./day)

4) Super 1 ( up to 330 mg./day)

Does anyone think it would add anything to a cutting/recomp cycle to add in the DermaFury at just 50 mg./day, or would I be better off running it higher (e.g., 100 mg./day) for the first--or last--30 days of the cycle? I've had this remainder for awhile and don't want to see it go to waste.

My main decisions are:

A) if to use the DermaFury?

B) to use Super-1 or 11-oxo, or both?

I plan on starting the Epi @ 250 mg./day for the first week, then moving up to 500 mg. and assessing from there

11-oxo (if without the Super-1) will be @ 900 mg./day

I'm open to suggestions,

Thanks guys,

Crowbar
hey bro,

have you seen the new line of Sparta Nutrition- might want to take a look

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't forget your creatine for extra gainz.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
R Cycle Logs 4
R Anabolics 0
Y Anabolics 0
F Anabolics 3