EC Stack/Norco Dosing Question!

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Hey people,

Got a question about my upcoming cut/fat loss phase. Here is what my weekday will look like to give you the big picture before I ask my question. I assume everything looks good on that part, but I have two questions:

8AM: (1st EC dose) 25mg EC, 2 caps Norco, 1-2 caps extra Yohimbine
10AM: eat
12:30: (2nd EC dose) 25mg EC, 200mg caffeine
2:30: eat
4:30: (3rd EC dose) 25mg EC, 1 cap Norco, 100mg caffeine
5:30: TRAIN!
8:30: eat

1. If you're wondering, the reason for the extra Yohimbine is just to get more fat loss benefits. I obviously won't go higher than like 2 caps since I'm taking it with Norco. I will be sitting in a cubicle immediately after taking it so no cardio will be done to "mobilize" the fat. Since I am still in a fasted state, but not doing cardio or moving around, this is still a smart choice and will help a bit with the fat burning, right?

2. BIGGEST QUESTION: What the heck do I do on the weekend when I lift!? My lifting time will once a week every Saturday at around 10:30AM. I wake up anywhere between 8-9AM. Pretty confused on the dosing schedule for this day, and when to eat (see below on what I came up with). I prefer to eat 3-4 meals.

2a. Also, two more questions about lifting on this day: if I lift after my first dosing on an empty stomach, what about BCAAs since I am fasted? But I also take soy lecithin granules pre workout so what about that and taking BCAAs with yohimbine?? Won't it mess up the effects?​

2b. Not to mention, can I lift with high intensity like normal with all that running through my system? Ahh.​

10:30AM: lift
12:30: eat??
2nd dose??
3rd dose??

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
Hey people,

Got a question about my upcoming cut/fat loss phase. Here is what my weekday will look like to give you the big picture before I ask my question. I assume everything looks good on that part, but I have two questions:

10AM: eat
12:30: (2nd EC dose) 25mg EC, 200mg caffeine
2:30: eat
4:30: (3rd EC dose) 25mg EC, 1 cap Norco, 100mg caffeine
5:30: TRAIN!
8:30: eat

1. If you're wondering, the reason for the extra Yohimbine is just to get more fat loss benefits. I obviously won't go higher than like 2 caps since I'm taking it with Norco. I will be sitting in a cubicle immediately after taking it so no cardio will be done to "mobilize" the fat. Since I am still in a fasted state, but not doing cardio or moving around, this is still a smart choice and will help a bit with the fat burning, right?

2. BIGGEST QUESTION: What the heck do I do on the weekend when I lift!? My lifting time will once a week every Saturday at around 10:30AM. I wake up anywhere between 8-9AM. Pretty confused on the dosing schedule for this day, and when to eat (see below on what I came up with). I prefer to eat 3-4 meals.

2a. Also, two more questions about lifting on this day: if I lift after my first dosing on an empty stomach, what about BCAAs since I am fasted? But I also take soy lecithin granules pre workout so what about that and taking BCAAs with yohimbine?? Won't it mess up the effects?​

2b. Not to mention, can I lift with high intensity like normal with all that running through my system? Ahh.​

10:30AM: lift
12:30: eat??
2nd dose??
3rd dose??
That 1st dose is sketchy have you done it before? I have never used Norcodrene but that is a lot of stims at once, I would tip toe into it try 12.5E and 200C for a day or two than if all is good add in yohimbine. Than start adding multiple doses I would scratch that Norco sh!t all together.

Also read all the ingredient lists for any supplements you are taking for example some PWO contain yohimbine.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ok so.
For the following know I am not speaking in any way on behalf of my associations:

The Y added on top is not something I would enjoy, if you've already done it before and you're fine with it, cool, proceed.

1. Yes you are still more preferentially liberating and utilizing fatty acids, you will get benefit even at rest.

2. Personally, I would dose EC 30 mins pre with a pre as your caffeine. Or the E+Norco you have currently.

Can you bump back other doses that day?

2a- you don't need to worry too much about a small amount of calories like that when it is pre workout, in regards to most fat-burner MoA you will get most if not all effect still if partaking in decent intensity exercise.

2b- i could. Have you never tried this before?
If not, start slow. Add things in one at a time. There is no urgency here.

^^^
All against label directions and ill-advised

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Ok so.
For the following know I am not speaking in any way on behalf of my associations:

The Y added on top is not something I would enjoy, if you've already done it before and you're fine with it, cool, proceed.

1. Yes you are still more preferentially liberating and utilizing fatty acids, you will get benefit even at rest.

2. Personally, I would dose EC 30 mins pre with a pre as your caffeine. Or the E+Norco you have currently.

Can you bump back other doses that day?

2a- you don't need to worry too much about a small amount of calories like that when it is pre workout, in regards to most fat-burner MoA you will get most if not all effect still if partaking in decent intensity exercise.

2b- i could. Have you never tried this before?
If not, start slow. Add things in one at a time. There is no urgency here.

^^^
All against label directions and ill-advised
Okay so couple of things here to follow-up. I've used 2 caps Norco + 2-3 extra Y in one dosing my last cut, so I can prob just play it by ear with the extra Norco. I should be able to handle 2 caps Norco + 25mg E though.

How does this look for my Saturday morning session?

10AM: (1st EC dose) 25mg EC, 2 caps Norco + soy lecithin + BCAAs
10:30AM: lift fasted
12:30: eat
2pm: 2nd EC dose
4:30pm: eat
6pm: 3rd dose
8:30pm: eat

Also, I was just curious about the Yohimbine/EC in my first dose being taken the same time as ~130 calories from soy lecithin along with BCAAs. If I take this 30 mins pre workout, which will be me sitting and driving to the gym, I didn't know if that would completely destroy Yohimbine/EC's fat burning effects for my workout.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
That looks great, and I wouldn't worry.

What I would do is shift the BCAAs and SL to intra, so you are still fasted leading to the lift. Should eliminate any concern for contradicting your Y

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
That looks great, and I wouldn't worry.

What I would do is shift the BCAAs and SL to intra, so you are still fasted leading to the lift. Should eliminate any concern for contradicting your Y
So maybe do like:

30 mins pre-workout take EC + Norco. Stretch/warm-up, take BCAAs/SL, then start lifting weights? Or, 30 mins pre-workout take EC + Norco, take BCAAs/SL right before stretching/warming up, then lift? What's probably better (for the sake of Yohimbine)?

Also, what if I use a pre-workout like Conqu3r that has 300mg per serving. Since each EC dose should be 200mg, what would I do in those scenarios?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
After warmup I guess, but either of those is good in my books

I have used conquer with 25mg E just fine before, for yourself either use 2/3 scoop and bump it up, or it's probably fine as it is.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Cool, I'll plan on doing that then. I think I remember seeing Mr.Cooper saying that exercise does something in your body so that when you take Yohimbine and use BCAAs, the BCAAs are not interrupting anything from Yohimbine.

Also, yeah, either I'll just use another pre with 200mg, or I'll give Conqu3r a try and see if I can handle 300mg before each training session.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yes, exercise blunts insulin release, which is to be avoided with Y.

It also helps stimulate fat burning MoAs and most burners see best effect taken both fasted and pre.