Need help with norco and shift dosage and interaction with pre.

Goal_swole

Goal_swole

Awards
Need help with norco and shift dosage and interaction with pre.

I have been using pes norco (2 caps) morning empty stomach. Now I am thinking of adding shift with it. So should I take shift 1 cap in morning with norco and another one in evening. I workout in the afternoon and atm I have two pre with me Rsp Dyno and Usp Jack3d. Will there be any issue using these pre workout with this stack as its mentioned about some interaction on norco/shift label. And how far should I keep pre dosage from it?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could (and many do) dose both Shift with your morning Norcodrene dose.

Alternatively you may be fine adding Shift to either of those pre-workouts, just remember Shift does contain Synephrine so it may add additional stimulation to them.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
If you are worried about possible interaction I would spread dosing apart by at least 45 min and start slow adding in the PWO to asses your tolerance.

Goal_swole

Goal_swole

Awards
Can I take 2 norco + 2 shift together in morning (empty stomach)and then any pwo dyno/Jack3d in afternoon before workout?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some are more sensitive to stims than others but you can try this and see if its okay with you. If I take too much stims and caffeine I will get a headache in the afternoon. ha But since you're doing am and pm you may be fine. Drink lots of water.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I take 2 norco + 2 shift together in morning (empty stomach)and then any pwo dyno/Jack3d in afternoon before workout?
Yes no issue with that dosing.