Supplements for muscle-mind connection

dr gisante

Awards
What are the best supplements for a great muscle mind connection ?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could try something like SNS focus XT to help with focus

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Products that help with muscle pumps are usually my go-to's for helping with mind-muscle connection. They drive more blood into the muscle and allow you to really squeeze and contract, allowing you to connect better mentally. Ingredients like glycerol powder, agmatine, and citrulline, and beta alanine are all beneficial to helping with muscle pumps and contractions while reducing fatigue to deliver a better mind muscle connection.

I think a product like Hypermax XT would be a great option. Hypermax contains all of the ingredients above, as well as caffeine and eria jarnesis to provide clean energy and intense focus.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cdp-choline
I know versa1 wasn't very popular as a anabolic but I felt great mind/muscle connection on my multiple runs of it.
PES is releasing a standalone 250mgs of CDP-choline product fairly soon too

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cdp-choline
I know versa1 wasn't very popular as a anabolic but I felt great mind/muscle connection on my multiple runs of it.
Ya I'd check out CDP-choline. My go to for focus like this. 250-500mgs of that + a bit of caffeine + High Volume is awesome for really getting that mind muscle connection (the enhanced pumps tend to lead to easier ability to feel that connection).

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I'd check out CDP-choline. My go to for focus like this. 250-500mgs of that + a bit of caffeine + High Volume is awesome for really getting that mind muscle connection (the enhanced pumps tend to lead to easier ability to feel that connection).
Agreed. CDP-choline has been my go to supplement when it comes to focus for a few years.

ForceOfNature

Awards
Agreed. CDP-choline has been my go to supplement when it comes to focus for a few years.
Cdp-choline
I have the option of getting either Alpha Gpc or CDP choline. I have always heard Alpha Gpc is superior. Any of you guys try both? If so, what did you notice was different between the two.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have the option of getting either Alpha Gpc or CDP choline. I have always heard Alpha Gpc is superior. Any of you guys try both? If so, what did you notice was different between the two.
Alpha GPC has a higher % of choline (~40% vs ~17%) but citicholine also doubles as a uridine supplement as well

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used both and I can say that either or will get the job done

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since that's no longer available though you should go with Focus XT. I recommend the Cotton Candy flavor!
I knew I couldn't be the only one who enjoyed it :D

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally, I wouldn't rely on a supplement for a mind muscle connection. I would first, use slow and controlled reps with lighter weight and then second, focus on what muscles work when performing a specific exercise. For example, think of your arms as hooks and imagine your lats pulling for back exercises instead of your hands/arms.

Once you establish those things, then I would look into supplements that help with focus. However, supplements will not help you picture specific muscles moving the weight. That will come from watching videos and experimenting on yourself. Once you are able to establish that connection without a supplement, I would add in HyperMax XT. the Choline in it will aid in focus. The increase in your pump that HyperMax XT delivers could also help you focus ore on the mind muscle connection. There are many other benefits as well, but it sounds like you would be looking at that aspect more than the others.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel that pump inducing products will yield a better mind/muscle connection than noots. When you have that blood flowing into muscle groups and can see and feel the increase, you tend to concentrate more on that individual or group of muscles. IMO, that is the primary benefit of them other than aesthetic reasons.

I would take 3-5g L-citrulline, 750-1g agmatine, and creatine. Along with l-tyrosine and caffeine.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Man..I think MesoMorph puts me in that mind/ muscle zone..

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Since that's no longer available though you should go with Focus XT. I recommend the Cotton Candy flavor!
is the caffeine used to trigger the effect? suggestion on a non- caf product?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
No the caffeine is for an extra kick. It only has 200mg per serving too. However there is also a caffeine free version also.
thanks bro

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
I have noticed increased mind-muscle connection with L-Citrulline (not malate) at 8-10g/day

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I feel that pump inducing products will yield a better mind/muscle connection than noots. When you have that blood flowing into muscle groups and can see and feel the increase, you tend to concentrate more on that individual or group of muscles. IMO, that is the primary benefit of them other than aesthetic reasons.

I would take 3-5g L-citrulline, 750-1g agmatine, and creatine. Along with l-tyrosine and caffeine.
I'm the same. When my muscles are pumped up, it makes it a lot easier to isolate them.

Nitrates and Citrulline for me work a charm.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lecheek Ampitropin if you can find it, best workout of your life