Best Mulit?????

Lyon806

Lyon806

Awards
I'm about to finish my bottle of orange Triad. What are some good all around multivitamins? Just started PES Genoflex, so joint support is covered.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why not stick with Orange Triad?

Lyon806

Lyon806

Awards
Just looking to cut back on the number of pills taken per today. Orange triad is good, 6 a day stacked along with everything else adds up to a lot of pills! I'll probably stick with it though.

A

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you like Orange Triad well enough you could give the powdered version a try (OT + Greens).

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
I'm taking NOW Adam, not the best but pretty good.

F

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Doctor's Best - Best Multiple
Better forms of B12, Folate, and Magnesium. Has some K2 as MK-7 as well as some mixed tocopherols without an overload of D-Alpha tocopherol.
Its not perfect but a very well rounded multi IMO

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm about to finish my bottle of orange Triad. What are some good all around multivitamins? Just started PES Genoflex, so joint support is covered.
Stick with it. Very cost effective.
If you want a good multi without joint support VITmore from Controlled Labs

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Orange Triad is pretty good imo. You could also try animal pak but its a lot of pills to take per day.

jev871

jev871

Awards
Animal pak is what I have been using for a while.. and yes the pills are big and there are a bunch but it's my favorite multivitamin, just have to add the fish oil.. In my case I use red krill.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Orange triad is great. If you can stick with that I would. However if your concerned with taking too many pills. FitMen Multi by Formutech is 3 pills a day and Athletic Multi by Iforce Nutrition is only 2 pills a day.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
as mentioned earlier why not switch to OT+Greens? same benefits, plus the greens in a powder form so no more pills

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isn't CL Vitmore the same thing, but with less tabs (cause of ingredients)? That might be a good bet if you don't want the powdered stuff.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Isn't CL Vitmore the same thing, but with less tabs (cause of ingredients)? That might be a good bet if you don't want the powdered stuff.
http://www.stack3d.com/2015/10/vitmore-controlled-labs.html

Basically VITmore is TRIad without a 2g joint complex, 1.55g flex complex and 1.275g digestion and immune complex. The loss of the blends is of course reflected in the serving size with VITmore being a two tablet serving and Orange TRIad a six, although it is worth mentioning TRIad does have 50% more servings.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stick with orange triad. To many positive reviews and recommendations from respected members here on AM.

R

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
CL's Orange Triad or Orange Triad+Greens Powder is my normal multi

Gaspari Anavite powder is pretty legit and tastes fantastic like tang have used a few tubs of this as well

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I came to this thread expecting to see a photo of MacGyver or some hockey.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I came to this thread expecting to see a photo of MacGyver or some hockey.
That thought passed through my brain too... I'm surprised no one put any pics in yet!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could go with CL's cheaper alternative which is VitMore. The multi I use is iForce Athletic Multi which is only 2 capsules per day and has a solid profile

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Swanson Whole Food Based Multi is what I rotate between Orange Triad. The Swanson's multi is a quality multi at a low cost (it isn't the best out there though). Plus it is only 3 tablets ED vs OT 6 tablets.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
IForce's Athletic Multi is only 2 pills per day..solid..CoQ10 ...Vit K..if you want less pills to take

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
OT for sure.
And best mullet goes to Billy Ray Cyrus although I've worked with some women who could take the mullet title.