Legal Gear: M1P

  1. New Member
    TheMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    90.56%

    Legal Gear: M1P


    Hey, I noticed this product has just been released by Legal Gear called "M1P" or "Methyl 1-P." Yes, how clever. Anyway, I was just wondering what everyone's opinion was on this? It is a PROGESTIN.

    I was just about to purchase some Superdrol for my summer bulking cycle but now that Max LMG and this have been released I'm getting confused on what to get...

    Anywhere here are the ingredients:

    Anabolic Agent:
    17-hydroxy-6-alpha-methyl-ethyletiocholan-3,20 dione 60mg
    Estrogen Control Complex:
    3,17-keto-etiocholene-4-ol 25mg
    3,17-keto-etiochol-diene 10mg

  2. New Member
    TheMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    90.56%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMonster
    Hey, I noticed this product has just been released by Legal Gear called "M1P" or "Methyl 1-P." Yes, how clever. Anyway, I was just wondering what everyone's opinion was on this? It is a PROGESTIN.

    I was just about to purchase some Superdrol for my summer bulking cycle but now that Max LMG and this have been released I'm getting confused on what to get...

    Anywhere here are the ingredients:

    Anabolic Agent:
    17-hydroxy-6-alpha-methyl-ethyletiocholan-3,20 dione 60mg
    Estrogen Control Complex:
    3,17-keto-etiocholene-4-ol 25mg
    3,17-keto-etiochol-diene 10mg
    I just realized that AM notes this as being my "first post." However, I started a thread yesterday introducing myself as an avid post'er over at bb.com (HeartBraykKid) and just recently discovered AM.com. Anyway, I was debating between Superdrol or MAX LMG for a summer bulk cycle, but my thread got deleted! I just wanted to clarify this so you all don't think I am a Legal Gear rep or anything!
  3. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,684
    Rep Power
    10791
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    69.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMonster
    I just realized that AM notes this as being my "first post." However, I started a thread yesterday introducing myself as an avid post'er over at bb.com (HeartBraykKid) and just recently discovered AM.com. Anyway, I was debating between Superdrol or MAX LMG for a summer bulk cycle, but my thread got deleted! I just wanted to clarify this so you all don't think I am a Legal Gear rep or anything!
    your thread may have been deleted because your profile says age 20. board rules.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    TheMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    90.56%

    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    your thread may have been deleted because your profile says age 20. board rules.
    Thank you. That was an error.

    Now, what is everyone's opinion on LG's new product "M1P." Is it in the ball park of products like Superdrol and Ergomax?
  5. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    99.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I personally won't have anything to do with anything that LegalGear comes out with...
  6. New Member
    Kaboju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    12.27%

    Why not?
  7. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,500
    Rep Power
    6470013
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    66.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    I personally won't have anything to do with anything that LegalGear comes out with...

    I agree Matthew!. I won't ever purchase anything from them. Just from the name of the company "Legal Gear" makes think twice about ever purchasing any of their products.
  8. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    99.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Just past dealing with them were not good
  9. Senior Member
    MarcusG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,223
    Rep Power
    756
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    24.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    Just past dealing with them were not good

    About past dealings, was it because of the quality of the product or was it because of money?
  10. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    99.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    alittle of both and the quality of the people behind the label
  11. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22020
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    95.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yeah some shady sh*t to say the least. Legal Gear isn't worth much in my opinion.

  12. New Member
    Stuntdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    226
    Rep Power
    234
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    51.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Yeah some shady sh*t to say the least. Legal Gear isn't worth much in my opinion.
    I'll second that. Considering they tried to legitimately market a methoxy/ecyderstone as more powerful that ph's/ps' says it all right there.
  13. New Member
    TheMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    90.56%

    Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntdawg
    I'll second that. Considering they tried to legitimately market a methoxy/ecyderstone as more powerful that ph's/ps' says it all right there.
    Alright, alright. You guys made your point lol. It looks like my decision is gonna be to go with a cycle of Superdrol. I'm still contemplating on stacking it with Max LMG (if anyone else wants to add their input on that idea, please do so). As of now, I'm just waiting to see some more logs of Max LMG to see if it's even worth it.

    Thanks again everybody for the help.
  14. Banned
    same_old's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,526
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by beezlebub
    your thread may have been deleted because your profile says age 20. board rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMonster
    Thank you. That was an error.
    this thread is on dishonest behavior....looks like the thread starter is an expert on the topic
  15. New Member
    TheMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    90.56%

    What are you talking about? I am a 21 year old junior at James Madison University. I have no affiliation with Legal Gear and I will be 22 years old in September. I accidentally typed in 1984 instead of 1983 during my registration.

    Feel free to run a check on me. I am HeartBraykKid over at bb.com.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Legal Gear M1P. What is this stuff?
    By Dr. Death in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 01:59 PM
  2. Legal Gear M1P
    By mickey805 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 07:10 PM
  3. M1P - Legal Gear
    By Zozom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-11-2005, 12:45 PM
  4. is there a sale in legal gear store
    By sicosico in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-13-2003, 07:41 PM
  5. legal gear new hydroxy testostrone
    By sicosico in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-08-2003, 10:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in