Beast Sports Nutrition's new preworkout called Beast mode Black.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Anyone try this out yet? 400 mg of caffeine per serving.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tried it but I usually try to stay away from pwo's that have 200mg or above per serving. Lately i've been using mesomorph and haven't switched off it since i started it. But I may look into this supp but I would have to do half dose.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
I would think it would work quite well stacked with High Volume.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
That's a lot of caffeine. I feel like I would see colors and sounds with that much in my pre gym

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't a huge fan of the original Beast Mode, but 400mg is a lot for one serving. It looks like it covers the bases as far as beta alanine, agmatine, and GMS, but there are much better options available for a similar or better price IMO

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
I wasn't a huge fan of the original Beast Mode, but 400mg is a lot for one serving. It looks like it covers the bases as far as beta alanine, agmatine, and GMS, but there are much better options available for a similar or better price IMO
May as well just take a scoop or two of Alphamine and stack it with High Volume and Amino IV. Is there any better stack out there than that?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
The Alphamine+HV stack is always a good one. There's definitely a lot of other great options out there for preworkouts. There's been a lot of talk recently about Mesomorph and Conqu3r Unleased on AM. I haven't tried either yet, but they've been getting great feedback.

If you're looking for a good single product that doesn't require a stack of two products, I'd recommend Hypermax XT. Hypermax gives you 200mg caffiene per scoop, and it also includes a stimulant that is relatively new to the supplement market - Eria Jarensis. Eria provides a very clean energy and intense focus. You'll also be getting 3000mg of Cit Malate, 1000mg of glycerol, and 500mg of agmatine per scoop to deliver some serious pumps.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Nice to know! Do you guys sell it?
A few of the sponsored stores for AM sell Performax products. I know Nutriverse carries it, and they give you 5% off when you use the code AM5.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I definitely wouldn't buy it. It's a pretty average formula with a little too much caffeine for my liking. The old hypermax was great. Haven't used xt yet but heard good things. Like John said-Check out the new conqu3r unleashed as well. The profile is extremely comprehensive and it's my current go to. Energy, focus, pump, and endurance are all spot on. Label is below. The taste is meh but the effects are spot on (they're in the process of new flavoring as we speak-not that it should matter because the effects far outweigh the taste )

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/conquer-unleashed-by-olympus-labs