Anabeta vs. Aplhamax or...

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Hey AM I wanted to do a natty bulk before I cut down for the summer so between 6-8 weeks preferably. I am on a bodybuilding team I have a training program and personalized diet and all are in check since they are personalized to my goals.

I was recommend from members on my team to look into Pro-hormones and don't feel comfortable with running those at the moment. Then I looked more into SARM's and LGD-4033 grabbed my attention thanks yates84 and after discussing with him he's been helping me a great deal amount and I wanted to go with this but am worried that it could overdo acne breakouts and don't really want to have to worry about that before summer so will save that for after summer is the plan. I had above normal acne breakouts when I was younger ran through 2 cycles of accutane but acne now seems to be way more under control. So id rather go more natty for now...

Back to natty supps I have been looking into mainly Anabeta Elite, Alphamax, and X-Gels and any other natty products. But I have not ran any of them so I figure its probably best to run solo for first try. I have been reading through tons of threads on all of them but I am unsure which one to go with. Therefore I am here for your help on which one to go with or maybe something I haven't even considered. The plan is to try to acquire as much lean mass as possible and begin to start cutting down mid-end of april so id go for a 6-8 week of something natty. Interested in all of your thoughts and recommendations you all can have. So what one would you go with? would you stack it or run solo? Will I need an additional test booster like DAA?

Also any advice on a libido booster, don't have any problems just wanna become more of a machine in the bedroom and really bring the bang and see what happens for fun haha. So please any help or advice is much appreciated.

Stats
26 year old male
bodybuilding training style split workouts Mon-back, Tues-Shoulders, etc.
Clean healthy diet about 500 above maintenance calories at the moment
currently taking daily supps
-whey protein in the day and a casein at night b4 bed
-multi vitamin
-bcaaa (amino x)
-pre workout stim currently dr. Jekyll

Help me out please and thank you!!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) Anabeta Elite or ArA
2) Anabeta Elite or ArA (whichever one you don't prefer. ArA can cause joint issues/increased DOMS, Anabeta Elite can increase hunger too much)
3) Alphamax (the new Alphamax looks better, but still in reference to anabolics I believe the above two are better)

namorbrowneye

Awards
What are your current stats like BF% and weight?

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
What are your current stats like BF% and weight?
currently 194 as of this past sunday 2/14 bodyfat don't have exact but I would estimate im around15%. In the morning I have shades of abs if turn like a lil sideways to stretch it out but come the evenings they are a lot harder to see but if I pull the fat down I can still kinda see them before bed haha

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
1) Anabeta Elite or ArA
2) Anabeta Elite or ArA (whichever one you don't prefer. ArA can cause joint issues/increased DOMS, Anabeta Elite can increase hunger too much)
3) Alphamax (the new Alphamax looks better, but still in reference to anabolics I believe the above two are better)
To clarify are you saying to stack them or pick between them on your 1 and 2. 3 the alphamax are you suggesting go with it or wait till the new version?

Sorry just a lil confused on what you mean

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To clarify are you saying to stack them or pick between them on your 1 and 2. 3 the alphamax are you suggesting go with it or wait till the new version?

Basically, ranking them, Anabeta Elite or ArA are interchangeable, and are above Alphamax. You can try either one as they are both effective, but depending on your needs/tendancies and things you avoid, you should choose one or the other.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

It's always best to run products solo at first, so you can gauge how you react to them.

The new Alphamax XT will be hitting retailers in just over a week. It is a very complete product.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Basically, ranking them, Anabeta Elite or ArA are interchangeable, and are above Alphamax. You can try either one as they are both effective, but depending on your needs/tendancies and things you avoid, you should choose one or the other.
Thank you for letting me know, to add you would go with Anabeta elite or ArA over alphamax when the plan is to just increase mass for 6-8 weeks then start to drop bodyfat for summer or would you go about it differently?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for letting me know, to add you would go with Anabeta elite or ArA over alphamax when the plan is to just increase mass for 6-8 weeks then start to drop bodyfat for summer or would you go about it differently?
For me, they are both just as good. For ArA, you need to worry about your joints/DOMS (history of bad joints/inflammation etc. Keep in mind, not everyone notices either problem), and for Anabeta Elite, for me, I was just hungry all the time which caused bulking to be sloppy. If you have an iron will or ABE doesn't really effect your hunger, then it is good as well. You can eat more both using ArA/Anabeta Elite and notice leaner gains compared to not using either. You should try one of them solo to gauge their usefulness and whether they negatively effect you in the ways above or not.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All 3 products would be great for your goals and all 3 products are highly rated with tons of positive reviews however if your also looking for an increase in libido I would absolutely be going for Alphamax XT. ARA will do nothing for libido and AnaBeta may but I havent really seen that mentioned for Anabeta and as a 'natural anabolic' as oppose to a full on testosterone booster like Alphamax XT, I dont know how much it will effect libido!

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best stack I have ever run was a 12 week bulk, ARA and PA for the full 12 weeks, ABE for the first 8 weeks and alphamax for the last 8 weeks, so you have a 4 week ABE/Alphamax overlap. I could not eat enough, strength steadily went up and i ended up looking bigger and leaner by the end even with how much I was eating.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Back to natty supps I have been looking into mainly Anabeta Elite, Alphamax, and X-Gels and any other natty products. But I have not ran any of them so I figure its probably best to run solo for first try. I have been reading through tons of threads on all of them but I am unsure which one to go with. Therefore I am here for your help on which one to go with or maybe something I haven't even considered. The plan is to try to acquire as much lean mass as possible and begin to start cutting down mid-end of april so id go for a 6-8 week of something natty. Interested in all of your thoughts and recommendations you all can have. So what one would you go with? would you stack it or run solo? Will I need an additional test booster like DAA?

Also any advice on a libido booster, don't have any problems just wanna become more of a machine in the bedroom and really bring the bang and see what happens for fun haha. So please any help or advice is much appreciated.
Lots of great info in here. I think as far as lean muscle gain, all three options would be beneficial. Both the original Alphamax and Alphamax XT would be beneficial. If you're interested in the original Alphamax, its still on sale at Nutriverse through today for 20% off:

http://www.nutri-verse.com/brands/performax-labs

If you're interested in Alphamax XT, here's the Supplement Facts that was just released this week. I would be very beneficial for increasing lean mass and providing a libido boost:

1455668018170.jpg

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Would you run Anabeta, ArA, or Alphamax for 4 weeks, 8 weeks, 12 weeks? can they or will they also be good to use while cutting calories to cut bodyfat?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Generally recommendation would be 8 weeks but I believe with ARA/Ana you may be able to push to 12 but with Alphamax we would say stop at 8 weeks.

Anabeta is geared more towards bulking where OG Alphamax really shines in a recomp/cut scenario. Alphamax has a very strong leaning/hardening effect from the Arimistane/F95, you will notice a pretty quick drop in SubQ water from Arimistane and then a solid leaning effect over the 8 week peroid from Forskolin-95.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Generally recommendation would be 8 weeks but I believe with ARA/Ana you may be able to push to 12 but with Alphamax we would say stop at 8 weeks.

Anabeta is geared more towards bulking where OG Alphamax really shines in a recomp/cut scenario. Alphamax has a very strong leaning/hardening effect from the Arimistane/F95, you will notice a pretty quick drop in SubQ water from Arimistane and then a solid leaning effect over the 8 week peroid from Forskolin-95.
Thanks for the info. What about 8 weeks with anabeta, then into 8 weeks with og Alphamax? would I need a 4 week off in between products?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. What about 8 weeks with anabeta, then into 8 weeks with og Alphamax? would I need a 4 week off in between products?
I would prob. suggest a 4 week break, the only overlap is Forskolin and while you could likely get by taking forskolin for 16 weeks straight(as studies have shown positives up to 12), it would prob be smarter to simply take a 4 week break, reset and then jump into your next product!

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Okay it sounds like I should do Anabeta for 8 weeks, 4 weeks off then alphamax for 8 weeks which will be right in the early stage of me cutting weight and roll right into the beginning of summer. Sounds like I have a plan, since anabeta you mentioned wont likely affect libido anything you recommend I could take with it? or something to take more of a day-to-day basis when needed to try out?? I heard of the product volume from iron champ sounded interesting....

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay it sounds like I should do Anabeta for 8 weeks, 4 weeks off then alphamax for 8 weeks which will be right in the early stage of me cutting weight and roll right into the beginning of summer. Sounds like I have a plan, since anabeta you mentioned wont likely affect libido anything you recommend I could take with it? or something to take more of a day-to-day basis when needed to try out?? I heard of the product volume from iron champ sounded interesting....
It very well may increase libido is justs not soemthing ive seen reported alot about it, the PES guys could give you better insighht on that. In terms of Libido products cubsfan815 is your man for that lol I believe he likes Volume, also BPS MACA would be a fantastic addition

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a plan! The Alphamax will be perfect heading into the cut.

For libido: AI Perform works good and is cheap. Volume worked great for me, but at high dose not very cost effective. BPS Maca Pro can be added in for slight boost.

Alphamax XT should prove to be great libido booster, time will tell. I have been thinking about what I can run for it, to really raise libido. I'm old and need it!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It very well may increase libido is justs not soemthing ive seen reported alot about it, the PES guys could give you better insighht on that. In terms of Libido products cubsfan815 is your man for that lol I believe he likes Volume, also BPS MACA would be a fantastic addition
Lmao, I was typing at same time as you. You know me so well!!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anacyclus Pyrethrium actually has data on libido and testosterone

http://www.ergo-log.com/spanish-chamomile-t-booster.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/199243-anabeta-recent-research.html

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I like the above suggestion there of 8/4off/8

You could stack ARA with ABE those first 8 if funds permitted, great complimentary stack that is damn effective for natural options.

Anabeta Elite +, with CistaMAX, will be very helpful for sexual health and potentially libido (very individual)

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
I like the above suggestion there of 8/4off/8

You could stack ARA with ABE those first 8 if funds permitted, great complimentary stack that is damn effective for natural options.

Anabeta Elite +, with CistaMAX, will be very helpful for sexual health and potentially libido (very individual)
Even tho I have never used ArA or ABE you still think I should stack it not knowing how it will affect me?? Ive always thought and read when first time using should go solo to see how ya respond thoughts??

CistaMAX I cant find anywhere is out of stock everywhere, but came across a thread here on AM also stating its out of stock everywhere... So gonna have to pass on that tho seemed like a hot item

But BPS Maca Pro does look promising

Im sold on the ABE for 8 weeks (and maybe the BPS Maca Pro), 4 week off, then Alphamax into summer

Any other final thoughts or comments before I pull the trigger on this?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even tho I have never used ArA or ABE you still think I should stack it not knowing how it will affect me?? Ive always thought and read when first time using should go solo to see how ya respond thoughts??

CistaMAX I cant find anywhere is out of stock everywhere, but came across a thread here on AM also stating its out of stock everywhere... So gonna have to pass on that tho seemed like a hot item
CistaMax is included in AnaBeta Elite

And, run ABE and ArA separate your first go round.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Sounds perfect anybody got any discount codes I can use?? always nice to save a few bucks :veryhappy:

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
CistaMax is included in AnaBeta Elite

And, run ABE and ArA separate your first go round.
This :)

I did not see you had not used either, ABE should treat you very nicely

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
For libido, there's really only one - well, actually two- Diesel Test Pro or Diesel Test Hardcore. Both will put much more lead in your pencil. Only test booster I've ever felt. I'm 51, injecting 125mg test cyp E3D and the Diesel Test keeps me full and morning wood like I am 15 again.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Lots of great info in here. I think as far as lean muscle gain, all three options would be beneficial. Both the original Alphamax and Alphamax XT would be beneficial. If you're interested in the original Alphamax, its still on sale at Nutriverse through today for 20% off:

http://www.nutri-verse.com/brands/performax-labs

If you're interested in Alphamax XT, here's the Supplement Facts that was just released this week. I would be very beneficial for increasing lean mass and providing a libido boost:

View attachment 131509
That ingredient profile for alphamax XT looks great, has the same cortisol control and estrogen control as new erase pro + in withania somnifera (ashwagandha) and the abieta8 and on top off that it has the forskolin as in new abe plus test support and other goodies,is this available yet?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That ingredient profile for alphamax XT looks great, has the same cortisol control and estrogen control as new erase pro + in withania somnifera (ashwagandha) and the abieta8 and on top off that it has the forskolin as in new abe plus test support and other goodies,is this available yet?
TGB is showing it in stock.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey AM I wanted to do a natty bulk before I cut down for the summer so between 6-8 weeks preferably. I am on a bodybuilding team I have a training program and personalized diet and all are in check since they are personalized to my goals.

I was recommend from members on my team to look into Pro-hormones and don't feel comfortable with running those at the moment. Then I looked more into SARM's and LGD-4033 grabbed my attention thanks yates84 and after discussing with him he's been helping me a great deal amount and I wanted to go with this but am worried that it could overdo acne breakouts and don't really want to have to worry about that before summer so will save that for after summer is the plan. I had above normal acne breakouts when I was younger ran through 2 cycles of accutane but acne now seems to be way more under control. So id rather go more natty for now...

Stats
26 year old male
bodybuilding training style split workouts Mon-back, Tues-Shoulders, etc.
Clean healthy diet about 500 above maintenance calories at the moment
currently taking daily supps
-whey protein in the day and a casein at night b4 bed
-multi vitamin
-bcaaa (amino x)
-pre workout stim currently dr. Jekyll

Help me out please and thank you!!
Pm sent

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have two bottles left of the updated ANABETA elite and one sealed bottle of OG alphamax. Anyone interested?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Have two bottles left of the updated ANABETA elite and one sealed bottle of OG alphamax. Anyone interested?
There's a seller thread that should get you more luck.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
I've read a bunch of people love Alphamax and some look like young guys which confused me I thought test boosters were for older guys and young guys that suffer from Low T

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
It's not just a test booster, it's got e control, cortisol control, test support, lean mass activator, better overall health and sleep etc. Perfect gotta have supp! I can't wait to get my hands on it ?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
It's not just a test booster, it's got e control, cortisol control, test support, lean mass activator, better overall health and sleep etc. Perfect gotta have supp! I can't wait to get my hands on it ��
raul87 this^ He pretty much covered it. Some test boosting products are created for older men, but Alphamax can be used by younger men too. I'm 23 and I've had seen great results with Alphamax. The product is designed from multiple angles to help increase natural test levels while controlling estrogen and cortisol. Alphamax also contains Forskolin which is a e****lent ingredient to promote lean mass gain and improve body composition. The product falls into the 'test booster' category, but its a much more comprehensive product than your basic test booster.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 alphamax preworkout gives great pumps! And my strength always shoots up around week 4 of an 8 week run.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
2 alphamax preworkout gives great pumps! And my strength always shoots up around week 4 of an 8 week run.
I always get great vascularity while using Alphamax, which makes the pump look awesome haha. I agree on the week 4 comment as well, I always recommend users to run a full 8 week cycle if possible. Alphamax really shines in the 3rd-4th week, so an 8 week cycle is always my preference. Glad you enjoyed it!

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
raul87 this^ He pretty much covered it. Some test boosting products are created for older men, but Alphamax can be used by younger men too. I'm 23 and I've had seen great results with Alphamax. The product is designed from multiple angles to help increase natural test levels while controlling estrogen and cortisol. Alphamax also contains Forskolin which is a e****lent ingredient to promote lean mass gain and improve body composition. The product falls into the 'test booster' category, but its a much more comprehensive product than your basic test booster.
Do you have to run anything after running cycle of this? Right now I'm gonna do a run of EP1C as soon as it arrives on top of ArA to gain strength without gaining size. Then I'm looking to do a body recomp losing fat, getting lean, and well I'd like to preserve as much strength and muscle so I might consider running Alphamax

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have to run anything after running cycle of this? Right now I'm gonna do a run of EP1C as soon as it arrives on top of ArA to gain strength without gaining size. Then I'm looking to do a body recomp losing fat, getting lean, and well I'd like to preserve as much strength and muscle so I might consider running Alphamax
Like a pct? No Alphamax, EP1C, and ArA would not require any pct.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
I got my 2 bottles of OG alpha max on the way and now another question for some help, if anyone know about alpha max and acticlate the oral pill acne drug? I am prescribed acticlate to help with acne and am wondering I can still take that with alpha max? Or if anyone can recommend an oral acne pill that is okay to be taking with alpha max? Any advice or insight would be helpful

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I got my 2 bottles of OG alpha max on the way and now another question for some help, if anyone know about alpha max and acticlate the oral pill acne drug? I am prescribed acticlate to help with acne and am wondering I can still take that with alpha max? Or if anyone can recommend an oral acne pill that is okay to be taking with alpha max? Any advice or insight would be helpful
Let me check that for you
initial finding:
Some products that may interact with this drug include: retinoid medications taken by mouth (such as acitretin, isotretinoin), barbiturates (such as phenobarbital), "blood thinners" (such as warfarin), digoxin, penicillins, anti-seizure medications (such as carbamazepine, phenytoin), strontium, live bacterial vaccines.
then from their website I don't see anything negative. I would increase water intake though because it can cause dehydration and arimistane can dry you out more than usual.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Anybody care to PM me where I can find 2 bottles of the OG I wont be running it for a few weeks but I'd like to try it before it is gone