How this cycle Look?

smallba

smallba

Awards
  • First Up Vote
After sifting through info as far as 2010 and up to the current, and using some of this stuff solo, i think i put decent cycle together that will finish up my bulk and thru recomp to my cut during the summer.

Weeks 1-6: aRa + ABE + Slintensity

Weeks 6-10: aRa + Alphamax + Slinmax

Weeks 10-14: Alphamax + Oxymax XT + Slinmax

I know some of this can be stacked all together but for economical reason this seems to fit. Do let me know any suggestion.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
After sifting through info as far as 2010 and up to the current, and using some of this stuff solo, i think i put decent cycle together that will finish up my bulk and thru recomp to my cut during the summer.

I know some of this can be stacked all together but for economical reason this seems to fit. Do let me know any suggestion.
I would do two things...
1) if you dont want to buy anyhting additional (assuming you already have it all) - put the alphamax first and abe second. reason being that the arimistane may cause achy joints which can already be an issue at the end of an Ara run. double beating on the joints could be rough.
2) if you can buy something else, I would suggest 2 abe and 1 amax or even 3 abe instead of amax at all... abe is actually synergistic with ara (which amax is not) and will provide most of the same benefits that amax would (and no achy joints)

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks awesome! I wouldnt change a thing and actually Alphamax will be highly synergistic with ARA because of Forskolins positive effects on cAMP. ARA + Forskolin(increase cAMP) is highly synergistic.

Also seeing as your moving from a bulk into a recomp/cut I would absolutely keep it the same as Alphamax has an incredible recomping effect/leaning/hardning effect that will absolutely help with your recomp/cut, while ABE seems to be more geared towards bulking which is why its best at the begining of the cycle while you still be in your Bulk part of the cycle! Looks great!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looks awesome! I wouldnt change a thing and actually Alphamax will be highly synergistic with ARA because of Forskolins positive effects on cAMP. ARA + Forskolin(increase cAMP) is highly synergistic.

Also seeing as your moving from a bulk into a recomp/cut I would absolutely keep it the same as Alphamax has an incredible recomping effect/leaning/hardning effect that will absolutely help with your recomp/cut, while ABE seems to be more geared towards bulking which is why its best at the begining of the cycle while you still be in your Bulk part of the cycle! Looks great!
edited for being proven incorrect and neding some schooling :) see the studies below

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did you read into the study you posted and how it might relate to supplementation of ARA in humans vs. Gueina Pigs Nuetrophils. If you believe this correlates then Anabeta would be a terrible stack with ARA cause not only does it contain Forskolin but also Lodhra Bark which also increase cAMP.

"This study was conducted to examine the mechanism for arachidonic acid (AA) regulation of steroidogenic acute regulatory (StAR) protein expression and the relationship between AA and cAMP in hormone-induced steroidogenesis" "This study further indicates that AA and cAMP transduce signals from trophic hormone receptors to the nucleus through two separate pathways and act to co-regulate steroid production and StAR gene expression and indicates that both pathways are required for trophic hormone-stimulated steroidogenesis."
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10777507

"The present study further investigates the synergistic effects of the AA and cAMP interaction on steroidogenesis"
"The results from this study demonstrate that AA and cAMP act in a highly synergistic manner to increase the sensitivity of steroid production to trophic hormone stimulation and probably do so by increasing StAR gene expression." http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0303720701007481?np=y

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its been well known the synergism between cAMP n ARA. The guys at MN have always highly recommended ara+forskolin amoung others mentioned above.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Did you read into the study you posted and how it might relate to supplementation of ARA in humans vs. Gueina Pigs Nuetrophils. If you believe this correlates then Anabeta would be a terrible stack with ARA cause not only does it contain Forskolin but also Lodhra Bark which also increase cAMP.

"This study was conducted to examine the mechanism for arachidonic acid (AA) regulation of steroidogenic acute regulatory (StAR) protein expression and the relationship between AA and cAMP in hormone-induced steroidogenesis" "This study further indicates that AA and cAMP transduce signals from trophic hormone receptors to the nucleus through two separate pathways and act to co-regulate steroid production and StAR gene expression and indicates that both pathways are required for trophic hormone-stimulated steroidogenesis."
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10777507

"The present study further investigates the synergistic effects of the AA and cAMP interaction on steroidogenesis"
"The results from this study demonstrate that AA and cAMP act in a highly synergistic manner to increase the sensitivity of steroid production to trophic hormone stimulation and probably do so by increasing StAR gene expression." http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0303720701007481?np=y
I did, the only issue I still see (and based on the studies you posted will be changing my stance on ara+forskolin ha) is that all of these relate to the release of naturally occurring ara... which to me would mean that until you've reached peak ArA saturation levels (2 weeks or so) there would only be minimal benefit.

I stand corrected though, so thank you for finding me (and any others) some better info! - updating my post above so no one gets my bad info!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what makes AM great. There are a TON of very smart individuals, and we can all learn, debate, and share info.

Great stuff guys!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I like how you have everything set up as is. You could swap the timing of AlphaMax and ABE as stated due to joint issues. However, if you have ran a product with arimistane before or ArA and did not have joint issues with either one, I would keep the layout as you have it.

One thing I would do is either leave SlinMax out weeks 6-14 or make sure you dose it 4-6 hours away from AlphaMax and OxyMax XT. Reason being the F95 in both AlphaMax and OxyMax XT can conflict with the Berberine in SlinMax. Like I said, you could dose them 4-6 hours apart, but seeing as AlphaMax should be dosed in the AM and PM hours, it is quite difficult to do so. It shouldn't make too much of a difference regardless.

Whenever I use anything with F95, I will not use SlinMax and when I'm not using F95, then I ill use SlinMax. Personally, I would save the SlinMax for after your stack.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's what makes AM great. There are a TON of very smart individuals, and we can all learn, debate, and share info.

Great stuff guys!
So true. Even people who know a lot can learn here every day!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So true. Even people who know a lot can learn here every day!
I love learning. I tell people once I retire, I will be that really old guy taking a class or two at the local community college just to learn new concepts.

smallba

smallba

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I like how you have everything set up as is. You could swap the timing of AlphaMax and ABE as stated due to joint issues. However, if you have ran a product with arimistane before or ArA and did not have joint issues with either one, I would keep the layout as you have it.

One thing I would do is either leave SlinMax out weeks 6-14 or make sure you dose it 4-6 hours away from AlphaMax and OxyMax XT. Reason being the F95 in both AlphaMax and OxyMax XT can conflict with the Berberine in SlinMax. Like I said, you could dose them 4-6 hours apart, but seeing as AlphaMax should be dosed in the AM and PM hours, it is quite difficult to do so. It shouldn't make too much of a difference regardless.

Whenever I use anything with F95, I will not use SlinMax and when I'm not using F95, then I ill use SlinMax. Personally, I would save the SlinMax for after your stack.
I knew i missed something, I'll save it for my next stack and run slintensity through this stack, i should be fine?

smallba

smallba

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would do two things...
1) if you dont want to buy anyhting additional (assuming you already have it all) - put the alphamax first and abe second. reason being that the arimistane may cause achy joints which can already be an issue at the end of an Ara run. double beating on the joints could be rough.
2) if you can buy something else, I would suggest 2 abe and 1 amax or even 3 abe instead of amax at all... abe is actually synergistic with ara (which amax is not) and will provide most of the same benefits that amax would (and no achy joints)

Thanks you guys for the input, much needed and got to learn some things

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I knew i missed something, I'll save it for my next stack and run slintensity through this stack, i should be fine?
You could run anything with berberine with F95, you just want to keep the doses apart.The half life of berberine is 3-4 hours, so depending on when you take your F95, berberine can easily be taken as well.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Slintensity also contains Berberine so its not really solving anything to use that instead of SlinMax. Like ANT said, it should be fine to take them together just make sure to seperate by 4-6 hours. For example: SlinMax before breakfest, Alphamax 4 hours later, SlinMax 4-6 hours after wth large meal, Alphamax before bed.

smallba

smallba

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You could run anything with berberine with F95, you just want to keep the doses apart.The half life of berberine is 3-4 hours, so depending on when you take your F95, berberine can easily be taken as well.
Slintensity also contains Berberine so its not really solving anything to use that instead of SlinMax. Like ANT said, it should be fine to take them together just make sure to seperate by 4-6 hours. For example: SlinMax before breakfest, Alphamax 4 hours later, SlinMax 4-6 hours after wth large meal, Alphamax before bed.
Maybe I'll throw them in on my active rest days, i workout out 4 days, 3 days active rest

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'll throw them in on my active rest days, i workout out 4 days, 3 days active rest
Just be sure that you are continuing to take the ABE, ArA, and Alphamax on your active rest days also. These products should be dosed consistently regardless of your training schedule, and use Slintensity and Slinmax as needed at your carb meals, dosed 4-6 hours away from either ABE or Alphamax

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just be sure that you are continuing to take the ABE, ArA, and Alphamax on your active rest days also. These products should be dosed consistently regardless of your training schedule, and use Slintensity and Slinmax as needed at your carb meals, dosed 4-6 hours away from either ABE or Alphamax
Well, I'm in disagreement with only a small part of this. The debate goes back and forth, but I don't think ArA should be dosed on off days unless these 3 rest days are lined up with each other back to back.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm in disagreement with only a small part of this. The debate goes back and forth, but I don't think ArA should be dosed on off days unless these 3 rest days are lined up with each other back to back.
I've read different studies debating this topic, so I certainly can't disagree with you. From what I've taken from other forums threads and research, it's best to be taken every day to allow the ArA to build up in the muscle, similarly to the idea behind dosing creatine every day.

I'm not completely convinced though haha, and the ArA would last much longer dosing 4 days a week as opposed to 7

smallba

smallba

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Now i thought the aRa is good for 50 workout days (recommended)?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now i thought the aRa is good for 50 workout days (recommended)?
Yes, that is what I was referring to in my post. Unless you only workout 3 days a week (or even less) or your 3 days of rest are lined up back to back (Rest, Rest, Rest), then dosing on workout only days is preferred. There's an Arachidonic Acid guide around here that explains why.

smallba

smallba

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes, that is what I was referring to in my post. Unless you only workout 3 days a week (or even less) or your 3 days of rest are lined up back to back (Rest, Rest, Rest), then dosing on workout only days is preferred. There's an Arachidonic Acid guide around here that explains why.
I work out Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday rest days for reference.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been reading back through that thread this morning, lots of great info in there
Yeah, but it doesn't have the actual debate where a couple of the resident board geniuses were discussing the ideal ArA dosing and all. But basically, in the end, it was concluded to dose it on workout days only.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but it doesn't have the actual debate where a couple of the resident board geniuses were discussing the ideal ArA dosing and all. But basically, in the end, it was concluded to dose it on workout days only.
Hahah yeah I couldn't find that discussion. That's what prompted my response about dosing every day. After reading back through that thread though, it seems that dosing only on training days is best. I stand corrected!

smallba

smallba

Awards
  • First Up Vote
weird question, but is anyone taking a PWO drink (Stim) with ARA stacks?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I have some Pro Supps Hyde V2, I was wondering if could take it with stack? if so what kind of timing?
I don't see any issues in using both. ArA is non-stim, so there aren't really any issues with taking stimulants with it. You could take your ArA 30-60 minutes pre, and have your Hyde 20-30 minutes pre. Or you could take them at the same time. The only supplement that conflicts with ArA is Omega 3's (fish oil). A stimmed pre shouldn't be a problem.