Going on holiday with supplements

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Is it legal to travel abroad to spain with Sup3rPCT by olympus labs?

It has pes erase in it... rest shoul dbe ok. I just dont want to be stopped if its not legal in spain

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not 100% sure on that. You may have to google search the rules about what you can and can't take to spain but i don't know off the top of my head. I wouldn't think it would be illegal to have an otc pct product but idk

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not 100% sure on that. You may have to google search the rules about what you can and can't take to spain but i don't know off the top of my head. I wouldn't think it would be illegal to have an otc pct product but idk
Different countries have different rules on what's legal and not.
Hence why there's different formulations for certain markets and customs

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Different countries have different rules on what's legal and not.
Hence why there's different formulations for certain markets and customs
THIS!!! Here in the states its not as bad, you just label your bag of whey as whey and not cocaine and they leave you be.

ALSO, how long will you be on Holiday? If its for a few days, I don't think missing your servings for a few will hurt you. Not worth the hassle in my mind

R

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
Kinda wondering something similar. Going to by flying soon and I know what I have is legal in both places. Just not sure how much of a hassle it will be to bring supplements on my carry on ( open container with pills and a pouch of bulk powder, in open). Anybody have experience with flying with sups? Did you have hassle?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
THIS!!! Here in the states its not as bad, you just label your bag of whey as whey and not cocaine and they leave you be.

ALSO, how long will you be on Holiday? If its for a few days, I don't think missing your servings for a few will hurt you. Not worth the hassle in my mind
So label my bag of cocaine as "whey" is what you're saying?

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd be cautious. I got butt raped in a Caribbean island for having USP Labs Anabolic Pump in my checked bag when it was searched. I don't bring crap anyone except sample packets.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
So label my bag of cocaine as "whey" is what you're saying?
That's what I do :), nobody ever bothers me, they go "its whey, let it go".

Even the Cartel knows this mayne!!!!! lol