Amino IV vs Purple Wraath. Which one is better?

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
I know we got some reps on here for both companies so explain to me what makes your product better.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well both contain similar but slightly different profiles.

Either are great, especially intra though.

Do you want SynerGlut, Betaine, and HICA or would you prefer Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, and L-Norvaline?

Not a fan of Beta-Alanine (paresthesia is cool though :)) or L-Norvaline personally, and never noticed anything positive from L-Norvaline.

Here is a solid write-up on L-Norvaline by Cyrus:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/235003-coops-corner-2-a.html

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards

Do you want SynerGlut, Betaine, and HICA or would you prefer Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, and L-Norvaline?

Not a fan of Beta-Alanine (paresthesia is cool though :)) or L-Norvaline personally, and never noticed anything positive from L-Norvaline.

I keep going back and forth between them. Just trying to get the experts opinions on what makes which one better than the other.

R

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I have used many tubs of both; Couldn't say for myself that one is say superior to the other but I do like them both.

IMO just get them both and try them out the Purple Wraath and Amino IV have both been re flavored and are much improved

My fav Amino IV is blueberry and Wraath is the new Grape or Cotton Candy but the Grape comes in larger tub so I tend to use that.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've only used Amino IV and like it a lot - but wouldn't hesitate to use Purple Wrath in its place if I saw a deal.

To me, HICA gives AIV the edge - Synerglut I'm not sold on being effective at all, and it looks like both contain Betaine. You're trading HICA for BA and Citruline, which is a recovery vs. pump/feel good effect in my mind - so I lean toward the HICA. Plus, you can get BA and Citruline in a good PreW if you wanted.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The two are probable on my top 5 list of amino products but I love the flavor of purple wrath cotton candy. Its great.

R

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
LeanEngineer Agree! I wish they would put that cotton candy in the 90 serving tubs :|

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I agree. Both are great intra products but ultimately its up to you to decide which ingredients you want. If you're looking for the inclusion of beta alinine, citmal, betaine anhydrous, and l-norvaline; go with Purple Wraath. If you're looking for SynerGlut & HICA like kbayne mentioned, then Amino IV may best fit you.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both are top notch products that have very solid profiles

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't even count the addition of citrulline malate in PW when comparing the two, it's in ~3g blend with 4 other ingredients.

F

ForceOfNature

Awards
Between those two, based on the formulas, I would say amino iv because it looks like it has adequate dosing of the extra goodies in there but as far as best bcaa product formula wise, I really don't think anything is topping dieselade atm.

R

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't go wrong with either. Both are quality products and I've gone through multiple tubs of both.

Favorite flavor out of all the options is Cotton Candy purple Wraath.

Best idea is to try one then te other and see if your performance and recovery is superior with one of the products.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I've used both and they are both great but I prefer amino iv. Both taste great now after being reformulated ....if you want endurance, and strength and quicker rest times go amino , if you want a good pump type pre workout feeling during your workout go wraath. I preferred wraath when I was only lifting but when I lift and do cardio in the same day amino iv is the best option. The leucine ratio is higher as well if you care about that , good luck

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
So basically just drink either one and get gains. Maybe I'll take stack them both see what kind of cocktail I can come up with to keep things fresh and fun. I'll throw in a scoop of High Volume also for the hell of it.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
So basically just drink either one and get gains. Maybe I'll take stack them both see what kind of cocktail I can come up with to keep things fresh and fun. I'll throw in a scoop of High Volume also for the hell of it.
If your going pes then go amino cuz high volume has more of what amino is missing from wraath. You would be totally covered. I do 1.5 high volume w/ a scoop of amino pre then amino iv and simple carbs intra

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
If your going pes then go amino cuz high volume has more of what amino is missing from wraath. You would be totally covered. I do 1.5 high volume w/ a scoop of amino pre then amino iv and simple carbs intra
I was being sarcastic. Of Course I would do the same thing as you brother. You got it down!