Can natural test boosters possibly irritate pre existing gynecomastia?

IvanLifts92

Awards
I was diagnosed with gynecomastia at age 16 now 23 1/2 and still have it. Some docs and people claim that puberty gyno goes away with time, but in my case it never did. Had symptoms of puffy and sore nipples soon after my 14th birthday.

Wanted to try out some Bioforge V3 during my current bulk but read a few threads on various sites of people saying that pre existing gyno could possibly worsen with stuff like activate xtreme, triazole, bioforge, tribulus ect. This was always a thought I kept in the back of my mind, but thought I would address it and get some opinions.

I was going to run it for 8 weeks and then start a lean xtreme cycle for when I start a cut. I have used a bottle of lean xtreme before with no issues.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No one here can really answer that for you confidently, but there is always that possibility. Anytime there are hormone changes (natural or not), they could potentially impact this.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would definitely try to lose most of your body fat to see if you still have this.. I always lose the puffy nips and look normal when im under 12% but when I let myself get out of shape they come back and look just like they are full blown gyno.
the thing is that when your over fat and have these kinds of problems, there is a higher risk of aggravation because of the increase of certain receptors in the chest area. losing the fat will at least reduce the risks from hormonal products.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I have the same problem as you OP. I have a small bit of gyno from puberty that I began noticing before I even started lifting at 15-16 years old. I'm now 23, and its still there, one of the most frustrating things I've experienced. I agree with xR1pp3Rx that it does look less noticeable at lower body fat levels, but I still never feel comforable wearing a tight t-shirt even when I'm at <10% bf.

I've used my fair share of natural test products in the past few years, but never noticed my gyno worsen at all. I think you'll be fine running the products you mentioned, but everyone is different. I felt that the original Lean Xtreme actually helped mine look better when I used it, but the new formula didn't have the same effect.

IvanLifts92

Awards
I appreciate the replies guys! I dieted down to a 191.5 body weight in june 2015 in which i looked skinny fat and lanky and seemed impossible to drop anymore weight which I blame my major calorie deficit roller coaster diet during jan-june 2015. Gyno was still there, not sure what body fat percentage was but enough to have people i knew asking me if i was doing drugs sarcastically because apparently i was looking that skinny.

Only good thing i had going for me was the lean face and jawline. I started a slow clean bulk the end of november 2015 at around 2000 calories and slowly increased to about 2800 which im taking in now after eating about 1500-1700 when I was at 191.5. My tdee is supposedly 2900-3000 when i started the bulk at 198 pounds which is total bs.

I have no trouble gaining weight whatsoever. Weight has been around 217-223 when waking up. I fluctuate a lot. 20% body fat now at the very least based on photos. I know that is too much gain in a little less than 3 months. I wanted bioforge to give me that little edge before i start dieting down slowly again in a few months.

Also John, based on your avi pic my gyno is a lot worse than yours. I have those puffy cone like nipples that look a bit better when i pinch them or its cold lol.

IvanLifts92

Awards
I have the same problem as you OP. I have a small bit of gyno from puberty that I began noticing before I even started lifting at 15-16 years old. I'm now 23, and its still there, one of the most frustrating things I've experienced. I agree with xR1pp3Rx that it does look less noticeable at lower body fat levels, but I still never feel comforable wearing a tight t-shirt even when I'm at <10% bf.

I've used my fair share of natural test products in the past few years, but never noticed my gyno worsen at all. I think you'll be fine running the products you mentioned, but everyone is different. I felt that the original Lean Xtreme actually helped mine look better when I used it, but the new formula didn't have the same effect.
Do you just have the pointy/puffy nips or actual breast tissue? I also had breast tissue in both pecs one more than the other. My parents were willing to pay for the surgery back in summer of 08 but I was being a chicken and obviously never went through with it. Lifting has definitely made it look a lot better than how it used to.

I feel your pain with the shirts lol. Forever wearing tight undershirt tanktops to act as man bra. White t-shirts are non existent in my wardrobe lol.

Also for everyone that is viewing or may view, I pulled the trigger this morning with 2 caps of bioforge so I'll see how it works out.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Do you just have the pointy/puffy nips or actual breast tissue? I also had breast tissue in both pecs one more than the other. My parents were willing to pay for the surgery back in summer of 08 but I was being a chicken and obviously never went through with it. Lifting has definitely made it look a lot better than how it used to.

I feel your pain with the shirts lol. Forever wearing tight undershirt tanktops to act as man bra. White t-shirts are non existent in my wardrobe lol.

Also for everyone that is viewing or may view, I pulled the trigger this morning with 2 caps of bioforge so I'll see how it works out.
I have a small lump under my left nipple, the right isn't as bad. KILLS my confidence man, its frustrating. Lifting has definitely helped, but I know exactly how you feel. I always rock the undershirt! Its a necessity unfortunately.

Keep us updated and let us know how the Bioforge run goes. I'm sure it won't have an impact on your pre-existing condition.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Alphamax the og version would be a good choice for you here . Have you tried any means of reversing/removing the lumps ?
Blood test would be essential for you before starting anything full Hormonal panel is what its called ... estrogen is not the only cause of gyno .

IvanLifts92

Awards
Alphamax the og version would be a good choice for you here . Have you tried any means of reversing/removing the lumps ?
Blood test would be essential for you before starting anything full Hormonal panel is what its called ... estrogen is not the only cause of gyno .
No, never tried any means of removal or reversing the gyno. I was going to get blood work done and check for a few things including test levels before and after the run with bioforge to see if it does anything significant. I started the first dose already, maybe I will try and get the blood work done next week.
Why do you recommend alphamax. I'm assuming the og version was replaced by a reformulated one?

jev871

jev871

Awards
I have a small lump under my left nipple, the right isn't as bad. KILLS my confidence man, its frustrating. Lifting has definitely helped, but I know exactly how you feel. I always rock the undershirt! Its a necessity unfortunately.

Keep us updated and let us know how the Bioforge run goes. I'm sure it won't have an impact on your pre-existing condition.
I had the same issues.. I just had the surgery and It helped..

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I had the same issues.. I just had the surgery and It helped..
I have been looking into it, but its expensive! How much did the surgery cost if you don't mind me asking?

necrojb

Awards
If you are complaining about cost of surgery to remove gyno clearly it is not as big of a deal in your mind as you try to put out. A few peanuts isn't worth sweating over when you can be a normal functioning human without worrying about people supposedly noticing your gyno (which is always blown out of proportion in our own minds as opposed to how people really see us).

I had mine removed (pubertal gyno..started coming on probably around 10-11 years old) it's really not a bad procedure to go through but you will want to use a surgeon who has done a fair amount of the surgeries because you can get yourself butchered - it's a delicate balance between removing too much and removing not enough (plus all the issues with liposuction and scar tissue that is a case by case basis). Mine was done at the same time as an abdominoplasty (tummy tuck with full abdominal repair/suturing) after losing 130+ lbs and having shot out abdominal skin. There's essentially no scarring on the nipple itself (assuming your surgeon doesn't suck donkey dick and knows how to do the procedure) and you wear a compression vest for a few weeks and go on with life. Swelling lasts for certain period of time (dependent on your ability to heal etc..there's no set in stone time frame). Some cases you will have drain tubes depending on how bad your case is and what the doctor needs to do..these are annoying but come out after a few days.

Cost depends on location, surgeon, time of year, and alot of other random factors (your ability to haggle or make the doctor feel sorry for you even) LOL. Total for my combined surgeries was around $9000 - and i'd say I had mine done in an area with a fair amount of well known and "expensive" surgeons (Boca Raton FL) so that price would probably be lower elsewhere.

I give 0 ****s about taking my shirt off now etc so the few dollars spent was well worth it for me plus the long ass recovery (mostly the TT was the hinderance) - walking hunched over for weeks and then lifting like I had never touched a dumbbell in my life was annoying but you get back into things pretty fast besides that.

Beyond all that though as mentioned - your gyno probably isn't as bad as you think and it's more so just chest fat than actual gyno tissue. There's a very distinct difference in the feel of the tissues and the fat itself will intertwine with the gyno tissue which makes it look worse than it is. You get lean - this goes away and doesn't look so bad.

IvanLifts92

Awards
Dropping in for a little update. I was going to wait till exactly a week into it but oh well. I have been feeling a slight tingling/warming sensation around my nipples the past 3 days but i think and hope its all in my head. If someone said that a supplement side effect may be that your head will fall off, my brain would probably convince me that it was happening lol. In other words I often psych myself out for a lot of things and over think everything.

Many times people can trick themselves into believing something isn't true but then again if something is making you feel horrible it could be reality. One good definite placebo effect I have noticed is vascularity in my upper chest and shoulders seems more pronounced.

Visited doctor two days ago and scheduled to get blood work done this upcoming Monday morning. Dosing has been 3 caps a day. 2 upon waking up and 1 about 8-10 hours later.

IvanLifts92

Awards
Checking in for an update. The nipple tingling stopped after the second week in, so safe to say it was all mental. Currently halfway into the 5th week. I was taking 3 pills for the first 2 weeks then bumped it up to 4 in the 3rd week. Strength has been increasing every week but has been prior to use of bioforge because of a caloric surplus.

Claims of better sleep from this product is endorsed a lot but personally have not noticed any change. I am noticing slightly better pumps and vein protrusion in arms and shoulders despite not being lean. During this time last year i was around 200lbs and had less vascularity than I do now at 220lbs+.

I also started breaking out a bit on my chest and shoulders in the past week or so but very minimal. Bicep/triceps have grown 1/4 inch and forearms 1/4 inch give or take while maintaining around the same weight before i started bioforge. Should be getting blood results prior to use in soon.

tboan

tboan

Awards
Lol sorry I have to tell you guys this story nobody believes outside of my gym buddies.
At 13 me and my buddy were chillin on the couch when I noticed milk secreting from my right nipple lol. Went to the dr and he's like are you taking steroids? I said no I'm using creatine and protein. And he told me it'd go away. Seriously what 13 yr takes roids?
It never really did actually go away but I've always been lean and other than a slightly lesser amount of hair on my right nipple nobody notices except for me. My advice would be to stay confident, lean out and maybe get some ink on your delts to draw the attention away
I've often wondered if a SERM could help reverse it at all but never cared enough to try.

IvanLifts92

Awards
I am thinking about staying on bioforge for the max recommended 12 weeks and throwing in some lean xtreme to do a cut. I also have 64 capsules of the original oxy elite pro formula left over from years ago. Any thoughts and comments?

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
Your stack idea sounds pretty decent. You might want to throw in a product with ArimiT/Arimistane in it to block estrogen, however. Also, the dose of Ashwagandha in Bioforge is crazy low- generally that ingredient has to be megadosed to get an effect from it. If you want to drop in the ArimiT, Cannibal Alpha PCT contains that and a ton of other estrogen blockers.

IvanLifts92

Awards
Would an estrogen blocker really be necessary? I just finished week 6 of bioforge today. I'll throw in lean xtreme in a few more weeks. Slowly lowering calories so I can see at what rate I will start dropping weight without losing too much strength and energy. Once that is established, lean xtreme and OEP can help me out.

Just going to use some green tea extract until then and might try some OEP tonight. Its been years since I felt the glorious savagery affect that dmaa induces, for me atleast.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends on the person.

More importantly, why not get it cut out? My friend developed puberty induced gyno at 14, it was documented in his medical record and insurance covered the procedure entirely. Might be worth a shot looking in to since you developed it young and have it documented. If anything, go for a test booster + AI, or a combo product like Intimidate SRT which contains both.

IvanLifts92

Awards
A late update, went to get the blood work results back today along with another test to find out if bioforge worked its magic. Test levels were 385 ng/dl prior to bioforge although blood was taken 1 week into bioforge at 3 caps. I doubt it would have made a difference just throwing that out there. Finished my 12 week run with this stuff on May 11th.

Everything else came back normal according to my doctor. The only thing pointed out was the fact that I had low cholesterol and my triglycerides were almost non existent.

I can post pics of paperwork or other info if anyone is interested upon request.

Vlaw

Awards

Have you ever used a forskolin product?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever used a forskolin product?
Yes, I've used quite a few forskolin products. Alphamax XT is typically my go-to product for cutting or bulking that includes forskolin

Vlaw

Awards
Yes, I've used quite a few forskolin products. Alphamax XT is typically my go-to product for cutting or bulking that includes forskolin
No aggreviation at the gyno you already had i guess?? I have gyno left from my puberty too that's why i am asking.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
No aggreviation at the gyno you already had i guess?? I have gyno left from my puberty too that's why i am asking.
No sir - forskolin works to increase fat metabolism by elevating cAMP levels. This won't have any impact on hormonal imbalances or past issues with gyno.

Vlaw

Awards
No sir - forskolin works to increase fat metabolism by elevating cAMP levels. This won't have any impact on hormonal imbalances or past issues with gyno.
I am afraid of the aromatase stimulation trhough camp