Best non-hormonal Suppliment

gynopuff

Awards
Best Supplement for building muscle that is not hormonal/natty supplement.... Ready? Go!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whey

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
OL Tr1umph!!!

11 Ergogenics aiding in building muscle, burning fat, enhancing mood/focus, and improving strength and performance.

Can't ask for more than that folks!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finish Line because it literally contains everything you need.. X-Factor for a more direct mass builder.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CreMax XT to help with overall gym performance, daily dose of creatine and it also helps with recovery. Nutriverse has 20% off CreMax XT for the next two days.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd say an ABE and anafuse run would definitely put on some lean mass with a good diet and training program .

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
The most studied and proven natural supplement to help with muscle building is creatine. It can help with strength by allowing you push out those last few reps in your workouts. This translates to strength gain and building muscle. As AntM mentioned above, CreMax XT would be a great option. You get a full serving of creatine, as well as electrolytes for performance/endurance, and amentoflavone to help with muscle contractions to deliver a strong mind-muscle connection.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This question is too vague. Depends what you're looking to spend, if you care about evidence in humans vs rats, etc. Stuff I'd recommend to someone who is just hopping into training:

OL Conqu3r Unleashed (or some of the ingredients in it)
OL Tr1umph/PES Ergonine (or some of the ingredients in it)

Then for people who are well versed in training and diet: (stuff backed by human studies)
Arachidonic Acid
Phosphatidic Acid
Forskolin
PeakATP
LJ100
KSM-66

Other stuff I liked that some people may or may not believe in: (anecdote based)
Epicatechin
Laxogenin/Ecdysterone (if overreaching/high frequency)

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Finish Line because it literally contains everything you need.. X-Factor for a more direct mass builder.

I vote for Finish Line as well. It is basically an ANABOLIC COCKTAIL!!!!!!

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Um...sorry but what is this Finish Line you speak of? Google gives only horse products

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ara (x gels)

Anabeta elite (paired with xgels for synergy)

Magnitropin

epi-plex (epicatechin)

ryanhalterman

ryanhalterman

Awards
OL Tr1umph!!!

11 Ergogenics aiding in building muscle, burning fat, enhancing mood/focus, and improving strength and performance.

Tr1umph has my vote! I love it.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
From my experience, Anabeta Elite has always given me great results (with proper diet/training). It is really helpful with strength, fullness, and recomp as well. Magnitropin and other epi products didn't help me with stength as much but worked very well for recomp, fullness, and a little endurance. Soy Lecithin (phosphatidic acid) is very cheap and great for muscle fullness and help with strength.

However If you are just starting supplements then wait on those and just buy a good pre workout, BCAA, and creatine, and possibly a multivitamin. Whey is helpful too but depending on the money you want to spend you could always just get protein from food sources.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I've read, Turkesterone :p If you are looking for individual ingredients, I would say creatine, phosphatidic acid (SL granules for cost effectiveness) Arachidonic acid. If you are looking for an all in one supp, I would say any of the fore mentioned products (based on their labels. I have not tried any of them).

compan

compan

Awards
Basics: Creatine Mono, Whey Protein, PA

Products: Finish Line

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Basics: Creatine Mono, Whey Protein, PA

Products: Finish Line
Finish line has all the necessary ingredients and at the proper dosages for proper post recovery!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This question is too vague. Depends what you're looking to spend, if you care about evidence in humans vs rats, etc. Stuff I'd recommend to someone who is just hopping into training:

Then for people who are well versed in training and diet: (stuff backed by human studies)
Arachidonic Acid
Phosphatidic Acid
Forskolin
PeakATP
LJ100
KSM-66

Other stuff I liked that some people may or may not believe in: (anecdote based)
Epicatechin
Good suggestions and no product pimping. I like it.
I would add ABE to the list.
Evomuse BMP and Myosynergy Elite, also.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
OL Tr1umph!!!

I know this is off topic but does this need to be taken daily? Or is 4-5 days a week good enough with my ARA doses?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X gels (ArA) by far for me. Add in PA and hngggggg.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Um...sorry but what is this Finish Line you speak of? Google gives only horse products
Haha, all good bro. It is made by I-Force Nutrition. It is an extremely complete post workout product literally containing everything you need daily for muscle building in one. It has a full serving of BCAAs in addition to LCLT, BA, Creatine, TMG, etc. Tons and tons of great reviews already pouring in and tastes great.

gynopuff

Awards

Arachidonic Acid
Phosphatidic Acid
Forskolin
PeakATP
LJ100
KSM-66

Epicatechin
Which one of these will not give me acne.... Also Arachidonic A Phosphatidic A do these just work for muscle fullness or aiding in muscle building as well?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hard to give just one answer.

I won't say whey because to me, that's just food, and hopefully you already have that part in check.

Depends on if you're asking for one ingredient or one product (containing more than a single ingredient).

Either way, Ergonine is a solid choice and MyoSynergy Elite is fantastic (stacked with BMP it's even better).

ArA, ABE, and some others are all solid, as well.

gynopuff

Awards
Hard to give just one answer.

I won't say whey because to me, that's just food, and hopefully you already have that part in check.

Depends on if you're asking for one ingredient or one product (containing more than a single ingredient).

Either way, Ergonine is a solid choice and MyoSynergy Elite is fantastic (stacked with BMP it's even better).

ArA, ABE, and some others are all solid, as well.
Abe is hormonal though... Is ara not?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Which one of these will not give me acne.... Also Arachidonic A Phosphatidic A do these just work for muscle fullness or aiding in muscle building as well?
I've found that PA and ArA have both given me very minor acne. I think its due to the fact that they're both fatty acids, but I may be wrong. Nothing ever extreme enough to stop taking it though. Do you have any problem or sensitivity to getting acne?

As far as muscle building to muscle fullness, I would say that both can help with true muscle gain, and muscle fullness is just one of the nice perks while taking it. ArA gave me some insane pumps, and PA makes my muscles feel fuller throughout the day. They were both helpful for me in terms of strength gains though, so IMO they both help with building muscle

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Abe is hormonal though... Is ara not?
ABE is not hormonal

It has secondary hormonal benefits,

Many types of products can alter hormone levels, but the primary MOA here is not hormonal.

It is a natural anabolic, most accurately.
+ hormonal benefits
+ gda effects
+ sexual health benefits
Etc...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ABE is not hormonal

Many types of products can alter hormone levels, but the primary MOA here is not hormonal.

+ hormonal benefits
+ gda effects
+ sexual health benefits
Etc...
This

If you're looking to avoid any impact whatosever on hormones, you'd pretty much want to steer clear of almost anything; including some vitamins.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This

If you're looking to avoid any impact whatosever on hormones, you'd pretty much want to steer clear of almost anything; including some vitamins.
What specific vitamins do you speak of?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
What specific vitamins do you speak of?
With secondary hormonal benefits? A bunch, and plenty of minerals.

But in those instances it is only of significance if you were deficient in something

gynopuff

Awards
ABE is not hormonal

+ hormonal benefits
+ gda effects
+ sexual health benefits
Etc...
Abe shrunk my nuts and destroyed my t levels as well as everyone else that i saw run it without running esrase pro or a test booster along side it or afterward, also, I agree with you.... Food > Whey... I get around 200g protein form food a day I cant have dairy or ill get acne.

gynopuff

Awards
I've found that PA and ArA have both given me very minor acne. I think its due to the fact that they're both fatty acids, but I may be wrong. Nothing ever extreme enough to stop taking it though. Do you have any problem or sensitivity to getting acne?

As far as muscle building to muscle fullness, I would say that both can help with true muscle gain, and muscle fullness is just one of the nice perks while taking it. ArA gave me some insane pumps, and PA makes my muscles feel fuller throughout the day. They were both helpful for me in terms of strength gains though, so IMO they both help with building muscle
I have scars from running gear as very sensitive to acne

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Abe shrunk my nuts and destroyed my t levels as well as everyone else that i saw run it without running esrase pro or a test booster along side it or afterward, also, I agree with you.... Food > Whey... I get around 200g protein form food a day I cant have dairy or ill get acne.
Lol wtf

jathan_howe

Awards
Just started X-Factor+Alphamax today. Can't wait for the results

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
isn't whey dairy?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
That is fairly unbelievable feedback, to be honest.

I've seen more people use ABE in my years here than most, coached most through their first runs with it, this includes local clients I worked with personally; I have never seen that.

It also just makes no sense to me, and I'm someone getting bloodwork done 4-6 times annually, many of these times while on ABE,

Hormonal panels all stay well within range and nothing that could induce testicular atrophy in healthy individuals is in this product.

I need to state that here so readers don't assume the worst after that post, certainly you understand.

If this was ever a legitimate fear you would ask your doctor

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

gynopuff

Awards
That is fairly unbelievable feedback, to be honest.

I've seen more people use ABE in my years here than most, coached most through their first runs with it, this includes local clients I worked with personally; I have never seen that.

It also just makes no sense to me, and I'm someone getting bloodwork done 4-6 times annually, many of these times while on ABE,

Hormonal panels all stay well within range and nothing that could induce testicular atrophy in healthy individuals is in this product.

I need to state that here so readers don't assume the worst after that post, certainly you understand.

If this was ever a legitimate fear you would ask your doctor
Go search on Google abe testicular shrinkage i couldn't get my junk up until i ran erase pro a month after.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Go search on Google abe testicular shrinkage i couldn't get my junk up until i ran erase pro a month after.
Whether you intended to or not, I think you just sold me on both ABE and Erase pro... I mean if ABE can f**k up your junk that much it must be some good s**t.... and erase pro is strong enough to get you straight again?!

SOLD and SOLD!!!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
gynopuff

Another option would be a GDA such as SlinMax. SinMax is completely non hormonal and is an open label, no prop blends. The ingredients are fully dosed and can help one with insulin sensitivity and maximum glucose uptake. SlinMax will help keep your muscles looking full, which is not just a cosmetic benefit, but can also translate to better workouts. If taken pre workout with a large carb meal, pumps are pretty epic too.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Natadrol from LG

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Or Ghenerate

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or Ghenerate
Ghenerate is a very underrated product IMO. It puts me to sleep nicely and recovery is increased. I haven't ran it in a while. I remember when TF Supplements had it for roughly $8/bottle.