Ep1c unleashed or Anafuse

J

JaredH

Awards
I recently picked up a bottle of Epicat by Blackstone Labs and epicatechin is awesome. This is the first time I've ever taken anything like this. Never tried pro hormones or sarms but I like this. Anyway, I only have enough for 4 weeks and read I should run a 8 week cycle. I noticed Ep1c unleashed and anafuse have better reviews than the Epicat. Any suggestions for the next bottle I should get for the other 4 weeks? Thanks in advance.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've just pick up them both. They are both awesome products. For me since I've ran both solo and seen good results and know my limits I can stack both of them full does together. I would save if you have the money to just go ahead and get both of them. If not i'd give anafuse a try. its a laxogenin and epicatechin product.

Rikrodgers

Rikrodgers

Awards
I've recently taken a couple of bottles-worth of Anafuse and I really like it. It's certainly helps with vascularity, pumps and endurance. I never want to stop taking it! However, I can only get it shipped from the States, so after a bit of research I decided to go and try Ep1c Unleashed as I can get that in the UK and it gets great reviews. I'm on day 3 and can't yet give any valid comparison, but will be happy to report back in a couple of weeks with an update...

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
If you've never used a TD (-)Epi I HIGHLY suggest giving EPIC UL TD a shot.

Obviously I'm a rep, but I buy a TON of this stuff for my personal stash. Leaps and bounds better than oral. Increased vascularity, nutrient partitioning/insulin sensitivity, and endurance are what I notice most.

*P.S. Keep an eye out for our site-wide sale during the Arnold (starting March 6th I believe). In the interim I think Nutri has it at 20% off.

J

JaredH

Awards
Thanks for all the advice so far. Really liking the Epicat but everything else has such better reviews I'm torn. Right now leaning towards anafuse.

D

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wait for the follidrone should drop with inn next couple of weeks.

A

a7machine

Awards
I recently ran Anafuse and Ep1c back to back (ran Ep1c alongside Str3ngth from OL as well) and I found that the OL combination was better. This could also be due to that specific pair being in the second half of the 8 week run, I would have to run it with Ep1c and Str3ngth first, followed by Anafuse to be completely confident. Anafuse is more convenient because it works out to one less capsule to ingest.

I would have to say that they are both good products, but definitely need to run it for longer than 6 weeks.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used them both and enjoy them both. Out of all the products I would give the nod to transdermal epic unleashed. That steady absorption in the blood stream is great. I normally pop a capsule Epi pre and do the TD in the am.