Mind and muscle supps

clint3612

Awards
Anybody tried this stuff? They're making bold claims. I'm sorry if this in the wrong section.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Mind and Muscle has some pretty good things. I've used their Rise and Swell as a pretty good natural PCT. Also, used a couple other products but names I'm drawing a blank on. Contact their rep WANTED good guy and he'll give you some insight on any questions you might have.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Mind and Muscle has some really decent supplements on their store. Especially since they are now carrying a large majority of our Hi-Tech products ;)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
there are a few I was looking at as well-

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Got me some Epi andro from wanted and mind and muscle and can't wait to start it up soon. Solid company

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Heard mixed results from various friends about some of the brands/products, never used but was/have been looking at some liquid labs.

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in taking rise and swell while taking ostarine low dose. Ostarine shuts me down, this is my third go around and I'm taking viron, humanofort and letrone to combat some of the shutdown, any advice?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'm taking... humanofort...
This was a new one for me, so I had to Google:

What is HUMANOFORT Ⓡ
Introduced in USA in 1993

Humanofort Ⓡ, is a pharmaceutically standardized embryo extract that contains various growth factors (not to be confused with growth hormones), and amino acids in a endogenous form. These growth factors are made of clusters of low-molecular weight oligopeptides, which are quickly and easily assimilated and transported into the body to their specific receptor sites.

Humanofort Ⓡ may help the body to bring balance to the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis. This may help to assist the body to achieve in homeostasis and efficient operation of the body.
The original Bio-Gro?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4022691/

...whereas protein complexes like Humanofort (a mixture of growth factors and other proteins; (26) had only minor effects on SC proliferation.

L-Citrulline and Caffeine Anhydrous showed the same amount (10 to the negative 4) of sheep muscle cell in a petri dish proliferation, as the 17-keto sulfate from Humanofort's chicken embryo.

I only found one other abstract that showed it may lower lipid values 30% or so (but you can't tell if they controlled for diet/exercise) ... but Olive Oil and Fish Oil are way cheaper.

Sorry! OT, back to your originally scheduled programing...

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in taking rise and swell while taking ostarine low dose. Ostarine shuts me down, this is my third go around and I'm taking viron, humanofort and letrone to combat some of the shutdown, any advice?
Just make sure to have a solid pct at hand. Osta did not shut me down hard but some it does.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just make sure to have a solid pct at hand. Osta did not shut me down hard but some it does.
Same here, no shut down feeling for me on Osta. My buddy on the other hand did exact same cycle and it hit him hard.... Depends on the individual it seems.

Last edited:
BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Osta shuts me down at 25-30mg,but at 5-20mg I am good..

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How can you guys tell if it shuts you down? Libido is one thing but you need actual labs to determine shut down. You could feel ok post cycle and still have minor shutdown.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was pretty much talking about feeling the shut down. Even tho it doesn't feel like a shut down I'm sure labs would prove differently.
I agree with you

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was pretty much talking about feeling the shut down. Even tho it doesn't feel like a shut down I'm sure labs would prove differently.
I agree with you
Yeah that feeling is no fun lol