More Forskolin alone or add more SHIFT?

Flblonde77

Awards
I trust your alls judgement on this topic...need some advice.

Spoke with a lifter/trainer today at the gym. We were talking about my supplement stack, and discussing my workout regimen.(He is not my trainer, just a friend)
We were discussing the effects/results of Forskolin. We were going over my dosing, and he said that I needed to put more Forskolin in my stack. Now...you all tell me, is he right? Would it hurt or inhibit the results? Or enhance? Your feedback, please.

Here is my stack..

AM: 1 Norco+ 1 Shift (fasted)
Multi-Voucher

PM: 1 Shift (sometimes Norco. Depends on how late I take the shift)

Akagami

Awards
in my experience going up to 100mg of Forskolin can definitely be positive.

Whether you NEED more in your stack or not....that's a little different. But if you got disposable income and you feel ok upping the dose, 2 shifts in the morning and 1 in the PM would be the easiest solution.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More "can" be better but isn't necessary. Anywhere from 50-100mg has been shown to have positive impact (50mg are in Shift).

Feel free to add more if you'd like to, which may improve benefits, but it isn't needed.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I trust your alls judgement on this topic...need some advice.

Spoke with a lifter/trainer today at the gym. We were talking about my supplement stack, and discussing my workout regimen.(He is not my trainer, just a friend)
We were discussing the effects/results of Forskolin. We were going over my dosing, and he said that I needed to put more Forskolin in my stack. Now...you all tell me, is he right? Would it hurt or inhibit the results? Or enhance? Your feedback, please.

Here is my stack..

AM: 1 Norco+ 1 Shift (fasted)
Multi-Voucher

PM: 1 Shift (sometimes Norco. Depends on how late I take the shift)
Adding additional Forskolin certainly wouldn't hurt or inhibit your results.

Studies on both 50mg at 12 weeks and 100mg at 8 weeks showing promising results.

How long have you been running the Norcodrene + Shift?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like Norcodrene and Shift, although I am probably the only guy on here who thinks Shift is a little under dosed. I've had luck with up to 200 mg of forskolin/day - but this is outside the range most people would recommend. I'd try at 100-125 mg/day and see what you think of that before increasing. Because of the Synephrine in shift, going above the 3 caps/day isn't recommended - so more Forskolin in bulk form may be a good answer.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could try adding in more and seeing. I don't think it will hurt. Especially if you're a bigger guy then you may need more than the average person.

Flblonde77

Awards
As a female, it's ok to go in the ranges of 200?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
50mg is good enough. 100mg is better, but probably not worth it unless you're strapped for time and want results as fast as possible.

Flblonde77

Awards
50mg is good enough. 100mg is better, but probably not worth it unless you're strapped for time and want results as fast as possible.
Which part isn't worth it? Can you clarify? :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From my experience, 100mg 95% is where its at!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Both a male and a female may have issues at 200 mg. It is a personal tolerance issue. Slowly increase the dose and see how it effects you. Most of the time the negative side is diarrhea and intestinal discomfort, so if you tolerate it without those effects you should be OK if you are otherwise healthy.

I would agree that double the dose doesn't get you double the effects - but at 50 mg the effects are almost unnoticeable for me. At 100 mg, I notice. At 200 mg I have better but not 100% better effects.

Most users on this board use 50-100 mg with good results. And most studies are around these doses.