Supplements and stuff that exists

Status
Not open for further replies.
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ask questions, leave opinions, talk about whatever the hell you want in the world of supplements.
I'll start: I wanna try MTS Whey's Pumpkin Pie flavor dammit.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isn't that the entire point of the forum section? I'm confused what it is you are trying to accomplish with this thread. Is there a question you are asking or statement you are making here?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Isn't that the entire point of the forum section? I'm confused what it is you are trying to accomplish with this thread. Is there a question you are asking or statement you are making here?
No.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Guys,

Once again, please leave this thread new product announcements. If you want to discuss various products already out, please create a thread so other people can reference it later. Thank you.
I made it so discussions about flavors of all supplements and stuff wouldn't derail the new product thread.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll bite.

Why no beer flavored supplements?

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I made it so discussions about flavors of all supplements and stuff wouldn't derail the new product thread.
I think he meant individual threads about products, so that way people can have reference points for specific products instead of having them all cluttering and derailing another thread.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I think he meant individual threads about products, so that way people can have reference points for specific products instead of having them all cluttering and derailing another thread.
I guess I interpreted it the other way, in that he said to make a thread to discuss various products already out. Regardless people can make threads about whatever specific products they wish, but I think this thread could be useful too just to discuss great flavors and whatever about various products.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you've seen my past posts, you know I'm not the biggest fan of chocolate. However, I would absolutely love to see a Almond Joy/Mounds protein powder. That is my favorite chocolate candy that does not contain PB

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I want more guava flavored supplements damnit o_O and guava wafer bars from powercrunch or guava in the new appnut wafer thing :)

As to whats on the market I am soon to try Centurion Labz new Trinity in Apple Juice which should be pretty damn good! ( Also hope to get in on that free trip to the arnold Guy/Centurion has ), as well their Stack Attack wanting to compare it to the newer versions with Primeval's ( 4-andro max )/BSL Brutal 4ce and the liposomal transport they are utilizing.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I want more guava flavored supplements damnit o_O and guava wafer bars from powercrunch or guava in the new appnut wafer thing :)

As to whats on the market I am soon to try Centurion Labz new Trinity in Apple Juice which should be pretty damn good! ( Also hope to get in on that free trip to the arnold Guy/Centurion has ), as well their Stack Attack wanting to compare it to the newer versions with Primeval's ( 4-andro max )/BSL Brutal 4ce and the liposomal transport they are utilizing.
I'm more interested in Olympus Labs' upcoming Andros ;)

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
OL Andros? inform me :)

Using a bottle of Legend atm from OL

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
^ Just worry about flavoring that conqu3r pref Guava ;) so I can get some more

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^ Just worry about flavoring that conqu3r pref Guava ;) so I can get some more
Rejigged flavors are on the money, will be available very soon. PS how you liking LGD? I am also researching it on my obese rat as we speak.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Awesome news :D will def make sure to pick another tub up still working my way through my tub of Mango been mixing lemonade bcaa's with it which helps

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some type of coffee creamer bcaa/protein/pwo powder where you mix in with your coffee:) I sometime do vanilla protein with coffee but it would be sweet if they made a product purposely for that haha

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
^I could see that becoming more popular

Optimum Nutrition has a coffee flavored BCAA with caffeine and even a coffee protein series

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
A recent addition if anyone awares that CTD Fruity Pebbles much tasty def tastes like the cereal looking to try the other flavors soon :) was told the Chocolate was most epic.

NoAddedHmones To the 2nd part - very nice

As to the LGD 2nd time around

First time was 15mg Ostarine ED for 6 weeks and 15mg Ostarine+9mg LGD ED for another 4 weeks so this time around using the LGD alone first to follow up with S4/LGD/Ostarine.

Status
Not open for further replies.