Out of the supplement game for a while....need quick advice

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
I haven't been keeping up with new products for years, so can anyone just quickly rattle off some of the best fat loss supplements out right now? I'd appreciate it!

ryanhalterman

ryanhalterman

Awards
PES Alphamine
PES Norcodrene
You can stack PES Shift with either of those two

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Glad you're getting back into it! Here's some of the most talked about/best thermogenics out now, and these are ones I've used and got great results from-

EC stack
Oxymax XT
Alphamine
Norcodrene
Forskolin

It depends on what you're looking for in a far burner. Some products are targeted toward appetite suppression, while others are targeted toward energy and mood. The EC stack is always a good go-to. I think Oxymax XT is a very well rounded product, providing good clean energy and appetite suppression as well. It also contains forskolin, which can be very beneficial while dieting to help keep lean body mass and support fat loss through the up-regulation of cAMP.

There's plenty of their products out there, but these are a few of my personal favorites. And again, nutrition is the foundation of any fat loss goal. Without a proper diet, no supplement will help.

ryanhalterman

ryanhalterman

Awards
^^John pretty much summed that up for ya

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone! Actually looking for both myself and my wife...I'm assuming those are all equally effective on women? Haha.

Question - does pes shift cause any damage to the thyroid? Is there a loss of natural production of t3 once you stop using it? Hmmm actually it looks like they changed the formula from what it used to be...is the new one just as good?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't been keeping up with new products for years, so can anyone just quickly rattle off some of the best fat loss supplements out right now? I'd appreciate it!
For maximal weight loss,

PEScience Norcodrene + PEScience Shift

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks everyone! Actually looking for both myself and my wife...I'm assuming those are all equally effective on women? Haha.

Question - does pes shift cause any damage to the thyroid? Is there a loss of natural production of t3 once you stop using it?
Both are great for male or female.

You'll actually get some increased thyroid function with Shift via Olive Leaf Extract (extracted from Oleuropein and Hydroxytyrosol)

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forumutech Lean EFX
iForce Dexaprine
iForce Thermoxyn
Hi-Tech Lipodrene
PES Alphamine

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a ton! Now just need a libido supplement for the wife!! Haha

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks a ton! Now just need a libido supplement for the wife!! Haha
Not libido product, but my wife uses Oxymax XT for energy. The mood enhancement lasts a long time for her. That good mood, usually leads to good things in that department.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
APS Phenadrine..White Lightning..

Flblonde77

Awards
FYI....I am a 38 yo female, and I've been taking the PES Noco+Shift for 2.5 weeks now. LOVE the mood enhancements that the products give. No sure which gives the most, but it's there. Also, libido is up. I can tell you this...I was a gym rat before the products, and my libido wasn't this high when I was working out without them. So, something in the products is giving me that extra "zing!" :) Highly recommend this stack. Seeing great results so far!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FYI....I am a 38 yo female, and I've been taking the PES Noco+Shift for 2.5 weeks now. LOVE the mood enhancements that the products give. No sure which gives the most, but it's there. Also, libido is up. I can tell you this...I was a gym rat before the products, and my libido wasn't this high when I was working out without them. So, something in the products is giving me that extra "zing!" :) Highly recommend this stack. Seeing great results so far!
Great feedback. You've still got a long ways to go with your stack too.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would go with a OxyMax XT and Shift stack. As mentioned, both contain F95, which I think is pretty important during a cut. It will help you retain your lean mass while dieting. OxyMax XT is also great for mood enhancement. A pre workout dose could also improve your workout performance with the amentoflavone. This would prove to be a nice stack if your diet and training are in check.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Core Fury Extreme for pre workout
PES high volume-added for even better pump- non-stim
PES Select/MTS whey/Animal whey --- all have great variety of tasty non-spiked whey

Some stuff I have seen good reviews for yet to try- Olympus Labs conquer, Blue star iso smooth whey

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like Shift

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone for the help
You're welcome man, there's some great advice in here. Are you looking for any particular benefits (appetite suppression, energy, etc.) or just an overall best product?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All great products in here. Another outstanding one is Exotherm by BLR. It's a transdermal combination of 2 AI's and 2 fatburners. It's outstanding for shedding excess water, improving test to estrogen ratio, and increasing thermogenesis. As an AI, I wouldn't recommend for your wife. Also BLR has an outstanding stimmed fatburner, Incinderine. In stock is dwindling as we are reformulating soon.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPS Combustion helps with mood, appetite suppression and fat loss. It has caffeine in it so it gives a nice little boost as well.

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
You're welcome man, there's some great advice in here. Are you looking for any particular benefits (appetite suppression, energy, etc.) or just an overall best product?
Just the best overall probably. Something both my wife and I can take. I think we'll try a few weeks of Oxy Max XT with Shift.

So, besides Core Fury Extreme, what are some of the best pre-workouts out now?

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just the best overall probably. Something both my wife and I can take. I think we'll try a few weeks of Oxy Max XT with Shift.

iForce Max Out
Controlled Labs White Rapids
Olympus Labs Conqu3r Unleashed
Transparent Labs PreSeries Bulk

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

That would be a great option to stack. Just be mindful of the Forskolin dose. Oxymax contains 25mg of Forskolin per serving, and Shift contains 50mg per serving. Forskolin is a great ingredient for fat loss and body composition, but some people experience GI distress with higher doses. I would suggest starting with OxyMax XT by itself, and add in Shift as you assess your tolerance.

As far as preworkout products go, Robert5891 gave some good suggestions. I enjoy iForce Max Out, Prosupps Mr. Hyde, and Hypermax XT. Again, be mindful of how many stimulants you are taking in while using a fat burner and a preworkout. You don't want to overdo it with your caffeine intake.

I would recommend looking into Hypermax, and if you haven't ordered Oxymax yet you can get both products on sale at Nutriverse right now. The entire Performax Line is on sale for 20% off through Feb 19th

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would be a great option to stack. Just be mindful of the Forskolin dose. Oxymax contains 25mg of Forskolin per serving, and Shift contains 50mg per serving. Forskolin is a great ingredient for fat loss and body composition, but some people experience GI distress with higher doses. I would suggest starting with OxyMax XT by itself, and add in Shift as you assess your tolerance.

As far as preworkout products go, Robert5891 gave some good suggestions. I enjoy iForce Max Out, Prosupps Mr. Hyde, and Hypermax XT. Again, be mindful of how many stimulants you are taking in while using a fat burner and a preworkout. You don't want to overdo it with your caffeine intake.

I would recommend looking into Hypermax, and if you haven't ordered Oxymax yet you can get both products on sale at Nutriverse right now. The entire Performax Line is on sale for 20% off through Feb 19th
How does the energy from Hypermax compare? Haven't tried anything with Eria Jarensis yet.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
How does the energy from Hypermax compare? Haven't tried anything with Eria Jarensis yet.
Hypermax Xt was the first product I used that had eria in it, and I honestly love it. It delivers a very clean energy, and intense focus. I compare the focus and "in the zone" feeling to DMAA, but eria doesn't give you that anxious jittery feeling. Its definitely a favorite stimulant of mine. I also notice the focus and energy last longer than a typical stimulant. I am more productive at work and I can focus better while reading or working. I highly suggest checking it out.

Aside from eria, Hypermax also has 200mg of caffeine per scoop, so the combination of caffeine and eria jarensis will give you some serious energy

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hypermax Xt was the first product I used that had eria in it, and I honestly love it. It delivers a very clean energy, and intense focus. I compare the focus and "in the zone" feeling to DMAA, but eria doesn't give you that anxious jittery feeling. Its definitely a favorite stimulant of mine. I also notice the focus and energy last longer than a typical stimulant. I am more productive at work and I can focus better while reading or working. I highly suggest checking it out.

Aside from eria, Hypermax also has 200mg of caffeine per scoop, so the combination of caffeine and eria jarensis will give you some serious energy
Thanks John!

My sweet spot for caffeine is anywhere between 200-300mg. Any less and I don't notice it, and I've never really venture about 300mg much except when using Altius pre workout which had 325mg/ scoop. I don't think I'm all that sensitive to caffeine as I can have a cup of coffee and then go right to bed. And when I do go without any caffeine during rest days and the one time I took a stim break, didn't have a headache at all.

So it'll be interesting to see how I react to it. Need to get my hands on some now!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks John!

My sweet spot for caffeine is anywhere between 200-300mg. Any less and I don't notice it, and I've never really venture about 300mg much except when using Altius pre workout which had 325mg/ scoop. I don't think I'm all that sensitive to caffeine as I can have a cup of coffee and then go right to bed. And when I do go without any caffeine during rest days and the one time I took a stim break, didn't have a headache at all.

So it'll be interesting to see how I react to it. Need to get my hands on some now!
You're welcome brother! I'm the same way with caffeine. I don't notice it at lower doses, but I'm not a caffeine addict. If I don't have it, I'm not unable to function like some people. It also doesn't really effect my sleep either which is nice.

The flexibility of serving size is another nice feature with Hypermax XT. 1 scoop gives you 200mg caffeine, but you can take up to 2 scoops at a time. I really enjoy Hypermax at 1.5 scoops preworkout. Its a little harder hitting than 1 scoop, but I'm not jittery and shaky like I get with some other preworkouts. 1.5 scoops of Hypermax is a perfect balance of energized and focused for me.

Definitely check out the sale over at Nutriverse! 20% off makes it a great deal

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That really depends on what you are looking for in your Pre. Are you more into wanting a high stimulant or more towards a great pump and endurance?

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
That really depends on what you are looking for in your Pre. Are you more into wanting a high stimulant or more towards a great pump and endurance?
I dont want to be cracked out of my mind since I'm planning on stacking Oxy Max XT and Shift, so probably more strength/endurance.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont want to be cracked out of my mind since I'm planning on stacking Oxy Max XT and Shift, so probably more strength/endurance.
In that case, Controlled Labs' White Pipes is a good non-stim pre that works good. Another is SNS' Focus XT in the stim-free version. Taste is really good on FXT!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
EC stack with inhibit e or muscle addictions eradicate

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
A good option would be to use a non-stim preworkout, and take a dose of OxyMax before your workout for energy. Here's some good non-stim options you could look into:

PES High Volume
OL Hydro3
Performax Labs CreMax XT
Purus Labs Noxygen

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Conqu3r Unleashed is well rounded for a pre

AEN steel edge provides strong energy and a long lasting surge

CL white Rapids is a great stim and pump
Agent

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is PES High Volume good for strength and endurance?
Yes. It has good flavoring as well. I think a good flavor is important in a pre (but not as important as how it works) because I've had a few that worked good but the flavor was NOT and I was tasting it all throughout my workout. Not good for focus.

jev871

jev871

Awards
Check out the chaos and pain
CANNIBAL INFERNO FAT BURNER.
I really like the way I feel when am on this..