Protein samples?

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, almost out of my current protein and really having a tough time to decide what my next purchase will be.

Any reps willing to send me a sample or two?

Will leave reviews of course.

Thanks

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
PES Select.
iForce 100% Whey Protean.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
What protein are you currently using?

jaylongjohn

Awards
I always buy whatever's on sale/clearance. I'm a protein vulture lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't have any samples but I would suggest PES select and animal whey is good. There are a lot of brands out there that have quality whey protein powders. currently i'm using ON gold standard whey right now because i like the taste and there are a lot of servings in each tub. But I will switch up my protein powders month to month.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My favs are

iForce Protean (Blueberry Muffin is amazing as is BSMOC and RVC)
PES Select
Animal Whey
Blue Star Whey Smooth

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Modern Protein
PES Select
Animal Whey
Blue Star Whey Smooth
Scivation Whey

Would be all very good choices for whey protein.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I have been searching far and wide for a better protein powder .... not denatured, no hormones, no fillers, etc .... Not easy to find.
So far I have come up with two that seem to fit this profile ....

NutraBio
Truenutrition.com .... build your own protein profile.

I have a tub of unflavored NutraBio on order now .... we will see how that one is when it arrives. I plan on going through this one and then ordering my next 5lbs from Truenutrition.com.

Just my 2 cents
Not sure about your soliciting free samples approach .... sometimes you just gotta keep trying different brands until you find what works best for you. After doing my research I think I will be happy with either of the two choice I have come up with. Can't wait to find out ;)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been searching far and wide for a better protein powder .... not denatured, no hormones, no fillers, etc .... Not easy to find.

NutraBio

I have a tub of unflavored NutraBio on order now .... we will see how that one is when it arrives. I plan on going through this one and then ordering my next 5lbs from Truenutrition.com.

Just my 2 cents
Not sure about your soliciting free samples approach .... sometimes you just gotta keep trying different brands until you find what works best for you. After doing my research I think I will be happy with either of the two choice I have come up with. Can't wait to find out ;)
I do like the concept of truenutrition, but hate their shipping. I haven't checked in years, but it was something like $13 standard US shipping.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I do like the concept of truenutrition, but hate their shipping. I haven't checked in years, but it was something like $13 standard US shipping.
Yeah .... that was my only deciding factor in why I went with NutraBio first .... you can buy from them direct with a $6 flat rate shipping OR from Amazon with free shipping .... With Truenutrition.com the shipping is about $13 and that adds significantly to the total cost for the protein. However, they seem to have some of the best quality protein and free of all the hormones, etc....

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
However, they seem to have some of the best quality protein and free of all the hormones, etc....
Serious question. Have you ever actually seen any proof (COA or lab test) that prove those you believe have hormones actually do and those that you believe don't actually don't?

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Serious question. Have you ever actually seen any proof (COA or lab test) that prove those you believe have hormones actually do and those that you believe don't actually don't?
No. And I realize that in this supplement industry you never really know unless you have the ability to do testing yourself .... and most of us don't have access to the equipment to do so. With that being said all you have to go on is the label and any third party testing that has been done on the product. Hence the difficulty in my search for the best protein to go with. At some point you have to do your best to find what you think is the best and then give it a try .... there's no exception for personal experience. I try to eliminate the fillers and sucralose and lower quality protein sources ... my gut and results will tell me more. The two I listed seem to have the most open labeling policies and claims to purity .... and I do realize that they are just 'label claims' and in the unregulated industry that doesn't mean much. That being said, I am going to give them a try and see what I think.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Hey guys, almost out of my current protein and really having a tough time to decide what my next purchase will be.

Any reps willing to send me a sample or two?

Will leave reviews of course.

Thanks
Pretty Sure i have some select samples in the shop, pm me your info doesn't get no better then select.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
you could always just eat chicken or fish- ya know to clear up any doubt- just saying

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
you could always just eat chicken or fish- ya know to clear up any doubt- just saying
I eat 1lb steaks, fish, chicken thighs, pork chops. There are times when protein powder come in handy. I sometimes consider it as a cheat snack.

don't assume.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I'm currently using MP Combat 100% Whey whenever I need more protein which is often because I get hungry all the time on PH cycle. Just ordered more today since it went on special. Grabbed 10 lbs total for $75.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I eat 1lb steaks, fish, chicken thighs, pork chops. There are times when protein powder come in handy. I sometimes consider it as a cheat snack.

don't assume.
well i do apologize as I tend not to assume much of anything these days, as that can tend to lead to unnecessary pleasantries. So just to clarify, it was a joke.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

don't assume.
What kinds of fish have you tried?. One pound steaks?. How many times per week?. Just wondering because steak is pretty expensive around here. Of course I like end cut rib-eyes, well marbled.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
What kinds of fish have you tried?. One pound steaks?. How many times per week?. Just wondering because steak is pretty expensive around here. Of course I like end cut rib-eyes, well marbled.
I pay good money for steak. Eating is harder than training. I have to eat tasty foods or it is torture. I like to get porterhouse and t-bone haha. I like to have at least 1 per day.

as for fish, salmon. Never tilapia, **** is nasty.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES Select.
iForce 100% Whey Protean.
Those are my two favorites..

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup PES Select
IFN Red Velvet Cake

Both.. o god freakin amazing!

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Pretty Sure i have some select samples in the shop, pm me your info doesn't get no better then select.
Good sir! Thank you so much for the generous amount of samples.

This is perfect timing for my going away for a week after this weekend.

I tried the PES Blondie and it blew me the **** away. Never have I tasted a protein powder so damn tasty.

I am however pretty outdated in terms of flavors since I usually stick with best bang for the buck, good profile, decent tasting proteins like dymatize elite gourmet.

I also tried the PES Milk Chocolate and while it was great, can't compare to the blondie.

My next to try for PES brand is the snickerdoodle and man am I excited!

Thank you again

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Good sir! Thank you so much for the generous amount of samples.

This is perfect timing for my going away for a week after this weekend.

I tried the PES Blondie and it blew me the **** away. Never have I tasted a protein powder so damn tasty.

I am however pretty outdated in terms of flavors since I usually stick with best bang for the buck, good profile, decent tasting proteins like dymatize elite gourmet.

I also tried the PES Milk Chocolate and while it was great, can't compare to the blondie.

My next to try for PES brand is the snickerdoodle and man am I excited!

Thank you again
No Problem My Man Anytime!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
For a company to do samples, it takes a lot of investment. I've heard around $25K per flavor for the minimum run. That's why you don't see a lot of samples.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established

NutraBio

You can also check out Musclefeast. They have a couple options that might work out well for you too.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
They recently (in the last month or two) changed their shipping and it is much more affordable now.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Musclefeast is having a huge sale on their 100% whey right now too. 50% off on 5lb

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Musclefeast is having a huge sale on their 100% whey right now too. 50% off on 5lb
Its a great protein at a great price. The chocolate is the only I have tried and it is a very nice flavor.