Cycle... Help please

timmy178

Awards
Hello all, my boyfriends about to start his first cycle, had some tablets dropped off to me but have no idea on what to take or when to take them- xxx tabs (120 tablets 40mg ) terpafen (30 tabs 50mg) milk thistle (120 tabs) nolvanox (50 tabs 20mg) can someone be so kind to make a cycle up for me? Thanks.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your boyfriends?. How many "boyfriends" do you have?. How old are you?. So someone just threw some kind of pills at you?. Wut?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
This is posted in the wrong section, you'll get more help posting in anabolics. XXX-Tabs are a steriod cocktail that contains D-bol, Winstrol, and some other anabolics. Terpafen is also known as Clomid, and I'm assmuing Nolvanox is Nolvadex? Regardless, if you're asking questions this basic and are unaware of what these products do, then I would HIGHLY recommend doing significant research before using any of this.

I'm not sure if these are legit products, but if they are they can be very harmful if used incorrectly. But post over in anabolics and you'll get some better advice

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You can just send them to me, I'll dispose of them.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Hello all, my boyfriends about to start his first cycle, had some tablets dropped off to me but have no idea on what to take or when to take them- xxx tabs (120 tablets 40mg ) terpafen (30 tabs 50mg) milk thistle (120 tabs) nolvanox (50 tabs 20mg) can someone be so kind to make a cycle up for me? Thanks.
so your the girlfriend and your boyfriend is the one who needs the advice. but you want a cycle made up for you? and your the girlfriend named timmy?

Screen Shot 2016-02-13 at 10.29.43 PM.png

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Get LovingtoLift in here. He'll know what to do.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Timmy don't do anything you are not ready for this...AT ALL

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for this one, too good already

timmy178

Awards
Would you be able to put me a cycle together? Thanks

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you be able to put me a cycle together? Thanks
If its his cycle, why did he have the stuff dropped off to you..?

I thought it was your boyfriends cycle..?

And are you sure your Timmy or is he Timmy..?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Plot twist. There is no Timmy. Only the girlfriend. The girlfriend is running xxx-tabs.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
When I hear Timmy I think of the South Park character.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards