Eradicate

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's a good supplement to stack with Eradicate? Looking to lean out? 46 years old and diet is on point but need a boost. Nothing like a PH or similar.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Forskolin would be a good addition to help lean out

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's a good supplement to stack with Eradicate? Looking to lean out? 46 years old and diet is on point but need a boost. Nothing like a PH or similar.
Eradicate E?

To lean out, I would go with OxyMax XT. Eradicate E will provide you with an AI to help control cortisol and OxyMax XT is a fat burner that contains Forskolin which is ideal to run when cutting, IMO. Forskolin will aid in retaining your lean mass and help increase fat loss. OxyMax XT will also provide an enhancement in mood and increase sense of well being. Eradicate with OxyMax would be a nice stack to lean out.

Right now through the 19th, Nutriverse has 20% off OxyMax XT.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What they mentioned above it good advice. Truthfully you could stack any natural anabolic with it and I think it would be a great addition. Anafuse would be good or an epicatechin product always helps.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Eradicate on its own would be fine, but forsksolin is a good addition. Lean edge perhaps for non stim.

However I think you'll love eradicate e

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not taking anything right now, so looking forward to the eradicate. Wondering how my body will handle the arimistane.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not taking anything right now, so looking forward to the eradicate. Wondering how my body will handle the arimistane.
Have you ever used it before? I hope you have two bottles. It really starts kicking in around week 3, body comp wise.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever used it before? I hope you have two bottles. It really starts kicking in around week 3, body comp wise.
Never used it. Looking forward to seeing what happens. Any suggestions on dosing other than the prescribed method? I've read where you should taper off as you go. Haven't decided if I'll add anything to it at this time.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could start at 1 cap for a week or 2 to see if the 25mg will affect your joints in a negative fashion. Most people that experience joint distress usually do at a low dose. If your good after a week or two, I would dose it at 50mg or you could go straight to 75mg. Should get you to about 6-8 weeks total if you taper up. You do not need to work your way down. I also wouldn't go higher than 75mg. 75mg is a sweet spot, for me anyway.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I am a fan of forskolin

Not ever used OxyMax XT but looks pretty good ( had to look that up ) fan of rauw as well :)

Hard to beat EC as another option

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends if you want stims or not. For stims I always go to the tried and true EC. Non stim you can go Forskolin, TTA, Lean Edge.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am a fan of forskolin

Not ever used OxyMax XT but looks pretty good ( had to look that up ) fan of rauw as well :)

Hard to beat EC as another option
Just so you know, Performax Labs will shortly be releasing TA2 Max which is simply rauwolfia with black pepper extract for better absorption.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
How much Rauw is going to be in TA2? will it be similar to AS with their Target-A2 using 3mg per cap?

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Read somewhere that arimistane is a mild steroid

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Read somewhere that arimistane is a mild steroid
Its a metabolite of 7-Keto Dhea. Anabeta Elite, Oxymax XT and some forskolin-95 would all be great additions to the arimistane.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
It's solid stuff. I ran 100mg for 60 days straight a few years ago, only really got joint pain near day 25ish