Stacking - Anabeta, X Gels, Slin Sane, Alphamax, Forskolin over 12 to 16 Weeks

huskies2710

huskies2710

Awards
Stacking - Anabeta, X Gels, Slin Sane, Alphamax, Follidrone over 12 to 16 Weeks

Hello there. Before I give a slight introduction I will just say I wont be stacking all these together at once. This is just what I have now in my arsenal of supps from information I have found from digging through this site.

As I do every year once the holidays pass. I spend all of January getting back into the gym with no supplements and getting my diet on point. This year has been great as the fiancee has jumped in on this as well. I'm 5'11 and 165 lbs and my normal goal is to add on a some size while cutting some fat to be ready for the summer season. A few years ago I ran a Var only cycle. I know, it seems a waste to do alone for guys as people were stating. Well it worked great almost to well lol. I had easy access to some from a friend so I did it but now don't have that trusted source. Last year I had run a DAA and Erase stack that gave moderate results. Nothing to write home about but got into decent shape. From my stats I do not look to get huge or anything. Just a tight fit body for summer.

This year I was debating of jumping on the SARMs train. All of January I was researching how to properly cycle. Then from finding out through here Olympus Labs and a few other pill sarms companies were in a lawsuit. I said screw it and jumped back onto a natural stack that seems to get good results.

With the fiancee joining me I can say there is a lot more want to get into the gym. Having her along side is making us eat great. She currently is taking Slin Sane and Forged Burner to aid in her eating and burn some extra calories in the gym. Beginning of March she might start some Anabeta.

That being said from this site I have currently sitting in my cabinet. Anabeta Elite, Slin Sane, Alphamax, X Gels, Forskolin.
My thoughts on how to stack are as follows and would love some advice.

Everyday Supps - Bev International Quadracarn (Carnitine), Vitamin B Complex, Isopure Protein

Weeks 1-14
Slin Sane

Weeks 1-7
Anabeta Elite
X Gels

Weeks 7-10
Alphamax
X Gels

Week 10-14
Alphamax
Follidrone

Reasoning behind this setup. I like to overlap and change things. I've found in the past that a tapering type of supplement regimen works great for me. The first 10 weeks will be more bulking with higher carbs. From research here it seems Anabeta to start is better for that. With the last 4 weeks being more of a recomp time / lean out. Again research seems to show Alphamax is better for this aspect.

Now I haven't taken anything yet. I'd love to hear any thoughts. Especially if anyone sees a blatant misuse or bad overlapping of certain products. I've really tried to do my homework before posting this. Thinking I will try to keep up with a log and some pictures along the way. Thanks for all the help!

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Everything looks okay to me. It looks like you're going to be using x gels for 10 weeks straight so you may want to throw in a joint supp with that on weeks 7-10. X gels recommends taking it for 50 workouts so depending on how many times you workout a week will determine that.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Very nicely laid out. I think your stacking and timing makes perfect sense. My only concern is taking additional foskolin with Alphamax. Alphamax already contains 25mg of forskolin per serving, so adding some may cause some digestion issues. A lot of people (myself included) experience GI distress with higher doses of forskolin, so be mindful of that.

Running Alphamax for 8 weeks will be great, you'll really start to notice the effects from week 3 on! Great product choices brother. Setup looks great!

jathan_howe

Awards
Very nicely laid out. I think your stacking and timing makes perfect sense. My only concern is taking additional foskolin with Alphamax. Alphamax already contains 25mg of forskolin per serving, so adding some may cause some digestion issues. A lot of people (myself included) experience GI distress with higher doses of forskolin, so be mindful of that.

The only other addition I would add if its possible would try to throw in another bottle of Alphamax to make it an 8 week run. Arimistane really kicks in around the 3rd week, so doing an 8 week run would give the full benefits of Alphamax. Its not fully necessary, but everyone who opts to run it 8 weeks always sees increased results. Setup looks e****lent though man!
He said he's running it weeks 7-14. 7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14 is 8 weeks. Looks like a great stack

huskies2710

huskies2710

Awards

The only other addition I would add if its possible would try to throw in another bottle of Alphamax to make it an 8 week run. Arimistane really kicks in around the 3rd week, so doing an 8 week run would give the full benefits of Alphamax. Its not fully necessary, but everyone who opts to run it 8 weeks always sees increased results. Setup looks e****lent though man!
Sorry I'm a moron. I have all these post it notes with different stacks written down at my work desk. I read off the wrong one that had basically the same supps with one difference. One paper says Follidrone one says forskolin. I have Follidrone by Black Lion Research. I will edit my post. I had read about the GI issues. Will anything need to be changed about adding Follidrone?

Also I can add a week on to Alphamax to make it 8 weeks instead of 7. I tend to taper off supps at the end of whatever I'm doing.

huskies2710

huskies2710

Awards
Thinking Joint Support XT or Cissus XT I guess is the question now for some joint support.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stack looks good. Our new joint support supplement, GenoFlex, will be releases next week for a deal in the PES Insider. If you can wait a week, it'll be worth it based on the feedback we've been getting.

huskies2710

huskies2710

Awards

Running Alphamax for 8 weeks will be great, you'll really start to notice the effects from week 3 on! Great product choices brother. Setup looks great!
Should I hold off the Follidrone from being stacked with the Alphamax then?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Should I hold off the Follidrone from being stacked with the Alphamax then?
My apologies for missing your question. You shouldn't have any complications stacking Alphamax with Follidrone. Follidrone is an (-)-Epi product, which many people have had great success with running with Alphamax. Just prepare for some vascualrity and awesome gym sessions man!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Good choices here . Lots of great products. I like the way you set things up . Alphamax by performax labs is an amazing product. If you run into digestive issues try eating some wild rice.

huskies2710

huskies2710

Awards
My apologies for missing your question. You shouldn't have any complications stacking Alphamax with Follidrone. Follidrone is an (-)-Epi product, which many people have had great success with running with Alphamax. Just prepare for some vascualrity and awesome gym sessions man!
Okay thats what I had thought. I knew I had purchased it for a reason to stack with Alphamax. My mistake on typing the incorrect supplement to start with. You had me thinking I did something wrong. Can't tell you how many hours I spent at work doing research lol. To have messed up after finally purchasing would of sucked.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Okay thats what I had thought. I knew I had purchased it for a reason to stack with Alphamax. My mistake on typing the incorrect supplement to start with. You had me thinking I did something wrong. Can't tell you how many hours I spent at work doing research lol. To have messed up after finally purchasing would of sucked.
Hahaha not at all man, no mistakes here. Its easy to see you've done your research, and you've done well. You'll really enjoy this stack, I really like how you have the dosing staggered for each product. I thinking finishing up with Alphamax is a great decision too. Are you planning to track calories during this cycle?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I applaud you. You have a very well thought out stack and did not come on here asking for users to make a stack for you. It seems like you put in the time and effort to research the products and how to run them. I'm sure by being that thorough, you diet and training are in check to. Enjoy the stack, I think it will treat you very well.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
This stack looks like a pretty good time sir, if there is any chance you'd log all of that I'd be following along for sure :)

huskies2710

huskies2710

Awards
Just a quick update. I postponed the start of the stack to start February 15th. I had a 4 day weekend which meant lots of going out though I did keep up with workouts friday and saturday. Used Sunday as a total recovery. Then started the Anabeta and X Gels. With eating 6+ times a day. I've basically am going with 1-1-1-1 schedule with Anabeta. X gels two 30 to 40 minutes before workout and then two after the workout.

Hunger is insane right now. I've read the Anabeta can do this quickly. I only noticed because Thanksgiving and Christmas family had commented how my normal eating everything in sight had died down. Which I would admit I had noticed over the past few months it was. This new hunger has made me feel great. The fiancee has commented seeing as she is eating more at a deficit right now herself so she is hating how I'm sitting at the table still.

I had mentioned she was using Forged Burner and Slin Sane. Its helping her lose and doing great things to control her hunger. We both say we don't feel as full when we use the Slin Sane on a carb meal.

When do most normally feel the Anabeta and X Gels kick in?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'd expect to see the pumps and performance boost in days 5-10 somewhere, though ARA also has good acute effects as well.

That hunger sneaks up on you ;)

huskies2710

huskies2710

Awards
Well things have definitely started taking off. Working out 5 days a week. Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday Friday-Saturday. With rest days being Thursday and Sunday. Appetite still up and pumps are definitely what I would expect to be feeling. Today is the 8th workout with X Gels. Bout to head to the gym in ten minutes. I am logging my workouts through a website that provides a great app to log in your results. I'm not much for carrying a notebook around so I am loving this. I haven't checked if it is available online to share and show people. But with wireless bluetooth headphones it makes taking the phone out of your pocket putting in your weights and back into the pocket and easy time. Not sure if i can post the website/app here or not but you can PM.

I haven't noticed any joint problems. Did pick up the new SNS Joint Support XT. Not sure if I will start it or just wait till I get farther into my workouts and if it becomes a problem. This is only week two of 16 so long ways to go.

Any opinions on just starting it or waiting it out are appreciated.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
First 10 weeks are bulking? I'd wait personally.

My joints take the most beating when my cals drop

huskies2710

huskies2710

Awards
First 10 weeks are bulking? I'd wait personally.

My joints take the most beating when my cals drop
I'm looking at a more of a bulk for 8 to 9 weeks. Around that time I phase out Anabeta (probably not needed but I do it) and switch to Alphamax. I should have about 8 workouts with x gels left (50 days I've read, and I only take them on workout days). So this will kinda be a recomp like time. Mind you I don't do any cardio besides agility classes with my dog lol. Ending my last 4 weeks with Alphamax and Follidrone on a cut/lean out phase. Drop some calories here maybe add some cardio in.

jathan_howe

Awards
I'd expect to see the pumps and performance boost in days 5-10 somewhere, though ARA also has good acute effects as well.

That hunger sneaks up on you ;)
I'm on day 7 and I feel like my forearms were more full than usual.

huskies2710

huskies2710

Awards
I'm on day 7 and I feel like my forearms were more full than usual.
Yea, I definintely feel and see that. During the workout arms look more pumped then usual. I'm enjoying it a lot.

What are you stacking with if anything?

jathan_howe

Awards
Olympus Labs Tr1umph and Performax Labs Alphamax.
The Tr1umph is working with it well because of the LCLT and Phosphatidic Acid and the Alphamax is working with it well because of the forskolin

huskies2710

huskies2710

Awards
The Tr1umph is working with it well because of the LCLT and Phosphatidic Acid and the Alphamax is working with it well because of the forskolin[/Q
I will be ending with Alphamax. Decided to start with anabeta and then move on to alphamax for cutting purposes.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Tr1umph is working with it well because of the LCLT and Phosphatidic Acid and the Alphamax is working with it well because of the forskolin[/Q
I will be ending with Alphamax. Decided to start with anabeta and then move on to alphamax for cutting purposes.
Good call on dosing the AlphaMax towards the tail end for cutting purposes. How long have you been on it so far?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Goddamn this stack looks epic! Are you using an emulsifier and/or ALCAR w/ the X gels?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'll echo the waiting on the joint support. It acts pretty damn quick so no need to start too early on it

huskies2710

huskies2710

Awards
Good call on dosing the AlphaMax towards the tail end for cutting purposes. How long have you been on it so far?
I started February 15th with Anabeta and X Gels. I am only taking X Gels on workout days. I've heard everyday and I have heard just workout days. I went with just workouts since I'm 5 days a week working out. Which will help me take them a bit longer into the stack and hopefully into Alphamax for a bit.

huskies2710

huskies2710

Awards
Goddamn this stack looks epic! Are you using an emulsifier and/or ALCAR w/ the X gels?
If you could elaborate on what using an emulsifier and/or ALCAR will do that would be great. As you can now tell I am not. I do take carnitine everyday which I heard is great with X Gels.

jathan_howe

Awards
If you could elaborate on what using an emulsifier and/or ALCAR will do that would be great. As you can now tell I am not. I do take carnitine everyday which I heard is great with X Gels.
AlCAR is a form of carnitine. An emusifier such as soy lecithin or GMS help with absorption

huskies2710

huskies2710

Awards
AlCAR is a form of carnitine. An emusifier such as soy lecithin or GMS help with absorption
So I should look into adding Soy Lecithin or GMS. Also does anyone have a preference. I've been taking Two before workout and Two after. Reading more into X Gels people are taking all four before with the possibility of two after workout?

jathan_howe

Awards
So I should look into adding Soy Lecithin or GMS. Also does anyone have a preference. I've been taking Two before workout and Two after. Reading more into X Gels people are taking all four before with the possibility of two after workout?
I'd prefer the soy lecithin for the phosphatidic acid

huskies2710

huskies2710

Awards
Wanted to see if anyone has had this happen to them. The stack is going great. Weights are going up, legs are really getting strong. I feel amazing every morning besides on two occasions.

Does anyone know if their is a toxicity problem when you add a night of some alcohol to the mix. I'm talking in the terms of maybe 3 shots and 3 beers spread out over a long dinner. I really have stayed away since the new year, last night being the second time on this stack. Had some alcohol at dinner with friends. The next morning terrible heartburn and nausea both times resulting in breakfast lost soon after consuming. I literally feel toxic and unhealthy. To top it off I am not a hangover person leading up to starting this supplement regimen. For one thing I've never puke and normally just get a slight headache.

The supplements are the only difference to my life that I could make a connection too. Either
A) my supplements and alcohol don't get along causing a toxic overload in the body (though I am using a liver support)
B) I'm in good shape with little place to store alcohol and lost all ability to handle it as I've drank 3 times since January 3rd. Basically becoming a lightweight when drinking

Either way I'm probably swearing off alcohol all together, even a few drinks until I finish my whole regimen. I feel awful and quite p***ed about it today.

huskies2710

huskies2710

Awards
Coming into the final stretch of Anabeta with X - Gels on workout days only. Pumps are great. Strength is up on everything besides bench/incline bench. My arms so long going to switch off a barbell though to a more controlled chest excercise as I feel like I'm not getting what I should out of it.

I will be at day 30 of x gels tomorrow. Considering changing up the future plan.
A) Should I run x gels to the 50 days or so and start up Follidrone when Anabeta is finished
B) Should I run x gels to the 50 days or so and start up Alphamax
^^^^With this should I run one of them solo for about 4 weeks before starting up the other one.

May 15th is when I'm looking to hit more of a cut phase. Which I've read alphamax is better for this scenario.

So far no DOMS but joints are starting to get achy but nothing that is disturbing my sleep or making me uncomfortable so I have not started any Joint support yet. Could change in the next week.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Baby aspirin can be used in place of carnitine as well. Soy lecithin is great as the emulsifier. X gels+SL is my favorite stack by far. Throw all that other stuff in and you are in for a great ride.

huskies2710

huskies2710

Awards
Baby aspirin can be used in place of carnitine as well. Soy lecithin is great as the emulsifier. X gels+SL is my favorite stack by far. Throw all that other stuff in and you are in for a great ride.
I have been running Soy Lecithin with the X Gels now for a bit. My question is what I should embark on next.

I have both Alphamax and Follidrone on hand. Thinking I'm going to run Alphamax and finish up what I have left of X Gels. Then wait a bit after those are done to add the Follidrone in.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been running Soy Lecithin with the X Gels now for a bit. My question is what I should embark on next.

I have both Alphamax and Follidrone on hand. Thinking I'm going to run Alphamax and finish up what I have left of X Gels. Then wait a bit after those are done to add the Follidrone in.
Sky is the limit man. I was gonna suggest Alpha Max even before I read you already had it.

What exactly are you goals?

X gels-->Alpha Max-->Follidrone sounds great.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Sky is the limit man. I was gonna suggest Alpha Max even before I read you already had it.

X gels+Alpha Max+Follidrone sounds great.

huskies2710

huskies2710

Awards

X gels-->Alpha Max-->Follidrone sounds great.
Goals, I have been in a bulk stage. Which my gains have been great. Eating everything in site. Getting great pumps. Chest is bigger. I'm about to finish week 8 of a 16 week plan.

I'm about to finish my Anabeta and still have 15 days of X Gels (that I take on workout days only) that I will use with Alphamax.

Alphamax will continue over an 8 week period.

My food and calories will be changed up from a bulk to more of a cut phase in early May (more watching my carb intake) as my arms, legs, chest back I'm quite happy with but time to start trimming the fat.

Once x gels finish I think run Alphamax solo for a bit. Maybe add Follidrone in for the last 4 weeks of Alphamax.

Or I could just add the Follidrone in after I finish up the X Gels. #decisions

huskies2710

huskies2710

Awards
Update. Currently running Alphamax alone right now. I'm thinking off holding off the Follidrone for the last 4 weeks of alphamax or maybe add it an AI now as I have some PES Erase at home.

Very happy with results so far. Did have some issues with DOMS right at the end of my X Gels, but that has now dissipated. I might have stepped up my dosing a little and thats what did it. Definitely in a recomp type of mind right now. Making sure my carbs are good carbs as I'm trying to slim down my stomach while still lifting hard (advice on this would be cool)

Have had plenty of compliments though especially on my chest and back. The workout regimen which I thought I was struggling with has added size to my chest which is something I always struggled with. The fiancee notices this while laying on my chest which only happened when I ran Var a few years back. As I said last years DAA cycle didn't get me where I wanted so the Anabeta/X Gels/ Alphamax thus far has already surpassed what I did last year. Could be the fiancee also working hard that is making me work harder. I will have to get some photos up soon.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome glad to hear Alphamax treating you well.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Update. Currently running Alphamax alone right now. I'm thinking off holding off the Follidrone for the last 4 weeks of alphamax or maybe add it an AI now as I have some PES Erase at home.

Very happy with results so far. Did have some issues with DOMS right at the end of my X Gels, but that has now dissipated. I might have stepped up my dosing a little and thats what did it. Definitely in a recomp type of mind right now. Making sure my carbs are good carbs as I'm trying to slim down my stomach while still lifting hard (advice on this would be cool)

Have had plenty of compliments though especially on my chest and back. The workout regimen which I thought I was struggling with has added size to my chest which is something I always struggled with. The fiancee notices this while laying on my chest which only happened when I ran Var a few years back. As I said last years DAA cycle didn't get me where I wanted so the Anabeta/X Gels/ Alphamax thus far has already surpassed what I did last year. Could be the fiancee also working hard that is making me work harder. I will have to get some photos up soon.
Awesome update man. Glad the stack treated you well, and it sounds like Alphamax is continuing to deliver results. As far as advice on slimming down, I would focus first on diet. I had great results implementing carb cycling while using Alphamax, so I would recommend that as a good diet approach to lean out while keeping strength. You could also drop calories a little bit, I'm not sure what your current intake is and if you're above or below maintenence cals, but I have always found that lowering calories a bit and aiming for a recomp while using Alphamax is a great approach.

You could also look to add in yohimbine or alpha-y with some extra cardio to help lean out a bit.

huskies2710

huskies2710

Awards
Awesome update man. Glad the stack treated you well, and it sounds like Alphamax is continuing to deliver results. As far as advice on slimming down, I would focus first on diet. I had great results implementing carb cycling while using Alphamax, so I would recommend that as a good diet approach to lean out while keeping strength. You could also drop calories a little bit, I'm not sure what your current intake is and if you're above or below maintenence cals, but I have always found that lowering calories a bit and aiming for a recomp while using Alphamax is a great approach.

You could also look to add in yohimbine or alpha-y with some extra cardio to help lean out a bit.
I can definitely add in cardio. I can say I've done little to know cardio. I stay lean for the most part but I figure to get that extra stomach fat cardio added would help. I will need to do some research in carb cycling. I think I can do that before cutting out calories just yet.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I can definitely add in cardio. I can say I've done little to know cardio. I stay lean for the most part but I figure to get that extra stomach fat cardio added would help. I will need to do some research in carb cycling. I think I can do that before cutting out calories just yet.
If you add in cardio I would keep calories where they currently are. Only change one variable at a time so you can assess what works and what doesn't. I always prefer to keep calories higher if possible and add in cardio if I have the time. I like to eat hahah

huskies2710

huskies2710

Awards
If you add in cardio I would keep calories where they currently are. Only change one variable at a time so you can assess what works and what doesn't. I always prefer to keep calories higher if possible and add in cardio if I have the time. I like to eat hahah
Yea thats my thought exactly. I have not put on any fat. I've definitely lost fat. I'm down to the that terrible stomach layer that stops the abs from showing. My lady is about to start Reduce XT and get off her thermogenic that is a stim. Her job his fairly stressful. She has dropped a lot of weight but I think the stims have warn out their welcome for her. Which I think is leading to some cortisol issues and sleep problems. I might add this too with my Alphamax.

Who thinks this would be a light and easy way to start her off? I think this would be a good rather then DHEA, a Test Boost, or an AI inhibitor (I can't find the original Erase and I don't like what I've researched about Erase pro for women (also side note she has an IUD so birth control is no issue here) If anyone has thoughts on this plan of action. Please comment.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Yea thats my thought exactly. I have not put on any fat. I've definitely lost fat. I'm down to the that terrible stomach layer that stops the abs from showing. My lady is about to start Reduce XT and get off her thermogenic that is a stim. Her job his fairly stressful. She has dropped a lot of weight but I think the stims have warn out their welcome for her. Which I think is leading to some cortisol issues and sleep problems. I might add this too with my Alphamax.

Who thinks this would be a light and easy way to start her off? I think this would be a good rather then DHEA, a Test Boost, or an AI inhibitor (I can't find the original Erase and I don't like what I've researched about Erase pro for women (also side note she has an IUD so birth control is no issue here) If anyone has thoughts on this plan of action. Please comment.
Has she ever tried KSM-66 (ashwagandha)? Great for overall stress reduction and can help lower cortisol and decrease anxiety. I notice much better sleep when using ashwagandha as well. Simple, cheap, and effective. Ashwagandha is one of the ingredients found in Alphamax XT to help with keep cortisol levels in check, but for your wife I would suggest buying KSM-66 as a standalone and trying it out.

huskies2710

huskies2710

Awards
Has she ever tried KSM-66 (ashwagandha)? Great for overall stress reduction and can help lower cortisol and decrease anxiety. I notice much better sleep when using ashwagandha as well. Simple, cheap, and effective. Ashwagandha is one of the ingredients found in Alphamax XT to help with keep cortisol levels in check, but for your wife I would suggest buying KSM-66 as a standalone and trying it out.
I've heard about that and had it written down as an option. I had that and I believe Yohimbe as some other options for her. I will have to do some digging of research for it. I think I arrived on Reduce XT because it had other women on the board taking it.

huskies2710

huskies2710

Awards
Also the thermo can play with the Adreno's a bit. Which is why were getting away from a stimulant and felt the Reduce would help with appetite suppressant while helping cortisol

huskies2710

huskies2710

Awards
Bout to start the Follidrone. Im in the last 2 weeks of Alphamax. Does Follidrone work similar to how Slin Sane does for when your eating carbs. I use Slin Sane when I'm going to be eating a carb heavy meal. Was wondering if I should cut out Slin Sane now that I'm adding Follidrone into the mix?

Side note everything is going great. Added Evomuse Eviscerate to the mix. Abs are starting to come through. Arms are looking great. Had a buddy ask me if I was back on a cycle of Anavar lol because I'm looking similar to when I did that 4 years ago. Quads are hard as rocks. I think spacing all of this out was a great way to look forward to the next step. Seeing as this topic was started almost exactly 4 months ago. Can't wait to see what I'm looking like beginning of August when we go to Costa Rica.