Rebirth blr

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
How does rebirth do as an anti-estrogen/estrogen reduction.. I know it's a natural serm but does it lower E at all?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jebrook knows his stuff. In conjunction with Letrone, I don't doubt you'd hit a home run from a natty/OTC standpoint.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does rebirth do as an anti-estrogen/estrogen reduction.. I know it's a natural serm but does it lower E at all?
It functions exactly like a SERM. It will not reduce estrogen, but rather bind to it and prevent it from binding to the estrogen receptors. This promotes recovery and increase of natural test production. If you are wanting to lower your estrogen levels it would be better to look into an AI like Letrone. It can significantly lower e2 level and brings a host of anabolic benefits. But as far as modulating/controlling E2 I find Rebirth to be very effective. One of the ingredients has even been speculated in research studies to have a higher degree of affinity for the breast tissue receptors than tamox. It is not conclusive by any means but does show merit for it's strength as an E2 modulator.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
Supplements 3
Supplements 5
Anabolics 4
Davy25 Anabolics 12