Glutamine and creatin
- 04-29-2005, 12:26 PM
- 04-29-2005, 09:09 PM
To answer your question... No.
I would reconsider the glutamine. Most opinons run that it's crap and a waste of $$$. Others say it's good on cardio days at high doses.
Save some money and don't get it or go with somthing that would work better such as HMB (read thread here)
Similar Forum Threads
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2009, 12:17 PM
- By captainbicept in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 03-14-2007, 07:09 PM
- By baham99 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 7Last Post: 09-23-2006, 11:22 AM
- By toastynoodles in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-13-2004, 05:39 AM
- By chriseross in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2004, 06:01 PM