Super rhanderol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romanarr

Awards
Ok. What's up guys! I know I don't have many posts but this place is always full of info and I love it here!! Anyways to my question. I purchased this super rhanderol (I think that's how u spell it??) because well it was b1g1 free so why the hell not right. I'm just curious as how to run it. What kind of workouts I should Do. Heavy weight or high rep or both. And also if I need pct and on cycle. Not much info on the Web or on the site. Any info at all will be helpful. Dosage, sides, how long until effects are felt and seen anything really. I'm sure others are interested as well!!! Thanks in advance guys and gals!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Is it super anadrol? If so the website I found I wouldn't trust. I can't even find what the ingredients are

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Primeval was not the company I found. I have nothing bad to say about them

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought super rhandorol bogo as well. Primeval labs is a really reputable company. I have tried other products through them with great success. If you research the compound in this supp you will find a ton of positive reviews. I'm dosing it at 8 a day total.( 2/morn 2/aft 2/pre 2/post workout ) I'll adjust as needed thoughout to see what works best. I'm also running raw daa along with staple supps. Looking forward to this for sure.
Why are you using daa on cycle?

Romanarr

Awards
Is it super anadrol? If so the website I found I wouldn't trust. I can't even find what the ingredients are
No not super anadrol. Its the primeval labs one. It was a good deal at 30 Bucks a bottle

Romanarr

Awards
I bought super rhandorol bogo as well. Primeval labs is a really reputable company. I have tried other products through them with great success. If you research the compound in this supp you will find a ton of positive reviews. I'm dosing it at 8 a day total.( 2/morn 2/aft 2/pre 2/post workout ) I'll adjust as needed thoughout to see what works best. I'm also running raw daa along with staple supps. Looking forward to this for sure.
Maybe I'll try that too. I wonder what the half life is. Maybe you don't need to spread em out so far? 4 and 4 maybe idk just a thought. From what the bottle says it Seems a little like laxogenin don't you think?

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
Yeah, probably pretty similar to laxogenin. I ran a product with laxogenin in it last month and had really great gains off it for a natty supplement. Daa is good to add into any cycle, if you haven't tried it I would highly recommend. Black market sells a raw powder that is 20$ which can't be beat for the price. Great strength gains and pump, not to mention the "rage" feeling every now and then from the test boost. I've tried to find a half life for the rhanderol but couldn't, that's why I'm trying different dosages to see what's best.

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
I have ran daa many times before and am around 12 days in before starting the rhanderol so I will be able to tell the two apart and if the rhanderol is what it claims. I've also ran many ph in the past. Superdrol, epistane, boladrol, 1andro, osta ( not a ph I know) to name a few. I definitely know how to track and get the most out of whatever I'm running. Right now I'm in a "recomp" phase for summer. Super focused on strength gains as well.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Im not completely sold on this one yet- I love P.E. but the half life and the studies (of human trial) to back the claims are very limited.

animal studies do look impressive but again, the studies were done with animals that were given Rhaponticum directly to the muscle with positive results because the oral supplementation was not as effective due to the half life. Seems more testing is being done in a liquid state to preserve the stability.

I get dio as an estrogen therapy,

I am sure P Evil did research on this before the release, but interested to see logs and results

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
Day#2 of super rhanderol. Posting when I can due to work. Tonight's training went well. Hit bent over rows 10-8-6-4-2 @155lbs then did 3 sets of 10 @135lbs. All combined with 10yd farmer walks @55lbs per arm for a total of 80yds. Immediately went into 25lb weighted dips and 24" box jumps @10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1. I train in my garage due to a crazy work schedule. Mostly train in compound lifts and circuits. Bw=155lb Bf=8.5%

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

Romanarr

Awards
Primeval Labs, no thanks!. As for that particular product, I'd get my money back if I were you.
And why is that?? Products not good?? Are they liars Orr do u know something we don't about them? Please share your reasoning!! I've heard good things about them and I've used a few of their products. Haven't been disappointed yet!!

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
Everyone has their own opinion. A supplement that is amazing for you may have a different reaction (or none) on someone else. I have had awesome success with laxogenin for example. I've also read a TON of blogs about people being non responsive to it. Either way I could care less what someone has to say about a company I feel is reputable and in my opinion produces good products.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
And why is that?? Products not good?? Are they liars Orr do u know something we don't about them? Please share your reasoning!! I've heard good things about them and I've used a few of their products. Haven't been disappointed yet!!
I posted my reasons about this product above-

as far as opinions to sup companies, if it is working for you, that's all that matters

Status
Not open for further replies.