Cycling off erase and GH spray

sir_levy

sir_levy

Awards
Hey guys, so I used erase and a deer antler spray (with tribulis in it as well) for about 1 1/2 months and eventually decided to cycle off it for a while. I was doing 3 capsules of erase and 5 sprays of deer antler a day, then just stopped. My question is should I have weaned off both supplements slowly when cycling off? Is there any harmful or permanent effects from stopping, like a drop in test?

I know they're natural products but I just want to make sure that it was okay to cycle off like that.

Jacob24

Jacob24

Awards
Tbh that stack probably won't make you any gains at all. I would stick to just training and diet and maybe some creatine

sir_levy

sir_levy

Awards
I'm on a cut right now so I'm kind of experimenting with stack

sir_levy

sir_levy

Awards
But I wanted to know if how I took it and cycled off it was okay

Jacob24

Jacob24

Awards
I don't really know anything about the deer antler stuff but the erase pro is a hormone modulator. That's what you would use to get your hormones back in check so I wouldnt think you would have any problems, but the only way to tell is through blood work.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You're fine just stopping the stack. Like you said they are both natural products so you're good. What other cutting products have you tried?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Both are natural products and can be stopped any time

sir_levy

sir_levy

Awards
You're fine just stopping the stack. Like you said they are both natural products so you're good. What other cutting products have you tried?
Well I tried yohimbine hcl last week, the stuff is like crack but strangely, i feel like it reduced my sex drive instead of increasing it like every other person and there grandma says haha! I'm open to suggestions on other cutting products but I'm not really into the whole stimulant side of fat burners.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well I tried yohimbine hcl last week, the stuff is like crack but strangely, i feel like it reduced my sex drive instead of increasing it like every other person and there grandma says haha! I'm open to suggestions on other cutting products but I'm not really into the whole stimulant side of fat burners.
Shift by PES is great for cutting, especially if you're looking to stay away from the high stim products. It's caffeine free, but still has ingredients to increase your metabolism and includes a nice dose of forskolin-95+. You can always stack it with a stimulant-based product if you wanted to, but it works great on its own.
shift_rendering_300dpi_1__1.png

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They're natural you can honestly just stop you don't need to ween yourself off

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, so I used erase and a deer antler spray (with tribulis in it as well) for about 1 1/2 months and eventually decided to cycle off it for a while. I was doing 3 capsules of erase and 5 sprays of deer antler a day, then just stopped. My question is should I have weaned off both supplements slowly when cycling off? Is there any harmful or permanent effects from stopping, like a drop in test?

I know they're natural products but I just want to make sure that it was okay to cycle off like that.
You'll be okay. 75mg of the active in Erase for 6 weeks is fine.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Fwiw muscle addiction has eradicate e which is the original active in Erase! Stock up