Stacking with EC

Jtlindsey22

Awards
I've gotten pretty overweight. And I'm thinking of using EC. I've ran it before. But what's the best things to stack with it? I already have forskolin. Anything else?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ECA is pretty effective on its own. The addittion of forskokin to it helps but remember, more isn't always better. I would just stick with forskolin and ECA

Jtlindsey22

Awards
Would u recommend anything for cortisol from vitamin shoppe, or is that unnecessary?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could throw in reduce xt by sns if you wanted but it isn't necessary to have.

compan

compan

Awards
EC is pretty effective as is. Combine it with a solid diet, routine and some cardio (I prefer HIIT but not close to an EC dose) and you will be well on your way.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Would u recommend anything for cortisol from vitamin shoppe, or is that unnecessary?
If you're just starting your diet, there isn't a need to worry about cortisol levels. If you're dieting for a while and your progress stalls, and you feel stressed and fatigued all the time, then you might want to look into a cortisol product. For right now, EC is all you'll need if you're eating right and working out

PJLFit

Awards
I ended up doing this stack:

AM wake up (fasted)
2 caps Pescience Norcodrene
1 cap Pescience Forskolin-95
1.5g LCLT
1 25mg Ephedrine (Bronkaid)

Mid Morning (fasted)
1 200mg caffeine pill
2 caps Pescience Shift

PM Preworkout (fasted)
2 scoops Pescience Alphamine
1.5g LCLT
1 25mg Ephedrine (Bronkaid)

Post-Workout
Meal 1
Fish Oil
Multivitamin

Dinner
Meal 2
2 caps Slinmax

Now, I do recommend all those supplements without the bronkaid to start. Especially if you have never run yohimbine solo. I've ran the ec stack solo so I knew what to expect, and I've run bulk yohimbine hcl as well. If you decide to just go EC, throw some fish oil in as well. I've lost 130lbs prior to this stack and this is just icing on the cake. You need your diet in check by watching your calories. Discipline is #1.

Oh, and lift weights. I can't stress enough how amazing it is to see what you've been working hard for while lifting on your cut. Stripping away the fat and revealing the muscle is incredibly satisfying and motivating.

Hope this helps, and good luck!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^Nice stack, very much against label recommendations lol but looks like something I would do

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I vote that EC + F95 is more than enough to aid you in a successful cut.

Enjoy the run sir.
I have to ask though, as you're 2 posts in and say you are pretty overweight,
is your diet on track?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I've gotten pretty overweight. And I'm thinking of using EC. I've ran it before. But what's the best things to stack with it? I already have forskolin. Anything else?
I wouldn't over due it at first.

My best results were on EC, with Focus XT as the C but any caffeine will work.

You'll want to make sure to check your heart rate when working out and not to over exert yourself while on EC. Later on, something like inhibit e or reduce XT will help but just focus on diet, exercise with EC for now.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are overweight I would say save the fat burners til you have been dieting for a while and get your diet down. I like to stack non stims with EC though. Like TTA, Foskolin, SNS Lean Edge, Reduce XT, ect.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I came down from an obese 285 - I say start the "fat loss aids" immediately. Stuff like E and Y work, it's not like they do nothing until you reach 21% or something, so why extend the "cut" or "recomp" longer than you have to? Buy a BP Monitor and start low and work up.