Nutra planet issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

bridgejumper

Awards
So I haven't gotten an email or call back concerning an order I made through NP. Anyone know what's up or any contacts I could hit up for some faster (better) service. I'd like to know when my order will be shipped. It's been 2 days and haven't heard anything.

Cerpintine

Cerpintine

Awards
It seems they essentially have no customer service. I actually just filed a dispute with my bank over Nutrplanet not refunding me on an order I returned. Their forum is filled with this and similar complaints. No answer from them via email, phone or through this board.

I hope you get it resolved somehow.

bridgejumper

Awards
Well that sucks to hear. I've emailed and called and haven't heard anything back yet. Guess I'll probably go ahead and go through that process as well :/

LEATHERFACE

Awards
try the live chat on the website, for me that's the only way, via email nobody answer. You also have the official facebook page

bridgejumper

Awards
Yea contacted them through there and still no reply. I saw there was a 1-800 # on the fb page that was different from the one on their website. I called it and some dude with a thick Indian accent said he couldn't help me but if I agreed to some promotion he'd transfer me. The number on the facebook page isn't even to Nutraplanet!

LEATHERFACE

Awards
Yea contacted them through there and still no reply. I saw there was a 1-800 # on the fb page that was different from the one on their website. I called it and some dude with a thick Indian accent said he couldn't help me but if I agreed to some promotion he'd transfer me. The number on the facebook page isn't even to Nutraplanet!
try the live chat when they are online

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
EDIT: Oddly enough, issue has been resolved today. I'm told they are in the process of hiring on additional cust service staff.

LEATHERFACE

Awards
I guess I'm lucky to have my issues and a refund via the live chat......

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I haven't heard a positive thing about nutra in months...what the hell happened to them they used to be the c.ock of the walk around these parts

liftandletdie

Awards
I had a problem with an order a couple months ago too. Sent me the wrong product. Never resolved. I assume given the website layout and products offered that Smartpowders owns Nutra now...Anyone know about that?

bridgejumper

Awards
Doing a google search shows they have the same address.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I also emailed them Saturday, never heard back from them.

bridgejumper

Awards
I was responding to the other person wondering if they are owned by the same company calm down dude.

bridgejumper

Awards
I contacted Olympus Labs and explained the situation. Their sales rep said he would contact them and see what was up. Low and behold, he was able to quickly get a response and cc'd the NP sales rep on to our email chain. I exchanged a few emails with the NP sales rep to get an idea of the current standing of my order. He was able to give me a fedex tracking number and it is showing that it is on it's way. My nutraplanet account still shows the order processing, but it appears to be on it's way (per fedex tracking).

It seems that the website is kinda crap. Also, the guy that the Olympus Labs sales rep contacted had the same email as their website shows when asking for customer service (sales at np.com) so I'm assuming it just takes them a reaaaallllyyyy long time to get back to customers, if they ever do. Again, if it wasn't for OL helping me out, I'd probably not know anything.

All I can say is I will probably be going with other supplement suppliers from now on. Or np can hire me to do customer service!

Gwyndane

Awards
thanks bridgejumper! i am literally in the same boat. ordered 2 tubs of tr1umph (in two separate orders... cuz of tariffs)... almost 2 weeks ago, and orders are still pending

hopefully mine are shipped as well then :)

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Have bought stuff from NP many times recently had couple issues and took some time to ship etc but my guess is new owners/reform of the site etc has things a mess.

Both orders within the past month did get to me and when I did need to contact NP over an issue with shipping last month they got back to me within a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.