SNS Picamilon

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
I'm really upset I had no idea this product was a gaba product that was able to cross the BBB till a few days ago.

Being off benzos now I go through hell in social settings and even just being by my self. Anxiety and nervousness is a real killer.

I've been able to use st. johns wort, l-theanine, and phenibut to help ward off the crazy anxiety I get while I have to go socialize. It makes a world of a difference but obviously phenibut does not work if taken all the time.

So I was wondering has anything stacked l-theanine with picamilon? Results?

Also read on wiki that picamilons half life is only 30 min? Is that because after it gets absorbed into the BBB it becomes gaba?

Any help would be nice, thanks.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't stacked the two, but I do like picamilon.

Have you looked at ashwaghanda, rhodiola or kava?

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Never tried bacopa.

i am already on ksm66 and rhodiola

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
300mg bacopa monnieri (55% bacosides) given to healthy adults (age 18-60 years) for 12 weeks was able to improve speed of visual information processing, learning rate, and memory consolidation, as well as reduce anxiety relative to placebo.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I believe muscleupcrohn and kisaj can help you with this matter.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
I believe ashwaganda and rhodiola help me on an immense level. As far as my current stack for anxiety, it's priceless to me right now whether it's placebo or not.

Just trying to find a synergistic stack that can be good as possible legally accessible. From certain things I've read it seems picamilon it self may not be around for too long in the US market...

So 50-100mg is best for anxiety and 150+ is best for stimulating energy?

Can any SNS rep send me a couple caps of picamlion to try?
ddfox have you tried it personally?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My recommendation is a simple aniracetam, choline, noopept stack. I personally LOVE Sam-e in addition.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
SNS has discontinued picamilon unfortunately

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So its the last stock being sold?
Yeah. It's been DC'ed for a while now. Lockout has the large tub for a good price right now

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
750mg aniracetam
choline source dependent- I take 300mg AlphaGPC
10mg noopept
400mg SAMe

I take M-F and weekends off.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SAMe and noopept pre-meal in the morning and ani/alpha gpc with some fat later in the morning. Once a day unless I have meetings or something where I need some extra boost, then again mid afternoon.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
So its the last stock being sold?
Yes.

No company will be able to sell it OTC anymore.

Sorry, enjoyed it quite a bit as well.

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
Yeah. It's been DC'ed for a while now. Lockout has the large tub for a good price right now
Yes, what we have is last of it for us. :/

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
How long does it take for aniracetam to take effects?

Also is it true 50-100mg of pica is sedating while 150+ is energetic?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The only thing I can recommend other than what's already been said would be Kratom. Get a good red or maybe green strain and it could help a great amount.

They act very similar to opioids though so I would read up on it first if you're worried about that. I only recommend it to people who do not have addictition problems though. It did great at helping me relax when I used it just once or twice a week.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How long does it take for aniracetam to take effects?

Also is it true 50-100mg of pica is sedating while 150+ is energetic?
Kratom is similar to that, except opposite.. Lol

Lower doses are stimulating and higher doses are more sedating.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Nah it's just not practical for my situation. Carrying around powder and taking it in right before social situations. I mean I guess it's not that hard but the short duration I hear about as well as so many different variations and different effects it gives.

I feel it's more of an enjoy at home type supplement.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nah it's just not practical for my situation. Carrying around powder and taking it in right before social situations. I mean I guess it's not that hard but the short duration I hear about as well as so many different variations and different effects it gives.

I feel it's more of an enjoy at home type supplement.
That is understandable.. Taking it was easily the worst part, it is very inconvenient lol You should not eat a couple hours before or after it and the powder is god awful to get down. I choked and gagged everytime lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol wtf nevermind no one cares. Go somewhere else.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You must be like 16 years old. To lol over a solider dying or his sick kid. Which one is funny? You must be in highschool and not be a parent.I am from Ny so I can get real ratchet with you but I wont, I dont argue with little boys with little dicks on steroids.
Hahahahahaha

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Nope, 35 year old Spanish chic who puts up with no ****. You are probably wishing I was a 14 year old middle Eastern boy. Sorry Pedo, I am not your Type. Go look for little Middle Eastern boys in another forum. You do know that **** is illegal and guys in prison would have you for breakfast. Don't go getting yourself in trouble, your parents will end up kicking you out of their basement. Good night
I feel like im missing context here.

Also, bravo on your internet bravado. You make the internet proud

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I feel like im missing context here.

Also, bravo on your internet bravado. You make the internet proud
"She" asked about selling picamilon left over, I gave advice on how to, and this is what happens when I try to actually be nice for once.

Immediately came up with a sob story and I said to go somewhere else cause no one here cares. Then she started freaking out. I got a good laugh from it, they deleted their posts now so it's not as great. But apparently I'm gay and have a little dick.

She acts like that's news to me though. �� Lol

Momof31214

Awards
No, the point of my story was that I have a blog and proof of my reputation since you told me people have been scammed. It was not a sob story. Does it suck, yeah it sucks, but this is life for you. You found it very funny and still do. This is how I know I am dealing with an immature little boy.

Momof31214

Awards
I deleted my other posts due to personal information, no one deleted my post.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I put a post asking for advice about trying to get rid of a case of picamilon that my Daughter use to take and this other ******* starts trolling. He found it funny that my kid has a brain tumor and her father died serving this country. Like who does that? how old are we? know what I mean. I am all for humor, but I don't entertain childish ****.
I guess there was a lot of context missing. Im sorry for your loss and for your child - I cant even begin to imagine what you must be going through. The internet is a horrible place and usually the more you react, the crueler it becomes. I might suggest just shrugging off the opinions of others you have never met and move on, it only becomes a problem once you feed it.

Back on topic, but if picamilon is now controlled, then selling it here would be against forum rules. I imagine it is if amazon has been removing your listings. Not sure what other options you might have

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I guess there was a lot of context missing. Im sorry for your loss and for your child - I cant even begin to imagine what you must be going through. The internet is a horrible place and usually the more you react, the crueler it becomes. I might suggest just shrugging off the opinions of others you have never met and move on, it only becomes a problem once you feed it.

Back on topic, but if picamilon is now controlled, then selling it here would be against forum rules. I imagine it is if amazon has been removing your listings. Not sure what other options you might have
You missed the parts of her saying she is from NY and would get ratchet on me. Lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You missed the parts of her saying she is from NY and would get ratchet on me. Lol
I missed it all haha I can only see what's been quoted

Momof31214

Awards
Thank you. yeah, I am not paying him any mind. He doesn't pay my bills, know what I mean. Being that this is a weightlifting site, I am going to try to find one for people with the MTHFR mutation who have severe anxiety. Picamilon in other countries is used for that. This was my Daughter's holy grail but because she is a minor and has a chatterbox mouth, her dr made me pull her off of it because we could get in trouble. That is what I get for buying too much upfront. I will probably just eat the cost. Thanks for the feedback

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. yeah, I am not paying him any mind. He doesn't pay my bills, know what I mean. Being that this is a weightlifting site, I am going to try to find one for people with the MTHFR mutation who have severe anxiety. Picamilon in other countries is used for that. This was my Daughter's holy grail but because she is a minor and has a chatterbox mouth, her dr made me pull her off of it because we could get in trouble. That is what I get for buying too much upfront. I will probably just eat the cost. Thanks for the feedback
Hindsight is one hell of a thing. Can't blame you for wanting a lot of that stuff on hand, especially if it was helping.

Picamilon is a huge favourite of mine on occasion and I will miss us selling it, helped a lot of good friends of mine through some tough times. A shame it is being pulled

Momof31214

Awards
Well guys I am going to sleep.

Rascal, you better stay out of trouble and stop looking for little middle eastern boys to groom on here-it's gross. If you keep this behavior up, you are going to end up getting thrown out of your Mama's trailer park and thrown into prison where you will become Big bubba's bitch and trust me, you do not want to be in that situation. Although, the one benefit will be, you can work out in the court yard lifting all you want, free of charge. But...only after you are done icing and stitching up your *******. lmao Good night, Bubba's bitch

Momof31214

Awards
Thats the FDA for you. Ruining a good thing. Maybe in the near future they will release it again, but I am sure it will be via prescription only. They always have to make money in the end.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well guys I am going to sleep.

Rascal, you better stay out of trouble and stop looking for little middle eastern boys to groom on here-it's gross. If you keep this behavior up, you are going to end up getting thrown out of your Mama's trailer park and thrown into prison where you will become Big bubba's bitch and trust me, you do not want to be in that situation. Although, the one benefit will be, you can work out in the court yard lifting all you want, free of charge. But...only after you are done icing and stitching up your *******. lmao Good night, Bubba's bitch
I hope you never actually expect anyone to take you seriously lol

Momof31214

Awards
Of course I expect total strangers to take me seriously. lol. Go to sleep, it's past your bed time little boy.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Is Picamilon comparable to benzodiazepines in terms of effects?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Is Picamilon comparable to benzodiazepines in terms of effects?
No. Most definitely not.

It's a mild calming effect, similar to GABA.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Picamilon has been doing absolutely nothing for me. Really don't see any benefit to it personally.
I didn't see anything either

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lol I have no clue why the FDA chose to target Picamilon of all things.
Hey man they're more than welcome to keep focusing on crap products for the time being lol

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I got great effects from picamilon. It's a very subtitle mental simulation but it was long lasting. For those expecting a heavy stimulating feel forget it. It feels more like getting a great night sleep.